Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eliza Pancakes, Supervillain

Eliza had had it with Bob. Between being drooled on by Iggy, and Bob leaving slobly puddles everywhere, she was done with taking care of two children at once... the adult child was particularly offensive.

Come to think of it, the actual child kind of drove her crazy too.

So she left them, and moved out to Windenburg, ready for something new.

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    edited March 2022
    start.png

She was able to bring a few of her nice things with her, including her beautiful pink bed, but not everything... and the house cost absolutely everything she had. With zero simoleons to her name, she signed up for a job with a Secret Agency.
    It was Sunday though. She was hungry, sad, and hadn't had her first day of work yet. Fortunately an understanding bartender took pity on her.
    chips.png
    "Please never mention to anyone that you had to do this for me," Eliza begged the bartender.

Eliza had always aspired to climb higher in society, and now that she was rid of that embarrassing Bob, she felt confident and free to do it. Some of her old jogging buddies invited her into their club.
    club-invite.png

They were very understanding of her complaints about the divorce
    club-help.png

Especially a handsome fellow who, it was rumored, owned a big and beautiful home in which he lived as an eligible widower.
    club-jacques.png

Eliza appreciated big beautiful homes.
    club-jacques2.png

Perhaps she could come to appreciate the owner of one.

He called with a deeply personal question one evening shortly after they met. Eliza's heart pounded.
    "I think I have a crush on...
    ...Julia Wright."

crush1.png

"Who?"
    Jacques told Eliza a little bit about her.
    "A university student? At your age?" asked Eliza. She hoped the edge in her voice sounded playful and not mean.
    Jacques hung up.

Things looked brighter after Eliza's first promotion.
    promoted.png

And she suddenly came into an inheritance from a peculiar-sounding relative who had specified what to do if she asked whether there were conditions... so she splurged on a beautiful sculpture for her garden
    sculpture.png

There aren't actually any plants in the garden yet. But the sculpture looks very fancy.

Fortunately there is a food stand in the plaza right outside her house. She isn't ready to admit that life without Bob's cooking might be a little bit harder
    food-stand.png

Fortunately, Julia wasn't willing to give an old man the time of day.
    crush2.png

Eliza was. She invited Jacques over. She didn't come on too strong but she made him feel welcome. She learned that he was a Genius, and kind of Childish at heart. (One more big kid? Maybe a big kid with a big house is another matter...)
    visit-shower.png
    I wonder what his other trait could be?

Tomorrow is Harvestfest. Eliza plans to put on her best dress and impress Jacques with her cooking. And drop by and perhaps get a peek at that house. Oh, and learn to cook. Better add that to the list.
  • Options
    benphoenix19benphoenix19 Posts: 92 Member
    what happened next
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited March 2022
    :lol: I love how this matches with my story for Eliza
    until the boo is Jacques instead of Malcolm Landgraab
    she was definitely made for that shady life :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Thanks @Simmingal :) Actually I think my story would mesh well with your story for Bob, after she leaves

@benphoenix19 Here's what happened next...

On Harvestfest, Eliza allowed herself time to make enough Grand Meals at home until she got one right. She packed it up, put on her best dress, and went over to the Villareals'.
    Not bad, she thought... not bad at all.
    hfest-exterior.png
    There were some weird things going on with this family for sure. Not sure which was weirder: the way Luna wandered the house on a cold fall day in her white bikini, or the way her dad lit into her.
    hfest-j-and-l.png

But they managed a dinner
    hfest-dinner.png

And then Eliza managed some personal moments on the couch with Jacques when there were no children wandering around to bother them
    hfest-couch.png

And then the old man needed a nap.

Eliza did a little private dance. "It's only a matter of time," she sang to herself.
    hfest-matter-of-time.png

By the end of the workweek, Eliza was promoted to Secret Agent level 3. She has cool and somewhat creepy office furniture, and she can shake people's hands in a way that renders them unconscious. I feel like this could be helpful for a supervillain. Not quite sure how it translates into earning money yet exactly.

