Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited July 2014
    TadOlson wrote:
    KatieTerrorFace-Thanks for the comment.Slobs can eat spoiled food and go dumpster diving without getting sick.Great update!

Thank you. And slobs are definitely much cooler than I thought! ^^

@IreneSwift: Definitely keeping Winston Mango's whereabouts a mystery until a future update! x)

And Boone is definitely being a bit too comfy in Evansdale County! ^^

@LunBeauty: I tend to make my Sims focus a little too much on studying and whatnot when I send them to university, but I'll definitely use that advice if I make a Sim with that LTW down the line. ^^

Tristan+Luna, sooooo cute! ^__^

And yay for shower woohoo! ;P
    dreamerz13 wrote:

LOL, I'd be like the tourist, music is fine, but coffee first. :lol:

Well at least you guys scored gigs, that silly stuff goes over big in sim land.

I love the names you use, so clever and entertaining... they make me smile.

Silliness #1! I would have liked it if higher leveled Sims in the performance professions had more advanced auditions though. :P

And thanks! I use such names for both humor and so I can more easily remember them all(I know I can just hover my mouse over them, but I'm peculiar in that I guess lol).

That cowboy hat is definitely awesome in your display pic! Cowboy/Cowgirl Week sounds awesome too! ^^

Thanks all for comments! ^^
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2014
    IreneSwift wrote:
    dreamerz13 I suppose it's realistic, having to impress a celebrity before they will socialize with you. After all, they are pursued by so many fans, including plenty of kooks, they can't be chummy with everybody, nor would it be safe for them to do so.

Since she isn't actually friends with all of the Woohoo Warriors, it's probably not the best time to try to inform them of their cheating partners.

Some background to Alex and Farid's relationship you might have missed: I was planning on keeping Alex single for life, and I wrote it that she wasn't willing to get involved with him, in spite of his persistence in pursuing her, because of having read stories like the real-life book Not Without My Daughter by Betty Mahmoodi, the true story of an American woman who married a Middle Eastern Muslim man, in the U.S. There was some event, job loss, or conflict with coworkers, or something, that made him decide to return to his home country, though he didn't tell her they were going to stay. He became very abusive and kept her imprisoned there, threatened her with death if she didn't go along with his decisions, claiming it was legal for him to kill a disobedient wife if he so chose, etc.

But Farid wouldn't give up pursuing Alex, despite her never giving him any encouragement whatsoever, so I decided to let them get married after all. It was actually my own feelings that something was missing in France when she was there, and I felt no enthusiasm for having her explore there, as I'd had in the other countries, which made me realize that I actually wanted her to marry Farid.

Their days aren't really limited, because when Alex goes home to Sunset Valley, Farid will be going with her. They are going to get married a few days before she goes home.

LOL, it is realistic, but Britt still doesn't like rejection. :lol: Though she may be the crazy fan they need to avoid... :lol:

No probably not, it's just kind of weird coming from a stranger, but she also just hates her friends (even if they don't know they're her friends) being mistreated or lied to.

Thanks for the background info, it helps fill in what I've missed quite a bit.

Ah well, I did see that they were engaged after, so then I figured they'd probably be moving in together before long. Which is good.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:
    SdXMJcV.png
    After Nicolas left, Cadence grabs a plate of leftover pancakes with her brother.
    Tristan: Another conquest gone, huh?
    Cadence: Yep.
    Tristan: How long are you going to keep this up?
    Cadence: As long as I bloody well feel like it.
    Tristan: I can just tell that you feel sort of guilty about it.
    Cadence: How do you know how I feel?
    Tristan: Cady...we're twins. We have that special bond.
    Cadence: I think you've been watching too many movies.

6ZWD4Ia.png
    As Tristan makes the bed with Luna, he asks her what she thinks.
    Luna: I really think that Cadence needs to figure things out for herself. She's a smart girl.
    Tristan: I know, but I feel like she's going about wanting to be noticed the wrong way.
    Luna: I can't disagree with you there. I can't imagine doing that sort of thing. The most we can do is be there for her if things go wrong.

4yCo4tw.png
    This girl was just outside arguing with herself, which I thought was funny. :lol: Insane sims are so much fun.

pwQWHjH.png
    Outside of the diner, this girl was showing off her angelic voice in order to make a little bit of money.

tVNpm9U.png
    At the Student Union, Cadence introduces herself to Derek Khan, while receiving the stink eye from this female student.

Zz515nd.png
    wQBIOht.png
    IE9UIrR.png
    She gets to know him a little bit. He has a bit of a bad boy edge about him, but he's still a sucker for romantic advances. At the end of the night, they embrace before parting ways.

qVKAV2s.png
    Luna: Great, speech, babe. But you may want to slow down when you speak and try to enunciate a few of your words.
    Tristan: Oh, all right. Thanks, hon.
    Luna: No problem.

BHiZFIO.png
    Tristan: We should probably start eating something other than pancakes.
    Luna: The way I see it, it's better than letting them go to waste. I hate leaving leftovers in the fridge for too long.
    Tristan: I think we need to learn how to cook. *Chuckles*
    Luna: Does Mac N Cheese count as real food?
    Tristan: Not really, but it's close.

iZJpd5V.png
    The next day, Cadence visits the Student Union again and invites Derek over.

HsBhz2W.png
    While waiting for him to arrive, she listens to one of the students give a presentation.

vtVrEYm.png
    When Derek arrives, Cadence greets him with a passionate kiss.

NPzptck.png
    The two of them head to the photo booth where they proceed to get to know each other on a more intimate basis.

AHoThjD.png
    LQYOPwg.png
    y1XKOmG.png
    Derek struts out, very proud of himself and Cadence rips up the evidence so that no one will see. She certainly hopes that this won't get out around campus.

GUBSjU8.png
    6V9K0f6.png
    Tristan and Luna are a sweet couple, always doing autonomous romantic interactions.

09jjaXr.png
    Cadence is invited to a party at the Fraternity and chats it up with Jeffrey Dean.

t0maG3v.png
    While he does accept her roses, he's not really interesting in getting intimate right now, which is fine with Cadence.

DelItGI.png
    Cadence does get to know Jeff's fellow frat brother, Harold Assange who is quite cute. :)

GiLOMR2.png
    ep7aXPG.png
    As expected, the two click quite quickly. Cadence gets along quite well with him. She wonders if all college guys are easy and why she didn't have any luck in high school the way she does now.

0dFnogC.png
    zybiiPV.png
    Tristan works on seducing Luna. You know you want him, girl. ;)

CocmTvF.png
    9J0yYus.png
    The next day, Cadence asks Harold out on a date. He says yes, of course.

csShRgK.png
    They tour the theater where they get just a little bit naughty, thus completing Cadence's LTW of Woohooing 5 Different Sims in 5 Different Places. ;)

zC6Hbxg.png
    Cadence celebrates the completion of her LTW by taking a romantic photo with Harold.

168LqXA.png
    After that is done, the two of them enter the theater again to see a film together.

n5KwiTC.png
    Meanwhile, Tristan and Luna spend a little bit of time in the hottub.

k0fRqix.png
    They relish in their time alone together with Luna cuddled up against Tristan, enjoying the feeling of his strong arms around her.

pqyzl32.png
    They also take advantage of their alone time by making good use of the hottub.

TLPwYrk.png
    Tristan and Luna gaze into each other's eyes lovingly. No words need to be said. They just know that they love each other. :)

FeKh3kf.png
    Cadence visits the fraternity in order to have a bit of fun.

4lNj1N4.png
    Jeffrey helps Cadence with a keg stand leaving her just a wee bit buzzed.

4vG9ALk.png
    The two of them dance rather suggestively.

hhl0Im4.png
    Meanwhile, my simself does what she's best known for, which is reading. Of course, I've never read in my swimsuit, but hey, there's a first time for everything. :lol:

nmASWCD.png
    Before the end of the night, Cadence is in Jeffrey's arms making out with him.

P4SNQTD.png
    They're making out turns into a woohoo session in the shower.

qneVSfr.png
    Cadence leaves quite satisfied with herself. Jeffrey promises to call her later on during the week.

xKoq49d.png
    This is just a picture of my simself looking real cute with her backpack. :) *Squishes her chubby cheeks*

Cuu1KUX.png
    The following morning, Cadence gets up early to do the one thing she thought she would never do in her life.

zZJnYNF.png
    That's right, she writes a love letter to someone! Who might this person be that's captured Cadence's heart? Has she actually started to fall for someone?

