Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-A-Sim Demo Creations

Comments

• Options
    monia_vukmonia_vuk Posts: 121 Member
    Dang it. Could someone please explain to me how to add pictures in my messages? Pretty please? XD
  • Options
    sophstar007sophstar007 Posts: 112 Member
    @SpunkyBeli OMG your newest Sim has rainbow coloured hair??? UGH I love her!!!! :#
    293xf8g.jpg
  • Options
    monia_vuk wrote: »
    Dang it. Could someone please explain to me how to add pictures in my messages? Pretty please? XD

If you use either Photobucket or TinyPic.com and click on the PAGE tab above (next to the chain one) you can post in the direct image link :)

293xf8g.jpg
  • Options
    SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    @sophstar007 thank you so much, yes she does ;)
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • Options
    jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    @sophstar007 Thank you so much!! :)
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    @sophstar007 Thank you so much! :3 I did the same thing yesterday, but I was a "new member" at that time , so I couldn't do it. Now I have the option to paste the URL, cool XDD
  • Options
    @sophstar Um, could I ask you one more thing? Since I've tried a gazillion times now to edit the message and paste the links in different ways and still my photos can't be previewed, is it because I have to "rank up" by something (number of posts and whatnot) ?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @sophstar Um, could I ask you one more thing? Since I've tried a gazillion times now to edit the message and paste the links in different ways and still my photos can't be previewed, is it because I have to "rank up" by something (number of posts and whatnot) ?

Hmmm no you are the right rank. :\

You need to have [ img ] (no spaces) before the link and close it after the link and a / before the image in [ and ] :)
    293xf8g.jpg
  • Options
    @sophstar It's. Just. Not. Working. XD Even searched on Google and I just can't seem to get it right >_<
    Aren't I supposed to put it this way [ img ] direct link on photobucket here [ / img ] ? (everything without spaces)
    Thanks for trying to help me, I do appreciate that! :)
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    That should work. look for the image address in Photobucket.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,693 Member
    edited August 2014
    I had a little fun with numbers in CAS today :) I'll be running a Sims by Numbers show shortly after TS4 release, and now the candidates are ready. Alle CAS selections were decided by the candidate's number, 1 to 8 :) Faces look okay, clothing and bold makeup a tad random :lol:

Now I need help ranking the 8 candidates. If you want to check them out and help, please check out that thread.

NB: All voters will get Like/Agree and 5 random will get more Likes, might help some of you to build those member points!

heading.jpg
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    @Freygea Image address? I clicked the "get link codes" button on Photobucket and copied the direct link, then pasted it here and just added that [ img ] stuff. Still not previewing anything :\
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    Today I made two sims that I wanted to share because they turned out exactly how I intended. I guess I am finally getting the hang of this tool! LOL

Clara Arnesen

ClaraArnesen1.jpg

Cherise Babineaux

CheriseBabineaux1.jpg
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    enkeli63 wrote: »
    Today I made two sims that I wanted to share because they turned out exactly how I intended. I guess I am finally getting the hang of this tool! LOL

Clara Arnesen

ClaraArnesen1.jpg

Cherise Babineaux

CheriseBabineaux1.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous! :astonished:
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    Kelly, can you handle this?

6sgrar.jpg

Michelle, can you handle this?

bjec6r.jpg

Beyoncé, can you handle this?

25k7ls5.jpg

I don't think you can handle this...

15n6tn6.jpg

Say hello to Destiny's Child..took me about 2 hours to make and used the photo below as a guide. Hope you all like!! :#

2e378uh.jpg
    293xf8g.jpg
  • Options
    pinkstar6206pinkstar6206 Posts: 63 Member
    bfggo3.jpg
    141nqqc.jpg
  • Options
    CacklCackl Posts: 63 Member
    enkeli63 wrote: »

Clara Arnesen

ClaraArnesen1.jpg

Cherise Babineaux

CheriseBabineaux1.jpg

Beautiful sims! Are they in the gallery? :)
  • Options
    My newest Sim is evil, hot-headed and insane. I can't wait to play her tbh...

359bk00.jpg

2yy8n47.jpg

I'll stop spamming now!! I just keep creating Sims!! I have 2 celebrity households and 4 starter households. Can't wait to play all of them.
    293xf8g.jpg
  • Options
    SweetieSweetie Posts: 49 Member
    edited August 2014
    My icon is one my favourite Sims in Sims 4 :) (It was made by a user named svajuniukee)
  • Options
    DoodleGemDoodleGem Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2014
    How do you post a picture? Been trying to but can't figure it out?
  • Options
    Grneydbandit0Grneydbandit0 Posts: 1,050 Member
    ugh i hate that i sound like such a newbie, but since there's no photo option in the demo, how do i take pics of the sims i made last night?
  • Options
    Grneydbandit0Grneydbandit0 Posts: 1,050 Member
    DoodleGem wrote: »
    How do you post a picture? Been trying to but can't figure it out?

you can't until you reach member ranking, sorry :(.

• Options
    pinkstar6206pinkstar6206 Posts: 63 Member
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    @Freygea Image address? I clicked the "get link codes" button on Photobucket and copied the direct link, then pasted it here and just added that [ img ] stuff. Still not previewing anything :\

I uaully see like three options on the right of my photo in photobucket. I right click the img addresss and use that one. (I think they give you the optio for direct link- this can leave just a link on some forums., html link..bbc link and img link.

• Options
    gtaabmansuper675gtaabmansuper675 Posts: 33 Member
    edited August 2014
    How do I post images

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top