Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you EVER plan to get Sims 4?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    Yes.
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I'm getting it as a gift, otherwise I'd be in the "wait for a price drop/more content" group.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    HOBBLEIHOBBLEI Posts: 14 New Member
    I'll get the game if they include the content that I expect from a base game.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    pre-ordered twice then cancelled the more I heard about what was missing then I thought there is no real point in complaining I will give it a fair go by purchasing the base game and if I don't like it I don't have to buy anymore, so I pre-ordered the game again and stopped dithering.

I do like the new CAS and the more I watch videos I do think there are aspects to the game which I am sure will be fun to play, I will probably get bored early on though because I love loads of content to play with and Sims 3 defiantly has that so will continue to play.
  • Options
    Mr_HorseshoeMr_Horseshoe Posts: 30 New Member
    I'll "buy" it when they release it and all the expansions for free right before The Sims 6 comes out.
  • Options
    SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    Well, I downloaded the CAS Demo now that it's available for everyone, and...it answered my question/hedging:

CASDemoError_zpsdecc5dce.jpg

I can't afford a new computer, and this was one of the highest-end gaming machines a few years ago when I got it, so...forget it.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Oh dear I am so sorry, perhaps a change of video card would resolve the problem without having to change the whole PC?
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    No!
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Maybe, if it was in the $5-$10 bin, and if I could install it without having Origin on my computer. Also, if it was a $5-$10 iPad game, I might get it.