That's it for my three part update! Cadence and Tristan still have a lot more college adventures. Hope you enjoy. :)

So much has happened. :shock:

Your sim-self is so pretty. I love her style too. Her and Tristan make a nice couple too, good call hooking them up.

I love Cadence, she's so much fun.

Loving these college adventures.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Aaeiyn wrote:
    Only doing this to Ronon because he is the first born.

Alright guys. Bring out the tissues and share the joy. First, we'll walk down memory lane.

Pregnant Aaeiyn with Ronon
    awe1zr.jpg

{Rare} Baby Ronon with Family
    34xnx2a.jpg
    Remember, I hate baby stages, LOL. This is my only "baby" photo.

Toddler Ronon with Family
    wujlo3.jpg

Toddler Ronon with IF Fluffs
    2wddkxv.jpg

Toddler Ronon with Mommy on Stroll Ride
    1zq4r4p.jpg

Toddler Ronon Learning to Walk With Mommy
    2zdohgj.jpg

Toddler Ronon Learning to Talk With Daddy
    2d0i6qh.jpg

Toddler Ronon Learning to Potty With Daddy
    rvaip4.jpg

Toddler Ronon Meets Ursine Family With Mommy
    33cr6hk.jpg

Child Ronon
    1z5198l.jpg

Child Ronon on Bike
    nzr8gh.jpg

Child Ronon Cooking
    2cgn7n4.jpg

Child Ronon Doing Homework
    k3ouh.jpg

Child Ronon Doing Homework With Sam Sekemoto
    14l0lfa.jpg

Child Ronon Doing Homework With Dad
    348pses.jpg

Child Ronon Joins Scouting
    4fv1qa.jpg

Child Ronon Playing with IF Fluffs BEFORE Changing Him Real!
    9k8lz8.jpg

Child Ronon Learns to Make IFs REAL!
    2q3x1kz.jpg

Child Ronon Makes Fluffs Real!
    2ikdxyq.jpg

Child Ronon Doing Homework With Fluffs
    262o6r8.jpg

Child Ronon and IF Fluffs Play Blocks With Toddler Greg
    2uogfpd.jpg

Teen Ronon
    nla05k.jpg

Teen Ronon Doing Homework With Teen Brother Greg and Teen IFs Fluffs and Rags
    20gdw5i.jpg

And now, young Ronon is a Young Adult :')
    voxyrc.jpg
    Ronon is Handy, Computer Whiz, Family-Oriented, Brave and Genius. I will let you know where he moved to, in a sec. Going to bring up memory lane.

Ronon aged up nicely. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited July 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:
    PMlyYGT.jpg
    OMG :shock: she is gorgeous!! She's definitely my favourite, I love reading about what she's been getting up to at uni :D
    dreamerz13 wrote:
    Brooke didn't want to talk to her. Rude much?
    [img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-tah-LdCPwIo/U7g0MnYnv6I/AAAAAAAAAkU/tPpim9KLirs/w1022-h577-no/Screenshot-1268.jpg "width=640" "height=480"[/img]
    You wouldn't exist if it wasn't for me missy, I am your god I demand respect.

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-GAoZCA6ZY5A/U7gzY6QxSZI/AAAAAAAAAjc/1A8S5OjytJE/w1022-h577-no/Screenshot-1263.jpg "width=640" "height=480"[/img]
    Well, screw that, I cheated so we're friends... I'm not putting up with that attitude from her, I expect better. :lol:
    LOL! :lol: That's exactly what I think if my sims do something I don't want them to. I cheated the other day so my sim could be friends with someone too :P My sims don't have time for making friends.
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited July 2014
    Update:

The next day was Luxy's date to perform at the Starlight Lounge. She did a little preparation early in the morning with one of those silly sunflowers. x)

Xhq3qUk.jpg

The view off of that deck. :P

brYMAFg.jpg

Luxy's performance wasn't until that night, so we decided to spend the day going out to the local comic book shop/cafe, Alter Egos & More, a custom made venue in Evansdale County. Of course, I took the liberty of giving the place a makeover from a very generic comic book shop/cafe into something more silly. x)

First floor is the comic book shop portion. Quite elegant for its purpose.
    dEdGPpW.jpg

The owner of the comic books shop is Lyka Wish. She claims to be a genie, able to make all wishes of the customer come true! Well, as long as they're related to the purchase of comic books and collectibles. >.<

i1V5c5J.jpg

Second floor is the coffee shop portion of the venue, and I gave it a surfing/beach theme with plenty of surfboards around. ^^

HEnDqcr.jpg

Minnie Waves owns that portion. She's a legendary surfer herself who set a record for surfing the highest wave in Isla Paradiso history. Minnie loves to share her stories on her surfing feats, but also serves a mean cup of tea!

f6kA5Um.jpg

After some comic browsing and tea, Luxy and my Simself chilled on some of the beach-themed lounge chairs. ^^

4WERGX5.jpg

It was almost evening when we decided to leave to give Luxy time to prepare for her performance. But Luxy encountered Hunt U. Down again who tried to question her. "Sorry, but I have a performance this evening. Maybe some other time?"

QvhL7wp.jpg

Starlight Lounge is my favorite performance venue in town, so might as well get friendly with the people there!

"Did you know if you clap your hands fast and hard enough, it sounds like glass breaking? Super cool, right?"*
    0XjwIss.jpg

*Not true. I don't know why I even say this IRL to people. LOL

We got drinks of course!

9lHpOxP.jpg

While Cindy was making Luxy's drink, I guess my Simself thought it'd be a great time to give a preview for the next night's performance. o.o

cgp6gCT.jpg

Luxy then gave Cindy a bit of mixology advice of her own.

"If you add some chocolate chip cookies, the drink would be super!"
    A26cqjP.jpg

As her performance time neared, Luxy and I chatted a bit to calm her nerves prior to the show.

Js2C8EG.jpg

And then showtime!

asEUhq4.jpg
    IAiUUTC.jpg
    F1KlouK.jpg

The real me doesn't really dance at concerts. I tend to just shout and throw stuff in the air. lol

Luxy got great reviews for her performance!

Afterwards, we had time to hang out with GLAMOROUS, the proprietor.

"Did you know I have no idea how to use a DJ Turntable?"
    ubqx3Qc.jpg

Luxy and my Simself invited GLAMOROUS to join in the venue's hot tub with us. x)

13eKxVD.jpg

But she didn't stay in it for long. She chatted a bit, but went back to tending the venue inside soon after.

And then the pianist, Robin D. Bank, came out with this facial expression...

Qd0V3Cq.jpg

Creepy! >___<

He took a photo and ran back in to continue playing the piano as if nothing happened. :/

bZodU6S.jpg

Creeped out, Luxy and my Simself went back to our building and used one of the hot tubs there instead.

"We should definitely see if we can get something up on that wall!"
    8Fu5An6.jpg

Luxy was clearly lost in her thoughts, goign over her performance again in her head or something. :P

UMfqTJL.jpg
  • Options
    WaltzDreamsWaltzDreams Posts: 329 Member
    edited July 2014
    Randomness going on in my household...

Magdelena:"Ugh... it must be stomach flu or my brother, Dawson's cooking giving me food poisoning. Why do I feel so horrible today?"
    screenshot_original.jpg

"Mmm... It was so nice of Dad to bake these cookies for me. I've been craving them all afternoon for some reason."
    screenshot_original.jpg

Dawson: "Nauseated and craving random things? Are you sure you're not pregnant?"
    Magdelena: "That's not funny, Bro."
    screenshot_original.jpg

"Well, I guess this pregnancy might not be so bad."
    screenshot_original.jpg

Shark: "Mags, I know I haven't been the best guy, through your pregnancy, and I'm sorry I haven't been there for you. I've been a real jerk. But I'm here now, and I want to be a part of our child's life and be a better man to you. Shark doesn't run away from his responsibilities, nor does he want either of us to be the scandal of the swamps."

