Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-A-Sim Demo Creations

Comments

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Here's another sim I made; Humperton Flock.

This sweet little thing prefers solitude. He lives in a cabin off the main track, that way he doesn't need to interact with others daily, and he can focus on fishing, all alone.

flock-humperton-1.jpg

Kids of the hood call him Mr. Gnome, and he most likely knows, but he probably doesn't care. They say he owns a magical golden ring, and those who ever saw Humperton Flock at a formal occasion, will know that this is true. He is a mystery to many locals, but still - he was always there.

flock-humperton-2.jpg

Humperton owns few clothes, and he doesn't really wash his clothes that often either. If he by chance attends someone's party, a failure is guaranteed as guests will leave little by little. If you end up with Humperton Flock as your only guest, you might get a rare chance to learn about this guy's life, because he has a story to tell. Just make sure to open a window for fresh air. :)

Oh, I really like him. He is neat, love his storyline. good job
  • Options
    kriskogramkriskogram Posts: 306 Member
    I wanted to create a male sim and for the first time i decided to "roll the dice for a brother" of my best male sim that i have and i got one HOT boy :D ( i tweaked him of course, still he was a perfect start) ! 34pggm1.png
    swxz4h.png
  • Options
    KrisPerfectlyMeKrisPerfectlyMe Posts: 68 Member
    edited August 2014
    ws2rrp.jpg
    Emma Aaliyah Tyler and Ella Anna Tyler! My first Sims but so many to come!
  • Options
    NINAHRED86NINAHRED86 Posts: 24 New Member
    Hey All Im Alena.. Im from the US. Ive been playing the sims since I first came out all the way up to now. I love the game!!! Hope you all enjoy the sims 4. Also does anyone know how to upload the sims we made in the demo on here. I tried as you can see and its blurry. SO how can I save to my computer. AnyWOOHoo Happy Simming!!!!
  • Options
    JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member
    I love looking at everyone's avatars and creations so far! can't wait till the full create-a-sim is out with the game because the customization on this demo is so basic!!! =D just more stuff to look forward to!
    Simming Since '00; Forum Member '13; SimLit Blogger '14; SimLit Critic '18

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
    Sim Choice Awards 2018! || My Full Wordpress || Twitter: Jmaraasims
  • Options
    MiwaPROMiwaPRO Posts: 220 Member
    @CursedDice, I agreed, liked and LOL for you!! Did everything I could!! :smile:
    ***THE SIMS 4 - BRASIL***
  • Options
    KraftySimKraftySim Posts: 277 Member
    Loving the creations so far. Interesting switch to these forums.. Undecided how I feel about them, but excited about the new game!
  • Options
    Grneydbandit0Grneydbandit0 Posts: 1,050 Member
    ok, i've made 2. how do i get pics so i can share them?
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    I decided to test out how a Sim might look with CC in Sims

So first, here is the Sim. Laura Simon straight from the demo:

14942347175_3a47a7475b_o.pnglaura simon no cc by SimChelle1982, on Flickr

Then I just did some editing in Gimp, using stock hair, contacts from a pic of one of my Sims 3 models, and then just the standard editing tools I use for modeling in TS3. This was REALLY quickly done so I didn't mess with the hair as much as I would have but...anyway, here is the edited Laura Simon.

14755665749_9c7baeae92_o.pngLaura Simon CC by SimChelle1982, on Flickr

Thoughts?
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    SmileyGoobSmileyGoob Posts: 112 Member
    I decided to test out how a Sim might look with CC in Sims

So first, here is the Sim. Laura Simon straight from the demo:

14942347175_3a47a7475b_o.pnglaura simon no cc by SimChelle1982, on Flickr

Then I just did some editing in Gimp, using stock hair, contacts from a pic of one of my Sims 3 models, and then just the standard editing tools I use for modeling in TS3. This was REALLY quickly done so I didn't mess with the hair as much as I would have but...anyway, here is the edited Laura Simon.

14755665749_9c7baeae92_o.pngLaura Simon CC by SimChelle1982, on Flickr

Thoughts?

This is pretty neat. OFC i am waiting a while before i start adding CC into my TS4 but i love seeing what people come up with and how it will look <3

tumblr_ms1q1af1HH1rjjzhgo1_500_zps5f4a636a.gif
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    I will probably start using CC as soon as it comes out....after carefully backing up my files of course :smiley:
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    My latest creation :)

10612794_672935509460335_4162521687186759849_n.jpg

• Options
    ok, i've made 2. how do i get pics so i can share them?