Eliza has unlocked the Workaholic lifestyle. This indicates only that the lifestyle system is not broken. All supervillains ought to be workaholics. Here she is burning the midnight oil.
    midnight-oil.png

Friday night came. Time to get Iggy for the weekend. He arrived with basically no skills. Eliza toted him straight upstairs for a potty training session and a lecture. "Has your father taught you nothing?"
    has-your-father-taught-you-nothing.png

Jacques invited himself over. Eliza ordered Zoomers and introduced him to Iggy. It seemed to go well.
    j-meets-i.png

On Saturday, Eliza saw that Iggy ate his leftover Zoomers, and then called a nanny so she could go to the gym with Mila Murch.
    gym.png

She was enjoying the scenery when... oh, a sudden phone call. Sorry, Mila, gotta go.
    gym-sorry-mila-gotta-go.png

Eliza hopped straight over to the bar without thinking to change first. She felt embarrassed when she arrived and Jacques was looking so natty, but, he said he thought she was cute in her trucker hat. The date turned to flirty talk
    date-flirty-talk.png

And a first kiss.
    date.png

Eliza went home with plans swirling in her mind.
  • Options
    Sunday was Iggy's birthday. Eliza decided to use the occasion to give Jacques some ideas. Plus, the Villareals' house was much better for a party than Eliza's little place in Old Town.

Happy birthday Iggy! He is Cheerful, has the creative aspiration, wears glasses, and is cisgender. I think he might turn out to be a real good kid. Which might make things sort of awkward between him and his mom.
    bday.png
    The party was fun. It was the Good Timers and the Villareals. Eliza conveniently forgot to invite Bob, even though he was due to pick up Iggy Sunday night right after the party. She got to know Jacques' last trait...
    you-dont-say.png

You don't say.

Eliza gave herself a pep talk in the mirror. "Now is your moment. You can do this."
    bday-peptalk.png

And the big moment...
    move-in-big-moment.png

Jacques was delighted. "I would love to have you move in!"

(Here I had to do some trial and error. Turns out, if a scenario household moves into another household, the scenario ends. But I knew it would work to add sims into Eliza's household since I had already done that with Iggy for the weekend. What I ended up doing was: evict the Villareals so they'd keep their money and the furniture would stay in place, move them into Eliza's house, and then move the whole household out of Eliza's and back into the Villareals' home.)

Eliza felt very fulfilled in her new home.
    move-in-milestone-complete.png

In turn, Jacques had a question to ask her.
    proposal.png

And then he had to run off to commit and/or supervise some crimes.
    proposal-off-to-work.png

Eliza decided she might as well text Bob, if only to give him the new address for where he should come pick up Iggy.
    proposal-text-bob.png

"Huh, Eliza, this is interesting. It feels like only a week since we split up. Oh wait, it has only been a week. Kiddo! You got so much taller over the weekend!"
    proposal-not-any-easier.png

The beautiful house doesn't make this moment any easier.

She said goodbye to her son and took out her frustrations on the local annoying teenagers.
    proposal-took-out-frustrations.png

Eliza and Jacques had both already done the big white wedding thing. They eloped on the bluffs instead.
    elope.png

As a wedding present, Jacques gifted Eliza a new wardrobe, plus a boutique haircut, makeup consultation, manicure, and contact lenses.

It's Eliza Villareal now.
    eliza-villareal.png

And that is how she made her first 100k.

Well, 90k after Jacques paid the bills on his way home. Those bills are substantial. He didn't think to have that conversation with Eliza. She hasn't thought to have that conversation with him.
  • Options
    The pink dress is back ! :lol::heart:

I love how Jacques just walks off to commit crimes mid their sweet moment :lol:
  • Options
    @Simmingal girl loves pink, what can one do
    Did you have Iggy in your Eliza/Landgraab story? I can't remember
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    @Simmingal girl loves pink, what can one do
    Did you have Iggy in your Eliza/Landgraab story? I can't remember

no I had not added Iggy yet totally forgot before i messed with them
    and now I don't even know how to add Iggy :lol:
    I'll figure it out... one day :lol:
    maybe I'll just decide Iggy was adopted by someone before hmm
  • Options
    @Simmingal Maxis put another version of the Pancakes on the gallery, after the toddler patch happened I think, with Iggy in it. I downloaded them from there. Because relationships don't save to the gallery, they start with the usual pretty good married relationship, but I messed that up pretty fast B)
  • Options

Every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way...
    every-unhappy-family.png