Magdelena: "What are you saying?"
    screenshot_original.jpg

Shark: "I know it's a bit sudden, but I guess I'm saying, 'Will you marry me?'"
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
    "Yes. I'll marry you!"

screenshot_original.jpg
    Simself: "Oh, hello there. You are the prettiest grandchild I've ever seen. Can I keep you?"

Simself: "Hey, Chickens. Guess what? My daughter had a baby. We have our first granddaughter."
    screenshot_original.jpg

Simself:"My granddaughter does not look like a llama! Take that back, you foul creature!"
    Charles: "Don't you mean fowl creature? Heh heh heh."
    screenshot_original.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2014
    dreamerz13 wrote:

LOL, I'd be like the tourist, music is fine, but coffee first. :lol:

Well at least you guys scored gigs, that silly stuff goes over big in sim land.

I love the names you use, so clever and entertaining... they make me smile.

Silliness #1! I would have liked it if higher leveled Sims in the performance professions had more advanced auditions though. :P

And thanks! I use such names for both humor and so I can more easily remember them all(I know I can just hover my mouse over them, but I'm peculiar in that I guess lol).

That cowboy hat is definitely awesome in your display pic! Cowboy/Cowgirl Week sounds awesome too! ^^

Thanks all for comments! ^^

Easy to remember names are good (I know I'm always forgetting names), being able to make it humourous is better. It just makes me think of the actual charm and silliness this game is supposed to have.

Thanks. Haha, it is... it's not actually meant to be Cowboy/Cowgirl week, but it's kinda how it goes. It's just meant to be fun and party and celebrate well.. having fun :lol:. But it's like really old tradition when that was more the way of life. We just continue to embrace a lot of that now.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Okay I only went back to pg. 215 not all the way to 212 as I planned, and I know I'm still missing people. SO I'm sorry, but I just kind of crashed and have spent most of the last 2 hours blankly staring at the screen. :lol: It's amazing I got through anything at all :lol:. I just can't keep going anymore though. I need sleep. I need to be up in 4 hours and I'm exhausted. :shock:

Have a nice day everyone. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    KatieTerrorFace- That view is beautiful!
    Giving a performance preview in that dress is brave :lol:
    Cindy is really pretty :-)
    Woah Robin D. Bank calm down :P
    Great update.

WaltzDreams- Congrats on the baby and engagement :-)

2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    WaltzDreamsWaltzDreams Posts: 329 Member
    edited July 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:
    k0fRqix.png
    They relish in their time alone together with Luna cuddled up against Tristan, enjoying the feeling of his strong arms around her.

They are really cute together!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Aaeiyn-Great updates!
    ddsims3world-Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    dreamerz13-Hi there!
    KatieTerrorFace-I knew how fun slobs are because you can get them to rummage though trash,go dumpster diving and make them eat spoiled food without it getting them sick.They also don't have to rush to clean up their house.Great update!
    WaltzDreams-Hi there and welcome!Great pictures!
    Here's my own update from the Campbells in Winfield.
    I moved the Campbells into Winfield and story progression turned the three of them onto witches.I decided to just play them as witches.
    Sandi Campbell was sleeping with her IF until it was time to get up.Des ans Ashley were also in their sleeping bags and asleep.
    14391017630_d44386031c.jpg
    They all got up and started having breakfast though Sandi managed to sneak into the pet food and ate it before her parents could give har a bottle.
    14575918714_30d926df27.jpg
    Ashley went out with Sandi while Des was at work later in the day.
    14576918652_3f44f0c81e.jpg
    Sandi went to a smalle table and played with blocks while Ashley was swimming.
    14597804043_ef357c54f7.jpg
    Sandi continued playing with Ashley gathering honey from the beehives.
    14597806323_d3df3b6f8c.jpg
    They both walked home and got to bed while Des was already asleep.
    14391077508_a94bfaa885.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited July 2014
    TadOlson: Thanks. Oh, I don't think I've ever seen this family before.... is that a horse at a bike stand?

Celiria: Thanks, I hope you had a good forth of July! :D

LunBeauty: Oh, very nice, welcome baby Michael! :D Lol- ghost stories! Oh, yeah, geography lol. :D Lovely bird, glad the family got to keep it. :D Lol Eggcellent! (Oh, I never get tired of that pun!) Poor Cadence lol, though it is funny to compare the advice to his son about women to the advice to Cadence about men. :D Lol @ "at the risk of sounding like a dying whale"! :D Well, at least Cadence and June can now talk, and maybe having a friend to have fun with will stop some of the obsessing over boys so much. :D Lol@wanting the trampoline using paparazzi to fall off- they just have to be acrobats, huh? Oh, very lovely. :D Oh, wow, its' odd to se James so old, just like it's odd to see Olivia older, but I've seen Olivia more over time, for me this is James just going from adult to elder! Though oddly he looks like someone I know lol. :D The twins are very attractive young adults! :D Thanks. :D

Ah, college for the twins! Quite the family offseeing! :D Oh my. I suppose we should be happy it's only five and not 10 like the heartbreaker thing. Aw...poor Skip. Oh, your simself is very pretty! Wow, and he didn't even order! Yeah, that's what a hotheaded sim does... I have a caveman who does that, and his time with that trait is limited, but he's a caveman out of his time, what's your excuse, lady? lol. :D It's fun how you've threaded Tristen just quietly going about his work on his major through this while Cadence is up to this... Yep, poor Skip. Once again, I love your dialog. :D Just in case you forgot lol. :D It'll probably be fun to see what she does... That is quite the impressive nose. :D Tristen and Luna are adorable together. :D That's the worst Nicolas? You must be booked for weeks! lol. :D Lol- reminds me of Lyra! :D Are you trying to say pancakes alone can't sustain life? :D Hmm, now that she's got what she wants, will she pick one? :D That's a great picture of them in the hot tub staring into each other's eyes. :D Very nice. :D Oh, love letter, she's going to be serious now? :D

Colorist: Of course we're still friends! :D If I had to have all my friends agree with me on everything, I wouldn't have any lol. :D

Painterly: Lol@ Lampshade's answer! :D

Dreamerz: Him running off like that is priceless...if I caught that I'd probably make him have just found out how to use Deathflowers (Soon, I'll be immortal, Mwhhahaahaa!) Or...she's from the future (incognito in a silly raincoat!) and just gave him the winning lotto ticket numbers! :D Lol@ "I cheated so we're friends". :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hey guys :D

I haven't had much time at all to play my game and the few times I did manage to get in game I just kept making new sims. I couldn't help it, it's so much fun. But I have so many now I'm going to have to use some of them in my game, it would be a shame not to.

I actually did play once but it was only for a short time so this update isn't very long.
    Both Mikey and Zeke had their birthdays, they were actually on the same day so that was easy for me.

Mikey was first
    Screenshot-429_zps21bf37a2.jpg"width=640"
    Screenshot-430_zps1e129967.jpg"width=640"
    I don't know why but I don't love him as much as I should. I feel really bad about it, I've just never (even when he was a toddler) had any attachment to him :( Hopefully that will change now that he's older
    Screenshot-437_zpscbfcd30e.jpg"width=640"
    Zeke's turn
    Screenshot-428_zps128124ab.jpg"width=640"
    Cheeky little man
    Screenshot-431_zps300e420e.jpg"width=640"
    Screenshot-432_zps9733cd29.jpg"width=640"
    Bianca happily gave him cuddles :D
    Screenshot-436_zps302e6507.jpg"width=640"
    Megan got the wish to have another child so I will let them have one more. This time I'm going to cheat because I really want a girl, I'm going to break the boy trend.

Kimbra is pregnant too, more family :roll: :lol: seriously the town will get so laggy if they don't stop :P

That's all I have :? Hopefully I get a chance to play this week.
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    TadOlson- I didn't know toddlers could eat dog food :-o
    Great update :D
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    Painterly27Painterly27 Posts: 177 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kevin grew up into a child - a neurotic, evil, insane child. She was constantly at odds with her parents, and always, ALWAYS planted whoopee cushions under the chairs.

Screenshot-30_zps639b519f.jpg

Screenshot-31_zps0e7f92e8.jpg

The elder Hams never saw them coming. It really couldn't have gotten much worse for the three of them. Pam and Sam loved their little girl no matter what, even if she was a deranged psychopath. Nothing could have been more perfect for the Hams.