Well, I press the Print Screen button ingame to take a picture, then paste to Paint program to cut and edit as I want. After all get done, I save the image in my pc, upload it to Flickr, get the url and paste to the Attach image/file button.

:)
  • Options
    jaciaransjaciarans Posts: 27 Member
    MiwaPRO wrote: »
    My latest creation :)

10612794_672935509460335_4162521687186759849_n.jpg
    Estou aguardando suas versões TS4 do Layne e Jerry, @MiwaPRO :D

"I have given up on love several times, but love unfortunately doesn't give up on me." <3
    tumblr_m9dkhmRD0Y1qgfbq8.gif
  • Options
    My first Sim (Amélia Amaral) avatar. Available in my gallery.
    10609654_665421220203079_1269372308494710693_n.jpg
    "I have given up on love several times, but love unfortunately doesn't give up on me." <3
  • Options
    Kind hard to make Jerry Cantrell as we don't have long hair for male, @jaciarans :\

But I'll do my best...
  • Options
    Kind hard to make Jerry Cantrell as we don't have long hair for male, @jaciarans :\

But I'll do my best...

@MiwaPRO, Unfortunately we are still limited to create only with the CAS.
  • Options
    Alan Amaral <3
    #TheSims4Challenge
    BvB4BTRIEAAuOy7.jpg
  • Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    edited August 2014
    Here are my first attempts (apart from my simself).

https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-vxUvzQr1YIk/U-_HdTlKFPI/AAAAAAAANgA/FyTSBycYdaU/s553-no/Jessica%2BRabbit%2BCollage1.jpg

https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-Sqpz2ZRQb8E/U-_HgBrb6qI/AAAAAAAANes/p1Kt1nraOjs/s553-no/Maddie%2BBrooks%2BCollage.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-gEcDRAXpsp8/U-_Hev1x8sI/AAAAAAAANgI/UC_j2jlz888/s553-no/Trixie%2BBelle%2BCollage.jpg

Have fun, Lari :)

Edit: posting pics isn't easy as it seems :D In the preview they actually showed, oh well :D HINTS, TIPS, EVERY INFO on how to post pictures are very much appreciated , THANK YOU :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    StodieStodie Posts: 1 New Member
    Can I ask those guys that managed to play the full beta, is there more avaliable in CAS then free demo?
  • Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited August 2014
    @CursedDice, I agreed, liked and LOL for you!! Did everything I could!! :smile:

@MiwaPRO Thanks! Now I can share.

So, as I said before I went overboard with the twin button when I was supposed to be creating one boy and one girl, but ended up creating 5 of the exact same Sim as identical quintuplets. Kaleigh, Ana, Madeline, Isabella and Maria are Hispanic sisters

This is Ana
    Ana_zps5decb064.jpg

Madeline
    Madeline_zpseb8cf899.jpg

Isabella
    Isabella_zps5a4eb8dd.jpg

Kaleigh
    Kaleigh_zps4e01c615.jpg

Maria
    Maria_zps630d2ea1.jpg

And, the group shot (or the clone army as I called it). As you can see they look exactly the same, right down to the beauty spot, so it's like an army of clones (You should see the one where I decided to keep going and made 8 of them :P)! One thing I forgot to make the same was the voice so they have slight variations there
    clonearmy_zps8dcfab27.png

Close up they also seem to look permanently happy, because of how the mouth rests. Believe it or not, she's not actually smiling
    Permahappy_zps44e66d66.jpg

And as a bonus, when I decided to make 8!
    TheCloneArmy_zpsf31d1699.jpg
  • Options
    NINAHRED86 wrote: »
    Hey All Im Alena.. Im from the US. Ive been playing the sims since I first came out all the way up to now. I love the game!!! Hope you all enjoy the sims 4. Also does anyone know how to upload the sims we made in the demo on here. I tried as you can see and its blurry. SO how can I save to my computer. AnyWOOHoo Happy Simming!!!!

@NINAHRED86
    play the demo in windowed mode and press print screen. then paste it into paint or something and save it. you need 50 points to upload pics
  • Options
    Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    Loving all these will try upload my own later
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • Options
    thatguyraphaelthatguyraphael Posts: 94 Member
    I cant post a picture here why?? :(
    "No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself" - Madonna
  • Options
    I cant post a picture here why?? :(

@thatguyraphael, you need 50 points by people liking, agreeing and LOLing to your posts

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top