Eliza Villareal the newlywed is getting into a routine. She goes to bed when the children do, and wakes up to greet her crime-boss husband when he comes home around 1am. Welcome home, dear. Oh, how wholesome...
    lair-welcome-home.png

"Eliza," said Jacques, "I would like to show you something, now that we are married. Please follow me."
    lair-show.png

"Have you ever noticed that this charming basement room is much smaller than the actual foundation of the house?"
    "As a matter of fact, I had. I notice things about houses."
    "Have you ever looked behind the Baron's armor?"
    "What do you mean, behind the Baron's armor?"
    lair-behind-the-knight.png

"Oh..."
    "It's amazing what you can hide from people if you put a big weird distraction in front of it."
    lair-ever-wondered.png

Through the door was the rest of the basement. Or shall we say, the lair. For it was full of objects Jacques acquired and used in his criminal life.
    Apparently the gold bars and duffel o' cash put Eliza in a flirty mood....
    lair-inside.png

"Does that ATM work?" she asked in a breathy voice.
    "Sadly, no," said Jacques.
    "What are those urns on your desk?"
    "I'd prefer not to talk about that," said Jacques.
    (Okay, so obviously I built the lair, but I have no idea why those urns are in the Villareal household inventory. Bit spooky. Perhaps related to the wife who died in mysterious circumstances? If so, why are there two urns?)

"I always thought this would be my realm alone down here," Jacques said. "But it would give me great pleasure to have your company."
    Eliza agreed. They had her desk brought down. Apparently, it got ever so slightly dirty in transit.
    lair-clean-desk.png

Eliza continued to pick on Luna and Hugo, but she developed a soft spot for Max. He was so close in age to Iggy, but he didn't have Iggy's sweetly daydreamy qualities. Instead he was observant, intense, purposeful. More like Eliza herself. She read to him about great adventurers who seized opportunities.
    eliza-reads-to-max.png

Winterfest came. Jacques the criminal tried to fight Santa for presents. And failed.
    santa-fight.png

"Perhaps this would be more effective," suggested Eliza.
    santa1.png

He went down like a sack full of toys. Not that there was any way to get presents out of him after that. Still, Eliza found it satisfying. And hey, he had left a big pile of presents in the middle of the room anyhow.
    santa2.png

They got the usual figurines and seed packets... except for Luna of course, the girl who gets everything handed to her, got a karaoke machine.
    lunas-karaoke-machine.png

And then one morning, Jacques woke up feeling not so well.
    Eliza, wipe that huge smile off your face. Perhaps she's thinking about becoming the lady of the house
    death-smile.png

When Grim arrived, Eliza managed to squeeze out one tear
    death-squeeze-tear.png

And then she thought of the lost income now that Jacques can no longer go to work... and the tears really started flowing. She wailed to Grim
    death-relented.png

Oh.
    death-saved.png

"It's so wonderful to have you back, my love! You gave us quite a scare!" Eliza said, cheerily and shakily. They had a nice chat with Grim after that. Jacques' chilly breath was a nice touch, I must say
    death-talk-and-breath.png

But when your number is up due to old age, it's only a matter of time... that night, Jacques came home partway through his work shift feeling not so well
    death-next-day.png

Eliza tried the wailing routine again but Grim said "oh, stop it, we both knew you were faking the first time"
    death-next-day-oh-stop.png

So now it's real.
    death-lady-of-the-house.png

Feeling a little bit more bitter about "lady of the house" in reality

Course, now that he's gone, he won't stop calling

death-club.png

I'll visit you, Dad, but I am not sure how
    death-not-sure-how-to-visit.png

Thanks, Iggy, you're a good kid
    death-iggy.png

The slightly less good kid is more of a comfort right now
    max-a-comfort.png

Eliza leaned on Max more and more throughout the week. And then overcompensated by gifting Iggy a nice new toy box
    toy-box.png

and a lovely new sunny art room, as a surprise for when he came over for the weekend. Eliza had always wanted a house full of many, many big windows. It brought her some satisfaction.
    sunny-art-room.png
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    The Sharing Is Caring Caper

Hugo and Luna's birthdays fell on New Year's Eve weekend. They toasted their new future and prepared to get the heck out of there.
    "Here's to next year, sis. Let's never come back here again."
    happy-new-year.png

They are both marginal students. Hugo is very good at cooking and loves food though, so he applied to the Distinguished Culinary Degree at Britechester, and got in. Luna, the girl who gets everything handed to her, was offered admission into almost every distinguished degree. Even though her grades aren't good, and she doesn't have much skill in much of anything. She picked Art History at Britechester and moved into the same dorm as her brother.