Screenshot-32_zps015b81e3.jpg

Oh were they ever wrong!

Screenshot-34_zps884f0028.jpg

Poor Pam, in her second pregnancy. She was only hoping to have one child, but fate had other plans. Triplets! *Psycho Music*

Meet Brewster, the only boy and the only child with dad's purple hair. He's by far the most colourful of the bunch.
    Screenshot-35_zpsa384e947.jpg

Sparkle, the only one who got dad's nose. Everything else is Pam.
    Screenshot-38_zps48be05dc.jpg

And finally, Twinkle. She looks like she's got her father's shapely jaw, but her mother's delicate nose. She also got the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 hair colour :)
    Screenshot-36_zpscc458825.jpg

Here they are as children - Twinkle, Brewster, Kevin, and Sparkle.
    Screenshot-39_zps7b34f47b.jpg

Sam was very proud of his children and loved them very much.
    Screenshot-42_zps89e3b163.jpg

But what was Pam up to? I don't know, I never got around to her. More updates soon!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Zabeth0-It's a CC bike made to look like a horse from MTS.The family is new in Winfield and the Campbells are withches because the game decided to turn them into witches on me.
    and-it-is-on-Great update!I got a Mod that allows them to do more than EA let them do.
    Painterly27-Great update!They look like a great family to have fun with.
    I might have to take a break of sorts when the weather gets hot though it won't be a full break.I can get working on my world or build and make sims on a very hot day and can play if I don't try to play for too long.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited July 2014
    Please Read.

Morning! Hi everyone!

I'm trying so hard to read these stories and updates, but my wifi is taking ages (it's slow) to make sure all the pictures pop up.

I was wondering can some of you please just make a post of the person's name then comment about the stories/updates that you want to comment on instead of quoting the whole post, especially the long ones.

I just think it will make it easier on other's computers also and less confusion of seeing the same story two and three times.

But if you prefer to quote, could you please at least delete the picture in the post.

:)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited July 2014
    screenshot_original.jpgscreenshot_original.jpg

Time to invite Romeo Rake over since he is a attractive interest
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited July 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:
    This update will be split up into three parts because it's rather long. There are 149 pictures altogether and I don't want to put too much into one post, so that's why I'm going to split it up. :) The best part is, Cadence and Tristan aren't even halfway done with their college adventures. We still have a long ways to go. :) A lot definitely happened and I hope you'll like it. :)

fUVIvEG.jpg
    Cadence and Tristan take their aptitude tests in hopes to get into a good college. Unfortunately, they don't get any benefits, but they still have enough money to get their own residency so they won't have to live in a smelly dorm with a bunch of roommates who don't know what a shower is.

NOZ1uzs.jpg
    L74Zfad.jpg
    The family waves good-bye to the two eldest and wishes them well on their adventures.

1Njhgza.jpg
    Cadence and Tristan are happy to discover that there is a minibar in their house. Cadence immediately celebrates their newfound independence by pouring her brother and herself a drink.

NrzZXMy.jpg
    Tristan: To college life. This is going to be awesome.
    Cadence: Definitely, it's time for me to throw away that unlucky girl who couldn't even get one date in High School.

yehHJAE.jpg
    Tristan: So, how do you plan on doing that?
    Cadence: By doing a little something known as "Woohooing With As Many Sims As I Can".
    Tristan: Are you sure you want to do that? It could have horrible repurcussions.
    Cadence: Of course I'm sure! Besides, you know how a lot of college guys can be. They don't care as long as they have a pretty girl to woohoo with.
    Tristan: Well, what if you happen to get a guy who falls for you and wants something more serious than a ***** call?
    Cadence: Then I'll just tell him that that's not what I'm looking for.
    Tristan: *Sigh* Well, if that's what you want. Just be careful and take all of the right precautions.
    (Cadence's LTW is to Woohoo with 5 different sims in 5 different places. University is the perfect place to complete such an LTW. :) )

yROAb9M.jpg
    At the Student Union building, Tristan meets this lovely young lady named Patty Hong. While he is attracted to her, they don't have much in common and she doesn't seem all that much interested in him. Still, she would make a pretty good friend.

2dHuKr8.jpg
    Cadence introduces herself to a very handsome young man named Skip Taylor.

kPAHPJ2.jpg
    He's a sophomore and he starts by telling her all of the perks of being at the University.
    Skip: The dorms aren't so bad. It does get crowded at times. There are only so many bathrooms to go around and sometimes there are traffic jams.
    Cadence: Hm...I imagine it must get tedious having people get in your way.
    Skip: Well, a little bit. So what's a pretty girl like yourself majoring in?
    Cadence: Oh, I'm majoring in Communications.
    Skip: Well, what a coincidence, me too.

apq7xy0.jpg
    In Cadence's opinion, he was cute, but rather dull. Still, she wasn't looking for anyone interesting, just some people to woohoo with. He would do for her first conquest.
    She got to work charming him.

QWISQA5.jpg
    When she asked him if he wanted to come over to her place, he quickly agreed.

gLMKSdT.jpg
    vq0x33P.jpg
    2LkD7vG.jpg
    XFWcmci.jpg
    BJJaTr2.jpg
    xVzKEfU.jpg
    Cadence quickly got to work on him. Like she predicted, he was putty in her hands, going for all of her advances. They ended up on the bed. The rest can be left up to the imagination of the viewers.

phY9NX1.jpg
    In order not to seem too mean, she let him stay the night so he wouldn't have to travel all the way back to the dorms in the middle of the night.

RdRpof1.jpg
    We interrupt this program to show you my new and improved updated simself! It took me around two hours to make her. I tried to make her very close to my real life self. :) As you can tell, I have very long reddish brown hair, a rather pale complexion, brown eyes, and I do wear glasses sometimes.

0S2n912.jpg
    For my everyday, I'm a very casual kind of girl who loves wearing jeans and tank tops with shirts over them, especially those flannel type plaid shirts. My shoes are similar to a pair I own in real life and wear all the time.

kE71yLc.jpg
    I don't dress up at all really. I never go anywhere fancy enough for me to require a dress, but if I did, I'd probably wear something similar to this outfit. It's classy, modest, and sophisticated.

SvInWjU.jpg
    I'm not a lingerie kind of girl. I would usually wear a simple tank top similar to this and a pair of lounge pants and either go barefoot or wear socks.

ETSvgpz.jpg
    Those who know me know that I don't work out, even though I should. As you can tell, my simself is a bit on the curvier side. But I would just wear a t-shirt with a picture or a cute little saying and some simple cotton shorts with a pair of tennis shoes.

S1j7Ov9.jpg
    I hate showing off my body, so I would probably wear a cute little one-piece. Bikinis are a no-no for me. :lol:

wDoF56h.jpg
    Last, but not least...it does not get that cold where I live. I love the vest style jackets with a cute sweater underneath and a pair of my simple jeans and of course my trademark tennis shoes that I wear almost everywhere.

Sorry for ranting, but there is my simself and she might very well be seen soon. ;) I will also be putting her up on the exchange for download. The only CC she has is her hair, her contacts, and her make-up. Her clothes are from different EPs and SPs.

5LfrEnz.jpg
    Tristan is a perfectionist and does this every morning right after getting up. It's also one of the best times to ogle him. ;)

szKznZO.jpg
    With Cadence finished with Skip, she looks online for more bachelors.

XtnmRCO.jpg
    She allows Skip to sleep in a little, but soon she feels like it's time for him to leave, so she sends him on his way.
    Skip: So how about a date later on?
    Cadence: Um...I have to check my schedule, but I'll get back to you.
    This was exactly what her brother was talking about. She would have to make sure Skip knew she was not looking for anything serious right now.

1NHJy0C.jpg
    Cadence heads to the coffee shop. (I still need to build that Plumbbucks. ;) ) Unfortunately, there is an old geezer ahead of her who cannot decide what he wants. Don't you hate that?

oBDNqDm.jpg
    Finally, the old man walks away after an eternity without actually getting anything and Cadence orders an Herbal Drink.

ceplTNS.jpg
    The drink does its job in filling her up somewhat. It'll hold her until after class.

iTaQMGl.jpg
    With it being close to her class time, Cadence begins to head out of the coffee shop, but is soon stopped by this older lady who feels the need to yell at her.
    Older Lady (Please don't ask her name.) : You could watch where you're going! You were about to step on my foot!
    Cadence: Um...excuse me?

c1is69n.jpg
    Older Lady: You heard me, missy. It's floozies like you who give women a bad name. You have absolutely no class.
    Cadence: Oh, no, you did not.

GYPHy76.jpg
    Cadence: It's judgemental old bags like you who give elders a bad name! It's not my fault you're bitter. You have no right to yell at someone you don't even know! Besides, I wasn't even close to your knock-off Jimmy Choos.
    Older Lady: Well, I never!
    Cadence: Now why don't you get your granny panties out of your crack and think before you speak to someone in such a manner?

GA19Q6o.jpg
    Tristan works on his Social Networking Skill, which he needs. He's in the Business Major, which I've never used before, but it seems okay so far.

75qsgOk.jpg
    After class, Cadence runs into Skip.
    Skip: So, about that date, I was thinking we could go see a movie and then go to that cool little diner, and then...
    Cadence: Um...listen Skip. You seem like a nice guy, but I'm really not looking for anything serious right now. I'm sorry if I led you on, but I'm not not looking to date anyone or be in a relationship at this time.

kQK9Fpp.jpg
    Skip: What? You could have told me that sooner! How could you do that?!

TZjfs0s.jpg
    Cadence: I'm sorry, I'm sorry! You're a really nice guy and all. I just don't want a seriousl relationship right now. I'm sorry if I made you think any differently.

MRaDv95.jpg
    Skip: *Sigh* It's fine. I'm sorry I blew up in your face. I just thought I had a chance. We can still be friends.
    Cadence: Oh, good.

gSqhxKj.jpg
    Cadence proceeds to tell Skip about her run-in with the older woman at the coffee shop making Skip laugh.
    Cadence: Can you believe she had the nerve to call me a floozy?
    Skip: There are some older people in the world who just live off of hatred because they're jealous of others.
    Cadence: I know, right?!

n418bGk.jpg
    Cadence: Well, I should really get going. I'll tell you what, whenever my schedule clears up some, we'll go do something together. Maybe you can take me to see that movie.
    Skip: Sure...sounds great. You take care of yourself, Cadence.

6IbFvVf.jpg
    pa5VDT5.jpg
    After bidding a farewell to Skip, Cadence introduces herself to two more young men. (Mugsy Brotoaski and Jeffrey Dean.)

gxXHNfv.jpg
    Meanwhile, poor Tristan is at home by himself playing around on the computer. Poor dear really needs a girl.

Z31Rf7m.jpg
    Cadence asks Mugsy out to the diner, which looks a lot like the Sonic Fast Food Place, which has the best drinks ever. :)

aL1cPV7.jpg
    X9GiiTp.jpg
    WtYY9r8.jpg
    Otreyv9.jpg
    Cadence works on wooing Mugsy. He is far easier than Skip and Cadence has the nagging sensation that he's done this before. There is a feeling of guilt going through Cadence right now, but she pushes it to the back of her mind and settles for woohooing Mugsy in the shower. After the deed is done, Mugsy leaves with a wave and an unconvincing promise to call her. It's safe to say that, unlike Skip, Cadence will most likely not stay friends with him.

E0XgqqQ.jpg
    Tristan works at his small Business Station early the next morning before class. It gets his mind off the fact that he hasn't really met anyone yet.

That's it for Part One! Part Two will be coming soon. :)

Hooray a good long update lol. I hate when my sims don't get anything to pay for college grrrrr.

Typical teenagers doing the push the envelope on their freedom lol.

Cadence, Cadence, Cadence, smh how can you let yourself go so cheaply. You are beautiful and you want to be just a piece of goods to be used and discarded and that is ok with you? Don't do it dear girl. You should value yourself more.

Skip what is with the elvis look? lol

Well sadly my admonition came too late lol. Cadence, you are sweet, but sooo wrong lol.

You are pretty in game and in rl.

Cool you found clothes for your simself similar to real life as well. I could never make my simself no good at making real sims.

Please girl you don't need to work out. I wish I was as curvy as you lol. I am beyond curves and more like a blob lol.

With a body like that I so would wear a bikini lol.

You weren't ranting. We were happy to see your simself. I always like to know what the face is behind the screen.

Well I don't go to plumbucks in real life so I wouldn't know about that problem, but I do hate when people in line at a grocery store chat up the cashier and it takes forever lol. I usually use the self checkout if available.

rofl Cadence lol. I know the old lady was disrespectful, but she is your elder and you could put her in her place without being too abusive yourself. Have to admit she was funny though lol.

Lead you on? Sleeping with a guy is more than leading them on lol.

NOOOO keep Tristan until he finds a good girl.

I been to Sonics never had their drinks, but their onion rings are rocking other things not so much.

Cadence is well on her way to fulfilling her woo hoo wish.

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited July 2014
    Aaeiyn: Those are some really cute looking houses and Molly Ursine is very cute. :) Your simself is also very pretty and Ronon is super adorable. :D I like Fluff's too!

ddsims3world: Thanks for the comments. :) Very nice update! I really missed Michelle. :D

Aaeiyn: Once again, very nice looking sims. :)

KatieTerrorFace: My sims study too. Both Cadence and Tristan are doing very well in their classes. They already passed the first set of their exams with flying colors. So I'm not too worried about them.

dreamerz13: Thanks for the comments. :) I made my simself's personality and style as similar to my own as I could. Cadence is really a fun sim. There's still plenty more college adventures to go.

and-it-is-on: Thank you! I agree. She's very lovely. :) Since it is Fall in my game though, I do need to change her appearance just a little bit. :lol:

KatieTerrorFace: That was such a cute update. That pianist scares me a little bit though. Everything about him just screams ********. :lol:

WaltzDreams: Those are cute pictures and a story. :) Thanks for the comment on Tristan and Luna. :D

TadOlson: Great update!

Zabeth0: Thanks for the comments. :) I've been having so much fun with their college adventures. It's also fun for me because there is very little lag. Of course, it also helps that they're living in a residence, which I do need to work on redecorating. Maybe I'll do that on their next set of terms. :) The only guys who weren't really jerks to Cadence were Skip and that Harold guy. Well, Jeffrey hasn't been a jerk to her either, even though she woohooed with him after her LTW was done. But she rolled the want to woohoo with him, so I indulged her. But perhaps Cadence is ready to sit down and at least try a serious relationship. Who knows. :)

and-it-is-on: Yay! I missed your update! :D The toddlers are too cute! :)

Painterly27: I love these updates of yours. :) Your little troll family looks so much fun. (I'm sorry, but they do look like those little troll dolls. I can't resist.) :lol:

msbeckycat: Very nice pictures. :)

Colorist40: My sims rarely get anything to pay for college. But it's okay because they had more than enough money to get a residence, which are much better than those smelly dorms. The dorms lag me a bit. I think it's because of all the sims, even though it's about the same amount as sims in my household right now. But my household doesn't lag too badly.

Tristan feels the same way in regards to his sister. He thinks she's going about it the wrong way, but he also knows that she's going to do what she wants. So all he can really do is be a shoulder for her to cry on and perhaps beat a few of those guys up who try to hurt her.

Skip needs a make-over badly. :lol: I really need to start giving the University sims my famous make-overs. :lol:

Thank you very much. :)

I can make my simself, but I'm horrible with other real life people.

It was hard giving my simself wider hips. I tried making her as curvy as possible without making her actually fat because I am a pretty curvy girl.

I'm very modest and feel uncomfortable in bikinis or anything that shows too much skin.

I enjoyed making my simself for you all too. :) I had a simself awhile back that I uploaded, but I was lazy in making her, so she didn't look too much like my real life self. The only problem I had was with the lips. I have thick lips in real life, but they're small. So I had to try and get those kinds of lips on my sim and you can only make lips so small.

Plumbucks is a play off of Starbucks. I was just trying to be creative and combining Plumbbob and Starbucks. :lol: I hate when a person takes forever to decide what they want and then they don't end up getting anything. :?

Cadence definitely has a mouth on her, but that's why I love her. :lol:

At least Cadence feels bad for seemingly leading him on.