Eliza immediately sold their beds and began converting Luna's room into a library, on Rebate Day of course.

At work, Eliza was confronted with a choice between blowing the whistle and keeping her mouth shut.
    blow-the-whistle.png
    She had already seen how successful crime had made Jacques. She was starting to think it was smarter to use the rules for your own purposes. She kept her mouth shut... and she made a few first quiet efforts to be put in touch with those involved in the plot. Perhaps they would appreciate the favor she had done for them.
    Yet she's always tense about missing work... even when she's at work...
    tense-at-work.png
    tense-at-work-2.png

(This is probably a bug, but maybe it makes sense for a supervillain-in-training to be tense all the time?)

Max aged up. He is Evil, Self-Absorbed, and straight. When the ghost of his father Jacques invited him out to the Humor & Hijinks Festival, he had his own encounter with the possibilities of villainy.
    He met Lilith, a beautiful young woman whose mischievous sense of humor appealed to him. She seemed to get along well with ghost-Jacques, too. She shared what she was studying at college
    festival-villainy-degree.png

"Really? That is a thing you can study?" Max asked.

Just then a firework went off nearby. A woman stumbled away from it, looking dazed. She had been singed pretty badly, but didn't seem hurt.
    Max recognized her. "Octavia Moon! Look this way!"
    octavia.png

Max scampered over to Lilith and they snorted in laughter over the photo
    octavia-photo-share.png

"You should sell that to a magazine!"
    "Maybe I will!"
    "Naughty boy!"
    After some more flirting he tried to ask Lilith for her number.
    "I'll write it down for you. Here you go," she said.
    lilith2.png

Okay, should have expected that.

"No, seriously dude, you are way too young for me," she laughed. "But all right, we can stay in touch and be friends. Maybe you can visit me at college sometime."
    lilith.png

And then they came home to 11k in bills.
    And a cheerful invitation to "Vote in the NAPs!!!"
    Max and Eliza were done trying to do things everyone else's way.
    They hatched a plan.
    Some people were talking about a new way of living, where everyone's property was available to everyone else. Sort of a radical co-ownership of everything. They called the idea "Sharing Is Caring."
    Could they make it work for them?
    Let's see.

Time to share like a villain.

First, they used all their local influence to push the Sharing Is Caring plan through.
    sharing-vote.png
    After it was final, they went for a friendly neighborly visit to the Bjergsens.
    Max distracted Clara in the yard with some friendly neighborly conversation.
    sharing-max-distracts.png

Eliza skipped the large public rooms and checked out a first-floor bedroom.
    Who keeps a grand piano in their bedroom?
    sharing-piano1.png

No one, anymore.
    sharing-piano2.png

Eliza's purse was now full, so instead of swiping anything else, she traded distraction duties with Max. "Let's chat by the pool, Sofia dear."
    "Okay!"
    sharing-eliza-distracts.png

Max didn't bother looking for an out-of-the-way room. He opted for speed.
    sharing-tv.png

And pouted. That was such a rush, but in the end, way too easy.
    sharing-tv2.png

They said a polite goodbye and went home. Eliza slid the grand piano gently out of her purse. Max removed the TV from his inside jacket pocket.
    "We did good!" Max crowed.
    "And technically this was all legal," Eliza observed.
    sharing-nice-work-and-technically-legal.png

"Did we make the 11k yet?" asked Max.
    "Maybe a little less than halfway."
    "Awesome!"
    "Why is that awesome?"
    "Because that means we need to go on another neighborly visit tomorrow!"
    "Max, don't forget that we need to be careful here."
    "Right. No one can ever come over to our house again."