I am keeping Tristan. :) I love him too much. Plus I love ogling him. :lol: Sorry, Jeffrey Dean. You've been replaced. ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    IreneSwift wrote:
    em1378 Very nice pictures of your family! I look forward to reading about them. Don't feel you have to write a story about them in order to post them here. Not everyone does that. A few pictures of some of the interesting events, with just a sentence or two about what is happening, or even just a caption, will be enough, if that's all you feel able to do.

KatieTerrorFace Now, that is a very fancy building for a junkyard! But of course, it's Marina and Marc doing it, so it's to be expected. They don't do anything halfway! LOL! Except that it might discourage sims from detonating the scrap piles for more easily picking through the trash, because it would ruin the flooring/pavement underneath. Well, it would in real life, anyway. In the game, it's amazing how the Pangu Axe reduces rubble piles to dust, yet leaves fragile ancient vase(s) underneath completely intact. I imagine it will work similarly with detonating the junk piles.

Is that a gnome of inventing behind Marina there? Alex just collected a gnome in one of the tombs, but I don't remember his name. He had something to do with antiquity or something, but she sold him immediately, like my sims always do with gnomes. I can't stand those creepy little varmints.

Nice artifacts they have there. Where did you get the display case? I only found shelving units in the buy menu. Not that Alex has room in her house for one like Marina and Marc have, but another sim of mine might someday.

I hope when Marina is sober, she'll realize that her thought on the reaper coming isn't reasonable. If he did that, any time a couple had a baby, he'd have to come for one of the parents.

This is not sounding good with regards to Winston Mango! He was doing so well, now he's throwing away his ghost hunting equipment? It seems like either he's turning bad again, or his mother may have done something bad to him. Unless, of course, he's finished the job, and there are no more spirits for him to capture.

I'm thinking I'll probably have Farid join the culinary career too. His LTW when I temporarily added him to her household was Gold Digger, probably because of his mooch trait. I changed it to Culinary Librarian, and changed his mooch trait to loves the outdoors, which gives them another trait in common. I also changed his hydrophobic trait to loves the heat, because I'll want him going swimming with Alex sometimes, after they're back in SV.

Fun update on your simself and Luxy. That tourist looks like Sanaa Madbouli. She's the other special merchant in Egypt in my game, and also the one that's been hiring Alex for the tourist brochure photos.

Maybe Robin D. Bank is still doing criminal work on the side.

Ooh, a little rivalry there between the mixologists! I hope things don't turn ugly!

I guess with the scarcity of performers, they may feel they'll take anybody, even if they do think they're scraping the bottom of the barrel. But I'm sure you and Luxy will make them see they made a good choice.

If Boone has returned to the look he had as a criminal, he's made a serious mistake, considering the presence of the agent who has come to town to find him. Not that he doesn't deserve whatever he gets. But if he gets taken away, your simself won't be able to torture him anymore.

TadOlson Thank you. I don't like shopping, and it will be more than a week before I go to town again, so if I decide it's time to deal with the WA issue before that, it will be with an Origin download. It's registered, so it won't cost me anything.

Good, another family moving into Winfield!

Painterly27 Your Ham family is hilarious! I love your commentary.

That is one ugly toddler!

LunBeauty Thank you. Yes, Farid seems to have been completely captivated by Alex from the time he met her. Otherwise, I wouldn't have allowed him to spoil my plans to keep her single.

The college experience sounds like what I'm having with adventures. Every day gives me so much, it's almost overwhelming to write about it.

Nice pictures! I'm wondering what that container with the llama head and other things sticking up is supposed to be.

While it's good for Cadence to decide not to be the girl who can't get a date anymore, she's going about it in the wrong way. Why would she want to be with someone who doesn't care a fig for her, for herself, but only wants to use her body? It's an empty life. (Don't take that as criticism of your game, it's just the way I feel about that kind of real life scenario. Women are hard-wired emotionally to be primarily relationship oriented. Focusing on what's fun and feels good may seem satisfying for a time, but in the long run it doesn't usually lead to genuine happiness.)

I like your simself. She is pretty, and curvy enough to look good. I don't like toothpick sims.

That lady must have been hot-headed.

Cadence should make sure what the guys she chooses to woohoo with really want from her, and just avoid the ones who want to get serious. (I know, not really an option, but if it were real life, she should.)

Good for Tristan for focusing on his studies. There will be time for romance later. My RL son is like that. He doesn't want to get involved with anyone until he's finished his education.

dreamerz13 I suppose it's realistic, having to impress a celebrity before they will socialize with you. After all, they are pursued by so many fans, including plenty of kooks, they can't be chummy with everybody, nor would it be safe for them to do so.

Since she isn't actually friends with all of the Woohoo Warriors, it's probably not the best time to try to inform them of their cheating partners.

Some background to Alex and Farid's relationship you might have missed: I was planning on keeping Alex single for life, and I wrote it that she wasn't willing to get involved with him, in spite of his persistence in pursuing her, because of having read stories like the real-life book Not Without My Daughter by Betty Mahmoodi, the true story of an American woman who married a Middle Eastern Muslim man, in the U.S. There was some event, job loss, or conflict with coworkers, or something, that made him decide to return to his home country, though he didn't tell her they were going to stay. He became very abusive and kept her imprisoned there, threatened her with death if she didn't go along with his decisions, claiming it was legal for him to kill a disobedient wife if he so chose, etc.

But Farid wouldn't give up pursuing Alex, despite her never giving him any encouragement whatsoever, so I decided to let them get married after all. It was actually my own feelings that something was missing in France when she was there, and I felt no enthusiasm for having her explore there, as I'd had in the other countries, which made me realize that I actually wanted her to marry Farid.

Their days aren't really limited, because when Alex goes home to Sunset Valley, Farid will be going with her. They are going to get married a few days before she goes home.

Colorist40 I identify with my main female sims enough that if I have them do something immoral, I feel like I'm doing it myself. So, I decided early on that my sims will always live by my own personal standards of conduct. I don't have a problem with anybody else playing some sims the opposite of what they believe in, and enjoy reading the stories they come up with. I'm so goal oriented myself, I don't need to manufacture drama in my games to enjoy them, but I do enjoy reading it in other players' stories.

I did hyphenate my last name when I got married, but I've wished for most of my married life that I hadn't, and only use it for legal purposes now. It's a royal pain in the neck. I can't tell you how many people just can't get it right, how many different ways my name has been slaughtered on credit cards and other legal documents, the websites that won't accept hyphenated names, and one woman even told me to my face that that CAN'T be my name! (There are a lot of idiots out there!) When we refinanced the mortgage on our house, when the time came to close on it, they had a paper with all the different ways my name has been mis-written by companies that can't get it right, and wanted me to sign each one, according to how my name was misused in each instance, so they'd have a record of any and all signatures I might use for whatever purpose. I told them I don't give a rip how companies slaughter my name, I have only one signature, and it's the only way I ever sign anything, no matter whether they can handle my name correctly or not. The woman had to go talk to her supervisor to get permission to allow me to sign my one and only signature on all of the lines!

But I didn't do it because I had a problem with my husband being the head of the family, but because I felt at the time that I didn't want to give up that connection with my birth family. I didn't actually feel that way for very long, but once I had done it, I would have to go to court to change it.

Yeah, I have thought of playing a sim who got into a bad marriage, but I'd have to give the husband high free will, because I can't play anyone who marries into my families any differently just because they're supposed to be bad. It's just not in me to do it. I can't play anyone that far from who I am myself, not even in ways that would be good. I can't play a social butterfly or a party animal, because I'm a loner, and I just can't do it. Even if I try, I can't keep it up for very long.

I used to eat heavily of meat, dairy, and eggs, which is probably why I became so allergic to them. I'm also allergic to fur, feathers, and dander, and to wheat, soy, nuts, and legumes now, after eating lots of those things instead of meat for so many years. Now, the only foods I'm not allergic to are vegetables, fruits, and grains other than wheat. I can't eat chocolate either. The last time I did, I came closer to dying that I'm ever willing to allow food to take me again. I OD'd on the stimulants it contains, because I'm also hyper-sensitive to drugs and chemicals.