(That wasn't what Eliza meant, but he had a point. Eliza also took the extra step of having their home registered as a private dwelling, to discourage visitors.)
  • Options

A little villainy is easy, but supervillainy is harder

Eliza and Max got into the habit of making totally legal neighborly visits every night. The Itos were new neighbors but Megumi stuck up her nose at Eliza and refused to introduce herself. At least her family consented to eat fruitcake. Can you spot Max shadily re-entering the room? Guess what he just did...
    neighborly-visit.png

They were able to pay the bills on the big house through Eliza's salary plus the proceeds from toting home their neighbors' belongings. To be honest, they kind of had a lot of fun doing it, too.

Eliza was sliding down a slope... from creative bill-paying strategies to wreaking havoc for the fun of it. Trouble was, she wasn't very good at it.
    villain-is-trying.png

Dirty tricks at work... didn't work... she got caught and got yelled at

forged-breakup-letter.png

Forged breakup letter, just to get back at Megumi

breakup-letter.png

Didn't work either

At least she has a killer jogging route.
    a-supervillains-jogging-route.png

And she has a friend who's happy to hit the gym with her.
    Especially when it's Love Day... and the closest thing to lovin' either of them are going to get today is a good look at the eye candy around here
    love-day.png

Hmm, there's Megumi. Will she have any nasty remarks for Eliza?... nah, she's just got a big stupid grin too, at the moment
    love-day-2.png

I guess Megumi whispered something to Mila later though.

(Yes! Finally Eliza's reputation is starting to go in the right direction!)
    yes-reputation-is-going-the-right-way.png

Afterward, Eliza relaxed in the bath with a Lifestyle-Go-Poof potion. The Workaholic lifestyle doesn't have any benefits that I could figure out, and that stuck Very Tense moodlet even while she was at work was getting annoying.
    lifestyle-go-poof.png

Max kept Eliza company. His smart, edgy, capable presence almost made up for Iggy's absence during the workweek. Eliza didn't mind his nastier side. In fact, she found it oddly reassuring. And under her guidance, Max has begun to understand that there are indeed some benefits from applying himself more at school. (Good influence... or something like it)
    good-influence-or-something-like-it.png

Max visited his new friend Lilith at college and discovered an interesting new hobby.
    She showed him around Foxbury.
    visit-to-lilith.png

Adding extra spice to the cafeteria food was fun.
    visit-spice.png

They played ping pong for a while, then wandered upstairs where Max encountered a strange workbench. Lilith explained to him about the robotics club.
    "Cool!" Max said. "What does this part do?"
    visit-robotics.png

A couple of hours later, Lilith had disappeared and Max was still at it.
    visit-robotics-forgot-lilith.png

Hmm, maybe he owed her an apology... right after he figured out this one pesky circuit... he was feeling too inspired to quit just yet

robotics-inspired.png

The library at home (formerly Luna's room) was looking beautiful. Max asked Eliza to let him use Hugo's old room for his new hobby.
    Iggy loves to read in the new library
    library.png

Though to be honest you can find Iggy reading just about anywhere in the house when he's here on weekends
    iggy-and-book.png

Eliza agreed to put robot stations in the other room. Max built a chatter bot. He'd only planned to sell it for some extra cash, but something about the voice intrigued him... it was commanding, yet totally under his control.
    robotics-max-gets-an-idea.png

Imagine the possibilities.
    robotics-imagine-the-possibliities.png

Eliza made him some extra parts to help him out. And they're both reading the handiness skill book a lot so they hopefully stop electrocuting themselves soon. Funny, every time Max starts making something on the robot station, he autonomously queues up Laugh Maniacally
    robotics-laugh-maniacally.png

I wonder why that could be.

Pretty soon it was time for Eliza and Iggy to age up
    Bjorn really put his heart and soul into Eliza's birthday song.
    e-birthday-1.png

Eliza, you don't look any older. Middle age is only a state of mind.

(I wonder what Eliza could shadily be sneaking upstairs to do?)

e-birthday-2.png

They had Iggy's birthday party at the Chalet Gardens.

Eliza could swipe the informational plaques. But they were worthless. She couldn't swipe anything else there. It's not their home neighborhood anyhow so Sharing Is Caring is probably not active. She's not a Kleptomaniac. I am not sure why the plaques were swipe-able?
    iggy-bday-swipe.png

The birthday cake needed a last-minute cleaning before Iggy was allowed to blow out the candles. Every villain has their obsessions I guess
    iggy-bday-cleaning.png

And here he is as a teen. He got the Materialistic trait (thanks Eliza), is straight, and has the Party Animal aspiration.
    iggy-bday-teen.png

Somehow I feel like Iggy has the best of both Eliza and Bob. I have a feeling he's going to dye his hair some pastel color, but haven't done it yet.