Yep, Farid won me over before I let him have Alex, because he just wouldn't give up on her, even with no encouragement at all from me/her. That's what it takes for me to let my single sims get married, when I've planned to keep them single.

I used Master Controller to reset the marketplace lot. Then, when that didn't work, in fact, it made the other two shops close, that had still been open, I used Buydebug to reset the registers. It still took a day or two for the first shop to open again.

They actually were discussing cooking. But the warning about making her mad would have been a good one. She's not one to get riled easily though. My sims walk away from most arguments, like I do.

Farid will go on adventures with Alex, until they have kids. Then they will do other things when they travel abroad. Carl's guide suggests that adventures should always be done solo, because of the difficulty of playing more than one sim in that situation. You can't queue up actions for them and leave them to it while you play a different sim. Most of the time, the next action isn't available until the one they're doing is finished. When they go together, I'm sure there will be times when one of them will be doing nothing while they wait for the other one to complete an action. But they'll be together, so it will be OK. If it turns out not to work well, I'll just leave the rest of the adventures for that future game I'm planning on playing, with a sim who makes her living on adventuring.

Wow that is awesome. We all should be the same identifying with our sims so that we feel guilty if they do something bad. You have an awesome conscience.

I always wanted to get married and take on my husband's name no matter how attached to my parents I was and am. In fact after I grew up it irritated me and still does that society has gotten so informal that they hardly use the last name anymore. Even at doctors they call you by your first name or strangers say miss or ms. lol I always wanted the status (for lack of a better word) of being married. When I grew up married woman were big deal in my eyes I guess lol and they seemed to get great respect. Not so much anymore.

Wow how dumb was that bank making you sign your name numerous times just because businesses messed it up lol. I sympathize with your dilemma though as my first name while not hyphenated and only 5 letters is unusual and boy I cringe every time I have to tell someone new my name as I know that no matter if I say it correct most, not all, but most people butcher it. I cringe inside when they do. What is worse is when they pronounce my name without my saying it first. lol Sometimes I give them my middle name just to avoid cringing lol. My middle name is Sue. I have thought of getting my real name changed, but it was my grandma's middle name that she gave to herself (it was my grandma's best friend's name she knew as a child) My mom in spite of my discomfort lol, thought it was pretty enough to bless me with it, and it is an honor to be named after my grandma, so it would bother me to have it changed.

:shock: Wow it is interesting you can't play evil characters, because you aren't like that. I can easily, and I am not an evil person. I am very compassionate or so I have been told lol. After what you said, maybe there is a dark side to me I am not aware of :shock: :lol:
    If that is the case hubby better watch out and not make me mad mwwwwaaaahhhaaaaahhaaaa lol.

Wow I thought my mom was bad. She has gastritis and she is extremely limited what she can eat due to that and other issues like arthritis in the jaw. She basically has smoothies, and my dad's casserole which has a little meat, potatoes,or rice sometimes, lowfat broth, lowfat cream soup. She has an occasional egg, brown rice cereal in the morning and that is it. You got my mom beat. I told my mom about you, because she is a big health nut and this health doctor in his book she has says that somebody who over the years gets allergic to everything (sounds definitely like you) needs a liver and kidney detoxification. He says in a case like that this happens because your liver isn't filtering properly so the kidneys have to pick up the slack. He says when your liver is clogged up your body sends out molecules end up in the blood stream that shouldn't be there. Your body sends out an immune histamine action to these foreign bodies. This reaction is identical to a allergic reaction. If your liver does not get detoxed it could lead to adrenal failure. If you want to know how to detox the liver you could look it up online or I can get my mom to tell me what this doctor recommends. Just thought I would let you know as health is important.

Now back on subject lol.

How cute Farid wouldn't give up on her. Sounds like he is going to be a great fit for her.

I never tried two people at once adventuring. I barely have one do it lol.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:
    Here is Part 2! Enjoy!

CHy0VuZ.jpg
    We start off with my simself being harassed by this jerk. I think she's just as shocked as I am. How dare you be mean to such a pretty sim!

K3eEofi.jpg
    Luckily, Tristan, who just happens to be in the same area introduces himself. The student, seeing Tristan's muscles and his rather intimidating appearance, does not want to get into a scrap with him, so he leaves.
    Tristan: Some people can be such jerks, huh? I'm Tristan, by the way.
    Luna: Yeah. Thanks for coming to my rescue. I'm Luna.

Sx3ksLZ.jpg
    Tristan: That's an interesting name. Are you a Freshman?
    Luna: Mmhm, I'm studying Technology.
    Tristan: Oh, really? I'm in the Business Major.
    Luna: Tell me, is that as boring as they say it is?
    Tristan: It's pretty dull, but otherwise, it's all right. My dad and grandpa were huge jocks and loved to work out and play sports. I just want to do something different with my life. It's not that I hate sports. It's just I don't want to follow the crowd...And I'm rambling...sorry.
    Luna: *Chuckles* It's fine. I find your rambling cute.
    Tristan: *Blushes* Well...I guess that's a good thing then.

X8hqWGQ.jpg
    Not too far away, Cadence, who is studying Communications is conducting an interview with this guy who she is considering for her next conquest. Of course, he looks like a stiff wind could knock him over, but he doesn't seem like the big jerk that Mugsy was.

IZ1eRn9.jpg
    2NqzJcG.jpg
    Tristan: So, I don't have class for another few hours, how about a study group?
    Luna: Sure, why not. I do need to brush up on my Technology.

taY71SN.jpg
    They spend the next few hours with their textbooks in comfortable silence. Tristan likes the fact that Luna doesn't talk too much, and she seems very mature.

5lnMRDp.jpg
    Cadence receives a call from Skip and spends some time chatting with him.

mf8lNHo.jpg
    Meanwhile, Tristan is forced to part ways with Luna in order to attend his lecture.

hlWbPSx.jpg
    Cadence harvest a few herbs, perhaps she'll give them to her Uncle Nathan to plant.

TGKiMGn.jpg
    Poor Tristan continues to listen to his Professor drone on and on about God knows what.

8NsZrxV.jpg
    Being the good sister that she is, Cadence decides to introduce herself to Luna and to keep her company while her brother is in class.
    Luna: Wow, I definitely see a small resemblance between the two of you. You're really pretty. I like your skirt.
    Cadence: *Smiles* Thank you. You're really pretty too. Is your hair naturally wavy like that?

8NsZrxV.jpg
    Luna: Yes, it is. I just pinned it back to keep it out of my face a little bit.
    Cadence: We'll have to fix each other's hair one of these days. So what do you think of my brother?
    Luna: He seems nice so far. Definitely not like those other jerks.
    Cadence: Yeah, he's a real sweetheart, kind of awkward though.
    Luna: I find his awkwardness endearing. It's a nice change from those guys who think they're God's gift to womankind.
    Cadence: I know, right? And they say that women are egotistical.
    Luna: *Laughs* Well, we are pretty full of ourselves.

9iqjZH8.jpg
    Tristan is being ignored by the professor. Do these guys actually really answer any questions at all? I've never seen it.

ZeBAeQC.jpg
    Who can forget the llama mascot doing the Gangnahm style. :lol:

a7WMYBq.jpg
    Or the University weirdo digging through the dumpster.

krqpBuC.jpg
    After class, Tristan chats for a little bit with a fellow student who came to say hello. He's not rude enough to turn her away and a little chat never hurt anyone.

0pobzjc.jpg
    The siblings are invited to a party later, which turns out to be a dud. The Sorority parties always are, but that doesn't stop them from doing a keg stand or two and getting a little buzz.

BxaOfIv.jpg
    PSx9NRz.jpg
    Cadence also dances with this guy who has a nose for days. :lol:

rsHSQVz.jpg
    After she gets home and changes into her nightwear, Cadence works a little bit on her writing skill.

CHjbBPG.jpg
    After about an hour on the computer, she calls Skip to see what he's up to and chats with him for a little while.

e3a7NPF.jpg
    PoV1Ltr.jpg
    The next day, Tristan spends some time outside after class reading up on his Social Networking Skill and working at his Business Station.

Id5knoA.jpg
    Soon, he becomes itchy to see Luna and calls her up to invite her over. Once she arrives, he presents her with some flowers in her favorite color, which is purple.