The Renegades and Good Timers both called to invite Max and Eliza out, so they went. Max took the opportunity to try out a set at the mike. None of his friends paid any attention. Maybe if he hadn't been mumbling downward at his phone it would have gone better
    m-tries-out-set.png

But afterward he met an interesting character at the bar
    m-meets-simeon.png

At practically the same instant, a mysterious pink-haired lady crept up on Eliza at the foosball table across town
    e-meets-l.png

Almost as if a strange magical force was at work...
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @Mightysprite I am really enjoying your story! Very entertaining and it is giving me some great ideas for gameplay to add to my game! Looking forward to seeing what happens next! :)
  • Options
    Glad you are enjoying it @maggiemae8135 :)

• Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    I love your story. I’ve never played a townie but this makes me want to. Can’t wait for the next update!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Thanks @TeeSea! Turns out I really like playing townies. Maybe you will too. Some of the backstories are more interesting than others in terms of giving ideas for play.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    I'm really enjoying this story! Grim saying "oh, stop it, we both knew you were faking the first time" made me laugh out loud. :joy: I like the ghost phone calls too.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    Thanks @GlacierSnow :) Grim just made that body language by himself and it cracked me up. This game has so many great little touches
    death-next-day-oh-stop.png
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Iggy, that hurts.
    iggy-that-hurts.png

Now here's Iggy's competition for the role of Golden Child, or perhaps Anti-Golden Child... Max got into all the Foxbury degrees, including the Villainy degree that he was hoping for.
    Unexpectedly, he also got into Drama at Britechester. Though maybe we should have expected that... Max? Drama?

"Hey dude, where do you think you'll go?" asked Iggy.
    "Far, far away from you."
    i-and-m-far-away-from-you.png

Off to Foxbury it is. Max is very happy to be in the same program with Lilith. He hopes one day to impress her as much as she impresses him.

But he's not quite a young adult yet, so he still has to stick around for these annoying neighborly visits
    visit-to-itos.png

It's so odd. Megumi and Naoki know that Eliza tried to break up their marriage, just for the fun of it, via a forged breakup letter. Their relationship with Eliza is way in the red. And yet they still answer the door. Does anyone in this game ever say, "no, you can't come in" when you knock?

Anyhow, the Villareals know their script. Eliza's turn for enthusiastic socializing, Max's turn for nonchalant you-know-what, later they'll switch.

On one visit Eliza unexpectedly arrested Joaquin le Chien
    Okay, so this interaction came up that I'd never seen before

joaquin-expose-supreme-villain.png

Obviously we had to do it

A fight ensued.

joaquin-supreme-villain2.png

Sergio totally hung back and watched. Way to defend your bro, alleged bro.

joaquin-triumph.png

Triumph!
    Or something like it!
    I mean, Joaquin still lives there and everything, he isn't behind bars.
    I'm not even sure he was a villain in any way...
    ...and I've since discovered that Eliza can now do that as a Mean interaction with anybody...
    ...anyway it was funny at the time

...(on to the next thing)

Eliza did get promoted and now she has a better secret door. We can stop moving the old Baron's armor every time she wants to get to her lair.
    better-door.png

The night before Max was due to move to Foxbury, he and Eliza paid a visit to their new friends Simeon and L., and discovered a curious new realm.
    magic-realm.png

Notice there in the background how L. isn't the Mischief sage any longer? And some random dude Sota is instead?

That might be her best bit of mischief yet.
    Here is a clue
    new-mischief-sage-this-is-why.png

I think L. has found herself a golden parachute. We all wish her well.