AniP6U0.jpg
    F8mCxlg.jpg
    H3hDFdg.jpg
    2B578g4.jpg
    Bj9yjzu.jpg
    yjybY3D.jpg
    fTIE2cG.jpg
    4dMs6b5.jpg
    HglJURt.jpg
    The next few hours are spent with Tristan and Luna getting to know each other. Tristan is a little awkward, but Luna just eats it up. She has never met anyone as sweet as him. Before the sun sets, Tristan and Luna are now in a relationship. Tristan invites Luna to be a roommate and move in with them. Of course, Luna says yes.
    (Luna is a roommate, meaning that while she is in the household, I have no control over her, so anything weird or strange that she does is not because of me. :lol: )

TaPBhfs.jpg
    The new couple take a romantic photo for the scrapbooks.

bpQYAn2.jpg
    They really are cute together. Yes, I did make my simself for Tristan, but I did not know that they would click so well. A lot of their interactions are autonomous.

dgqF0gK.jpg
    So so sweet. :)

dbClFJK.jpg
    Poor Cadence is forced to suffer through a lecture, although she chooses to sleep through it instead. :lol:

6Y7YzoV.jpg
    Like her real life counterpart, Luna is a sucker for cute cat videos. :)

gWskrQ2.jpg
    She also loves to read. I basically made my simself as close to my real life self as possible. :) I can often be found with my nose in a book or in front of the computer. :lol:

zF02FFY.jpg
    Tristan always wants to be able to protect Luna, so he works out a little bit despite Luna insisting that he's perfect.

M9Y6Kzo.jpg
    He also works on his Charisma Skill in front of the mirror.

attYpFQ.jpg
    xu7cGJ0.jpg
    Cadence works on her next knotch, Nicolas Albright. He's cute, although she's unsure of how she feels about his mustache.

v99IIod.jpg
    Luna is a bit of a neatfreak, so she spends time picking up around the house.

Qig7LmN.jpg
    She does have quite a nice backside too. ;) (And I should stop 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on my simself before you all yell at me. :lol: )

kx58c8o.jpg
    Cadence and Nicolas head to the hottub in order to get more intimate with each other.

nCegMno.jpg
    Luna, of course, has to interrupt in order to ask if Nicolas will be staying for dinner. (I'm serious, she just walked outside and they both got out and looked around awkwardly.) :lol:

ykWrTtl.jpg
    KYPViBs.jpg
    EKqfkRx.jpg
    cDVaYzs.jpg
    1mwZe6f.jpg
    JSDppTv.jpg
    After Luna leaves, however, these two continue where they left off. Nicolas is a bit of a jerk at the end and proceeds to tell Cadence that this was the worst date and woohoo he ever had and leaves the lot, causing Cadence to lose a friend. Of course, Cadence isn't too heartbroken.

That's it for Part 2! Part 3 is coming shortly!

Maybe it is because she is so pretty you know there will be haters.

Luna such a pretty name for a pretty girl. Hooray Tristan is coming to the rescue. I hope they hook up.

Cadence is in the right major. She will be able to find lots of guys to conquer.

Hooray Tristan and Luna getting along.

You should have asked her out Tristan. Darn you. Now you may not see Luna again. Take your opportunities while you can.

Well looks like Cadence is keeping an eye out for her brother. Good for her.

Speak for yourself Luna regarding women being full of themselves.

Well to be fair the professor doesn't have eyes in the back of her head so she can't see your hand raised with her back to you. lol

lol Gangman style dancing by the llama mascot. How cute.

That guy does have a big nose lol.

Oh my favorite color is purple too. I assume that is your real life fave as well?

Eh you just saying that so we won't think you are weird in real life :lol:

Now you just need to find Tristan in real life lol.

Ha ha I prefer dog videos lol.

Oh my gosh me too. I love to read and am always on the computer.

I don't like mustaches by themselves. I hate beards. My hubby has a mustache and a goatee. I am not crazy about it, but I have learned to live with it as he refuses to get rid of the mustache so the goatee has to stay :lol:

Well if you got it admire it and flaunt it. Wish I still had it lol.

Cadence might be reconsidering her brothers taste in women :lol:

Youch that looks like it hurts. Your body in the middle of a solid object can't be good lol.

Whoa :shock: that is too bad. I would have slapped him for saying that. Of course maybe the bench had something to do with the quality of the woo hoo lol.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    em1378 wrote:
    josie and Jake both aged up today !

Adzo4OX.jpg

UHabJMm.jpg

How appropriate a dog and his boy growing up together. Somehow the fact his mother was celebrating the dogs birthday instead of her son's birthday lol.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Aaeiyn wrote:
    Aight, this is going to sound mean, but IDC, I'm only going to comment on peoples' posts that have commented on mine in the past. Just to have less stress on my part. IK, I shouldn't let forum posts get to me, but I'm seriously getting stressed out trying to keep up. It's bad enough, I don't even play my own game. So, I'm sorry, but I'm really not going to comment on everybody.

Starting on page 216 AFTER my post!

Page 216
    TadOlson - I'm getting mad addicted to CC D: I can't help it, LOL. Once I know how to do something, I continue to do so because it makes me feel like part of the "cool kids" xD

IreneSwift - I love that pumpkin patch photo in your first photo. At least, I hope it's a pumpkin patch xD I see a little pumpkin ;P Either way, it's a beautiful garden ;) Those pancakes look delicious xD to quote AndrewArcade a fellow simmer that shows his work on YT (YouTube) that's some gourmet stuff! He says a different word, but I'm not allowed to repeat it here on these forums. Yay, I see romance! ^_^ Oh my, someone found treasure! D: I believe her digging and treasure finding is from Ambitions, correct?

TadOlson - OK, IK it's YOUR play style, but your total removal of the walls drives me crazy! LOL, I can't fully intercept what the house looks like. I only have the furniture to rely on, even that doesn't help my imagination...if I even have one xD I used to be like that, though. I couldn't stand the walls, so I lowered all of them. I just need to go back into that mindset. I do the half walls. That perfect medium to help me intercept the house. One of these days, you WILL have a screen shot of half walls xD Other then that, it's hard for me to see what you want me to see in your photos because for one, it's dark, two it's very blue. No offense dear because I still absolutely love your furniture ^_^

KatieTerrorFace - That first photo is really amazing. Bravo on such a good shot. Love the cafe feel. I love your updates because they're always about music, and I just love music ^_^ Good screenshot of the blond girl with the confetti! I hope you know what photo I'm talking about xD it's got sparks and balloons, and she's holding a present. NICE CAPTURE OF THAT BUILDING AND THE WATER D: *saves image*

Page 217
    dreamerz13 - I really like Brooke ^_^ me + fairies = <3 LOL

Page 218
    Colorist40 - IK :( Honestly, I'm spending more time reading then playing AND commenting. I'm a slow reader and when you read everything, LOL but I decided to cut down my comments, unfortunately IK I'm going to hurt somebody's feelings, but I want to share to my stories, too :( and I didn't disappear xD I took a break D:

Page 219
    LunBeauty - Your sims look so concentrated in that first photo xD You always have the best looking sims ^_^ if I remember (God, I hope I'm right) you're the one who had Orion, right? His name is the only one I remember, and your pink haired girl :X OMG SKIP! I love Skip, haha xD I honestly like their second kiss photo, better then the other one. Seemed more sincere ^_^ Is she a heartbreaker? LOL OMG I LOVE YOURSELF! D: Sorry *calms self* I LOVE brunettes and glasses, I just do xD Daw sweetness ^_^ LOL hot tub glitch? Please tell me your simself is aiming for the nerd social group? O:)

Aight, I'm kind of caught up. Again, apologies to the new people. Just been wanting to share my stories, too. I did read the new peoples' updates, and I say keep simmin'! ^_^

Well to you it is a break to us it is disappearing and a tragedy :wink::lol: . No seriously. I want you to know and I mean this and I am sure everyone else would agree that this is supposed to be a fun thread. Nobody expects or wants you to be stressed out. If commenting on everybody's posts including those that comment on yours is too much by all means cut way back. Just comment on those stories that interest you. Even if it is only one or two. We would rather have you around relaxed, stress free and having fun than leaving because the stress of commenting on everyones is too much.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top