Max was quite pleased that Someone, Finally, Understands Mischief!
    magic-realm-someone-understands-mischief.png

And that the magic realm generates cuter townies than anywhere else in the world. I mean, really.
    magic-realm-cute-townies.png

And if that weren't enough, Max's mind was blown by this mac n cheese.
    cooking-mind-blown.png

cooking-mind-blown-2.png

I will never sleep again.
    never-sleep-again.png

In the next update: Max's (and Lilith's) adventures at university...
  • Options
    This is fun! Max's reaction to the mac n cheese cracked me up. :joy:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Thanks @Sims4MagicalTales and @GlacierSnow :)

Max settled into his dorm at Foxbury. He was quick on the uptake and snagged the nicest room on campus.
    maxs-room.png

He's taking a full course load, mostly Villainy, but one elective in Handiness, to keep from electrocuting himself while working on robotics. He also joined the Bot Savants. And he's spending time with his favorite other Villainy student as often as he can.
    max-and-lilith-watch-werewolf-movie.png

(Yes, they're watching the werewolf movie.)

When does Max sleep, you ask? He doesn't. He hops over to the Magic Realm to make Potions of Plentiful Needs whenever necessary, and he has an apple tree out front.

In this dorm there are only three roommates. One is Lillie, who cries in her bed all the time. One is Chris, who flirts with everyone all the time. And the third has that quirk where they invite themselves along whenever you go anywhere.
    The first time was while Eliza was still dropping him off and checking out the campus.
    "Saw you heading out, so what are we doing?"
    Max has an answer for that.
    "Inferniating."
    "Ooh, inferniating, what's that--"
    saw-you-heading-out-e-reaction-a-no-reaction.png

Eliza: "You cannot just DO that in front of people!!"
    Angela: [no reaction] "Time for my shift serving lunch..."
    Max: "See, no one cares. I'll set annoying people on fire as often as I like."

Some people are slow learners.
    "Saw you heading out, so what are we doing?"
    "Again?"
    coming-with-again.png

Eventually he stopped coming along.

It is stupidly easy to steal the roommates' belongings. No Swiping necessary, you just put them in your inventory, and then sell them. Or keep them for your own use, if they happen to be robotics components.
    m-steals-components.png

Max likes it when Eliza visits. Gives him a chance to develop his spellcaster prowess, for one. It is totally normal to have a magical duel in the dining hall.
    coming-with-totally-normal-duel-in-commons.png

(You see the scorched roommate in the background, right?)

The Romance festival came. Max asked Lilith to go with him. "So we can, uh, totally prank all the fools who are trying to impress their dates there" he said. He hoped he sounded convincing.
    lilith-romance-festival-know-what-would-be-fun.png

Of course he tried to impress Lilith, with a prank. "That Romance Guru guy looks like such a bozo. Hey, watch this--"

romance-festival-2.png

But it backfired
    romance-festival-3.png

Max got pretty scorched.
    romance-festival-4.png

But Lilith thought he was cute anyway.
    romance-festival-5.png

So now Lilith is coming around more often.
    She helps Max study
    l-quad-studying.png

He helps her stay awake all night
    l-quad-potion.png

For fun activities
    l-quad-statue.png

And other fun activities too.

(Yes, Max has found himself a redheaded villainy lady who is about the same age as his stepmother. Should we judge?)

Max went to a Bot Savants meetup and met a very interesting.... person
    His name is Zeus.
    He and Max get along great.
    m-meets-zeus.png

Max enthused to Zeus about his interests, including the thrill of the steal
    max-and-z-thrill-of-steal.png

Zeus said, "Ha ha! Silly humans and their ideas about private property! Stealing sounds funny!"
    Max thought this was an interesting idea.

Ew, I don't want to give my stepmom dating advice
    minoru-qusetion.png

For reference, this is Minoru
    minoru-copy.png

Has Eliza lost her mind?
    That's what Max asked her.

The Humor & Hijinks festival came. Max brought some of his Renegades buddies, and Lilith. They felt like creating some additional hijinks.
    The Arts Center was basically deserted so
    hh-1.png

Did I mention Max got the Kleptomaniac trait at his Young Adult birthday?

"Guys, create some sort of distraction" said Max over his shoulder as he entered the darkened Arts Center.
    As one, they did this
    (Completely autonomously)
    hh-2-disturbance.png

Max easily lifted a painting. It went to his household inventory so it will be some time before he can access it. (Can't, in student housing.)

This gave Max many ideas for the future.

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Minoru looks more like Elizas brother than potential date :lol:

either way had fun catching up I love that Max is making friends with bots I keep forgetting about them
  • Options
    I love the picture after Max got scorched. He looks like he's boasting about it.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg