The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Achievement Insanity Project - Updated Jun 4, 2024

Comments

• Options
    silveRose82_silveRose82_ Posts: 297 Member
    edited February 2023
    Are you ready to meet the new baby and see what "chocolates" get chosen for this round? Do we get to change aspirations, do we have to leave Aicha, or start our house over? Maybe we become a mermaid or forced to do laundry? Come find out what 'flavors' we get in Season 2!
  • Options
    Are you ready for new careers, friendships, parties, violin, and more? Then you have come to the right place! The new season of the Stone family can be found here, and I hope you enjoy it!
  • Options
    Dwarves abound in this newest season of the Disney Princess challenge. How many of the 7 babies will be had this round, and will Snow be able to expand the house? Come find out in season 2!
  • Options
    We have birthdays, we have promotions, and we have a lot of fun with this family for this season. Come check out what has happened in Season 3 of the legendary legacy!
  • Options
    Season 3 is here for the Petal’s. We have lots of events, trips to the jungle, and plenty of work on aspirations and birthdays. I hope you will join us!
  • Options
    We've got puppies, we've got dogs, we have a toddler with dogs, we have parties, birthdays, and more. It's a packed season 3 for the Williams family and I hope you check it out!
  • Options
    The family is expanding! In what way? Come find out in Season 3 of the random legacy! We also have more festivals, some trips, and other fun!
  • Options
    We have a packed update for you for Season 3. We have parties, we have birthdays, we have achievements, aspiration milestones, and bowling! I hope you come and join all the fun!
  • Options
    Our family of three turns into a family of four with the birth of the next baby. We have plenty of birthdays, restaurants, and good parenting in this update. Come enjoy the fun in Season 3 of the My Sims Challenge!
  • Options
    This round finds us celebrating promotions, achievements, aspirations, birthdays, and holidays for this family. It's quite an eventful round and I hope you will join us for season 3!
  • Options
    Come check out this crazy season of the Keet's. We have insane rolls, makeovers, house renovations, new family members and slowly watching this watcher go crazy. You can find it all in Season 3!
  • Options
    There are a lot of changes to the Stone family in this update. We are expanding the family is multiple ways, and we move houses. Come check out this latest season for the Stone's!
  • Options
    The newest season is pretty busy for this very full family. We have more babies, and do we get through all 7, is the heir going to be a boy or a girl, how is the farm? You can learn all of these things in season 3!
  • Options
    This season finds us celebrating birthdays, having lots of self-discoveries, attending prom, and ending with an heir poll! Can you believe it's already poll time? Come check out season 4 and vote for your favorite!

You can also vote in the boolprop poll here!
  • Options
    Season 4 is here, and we get our first look at infants. We have lots of birthdays, a family reunion, and a lot of fun. There is also an heir poll for you to participate in! Come check it out!
  • Options
    Season 4 for the Williams family is here. We spend time with the dogs, walking the dogs, playing with the dogs, we grow a cowplant, and have a teenager. Come check out all the doggy fun!
  • Options
    We have a birthday, a lot of climbing, and festivals. It’s always the festivals. But it’s also poll time, and this time I have two for you! What is the second one for? Well, come to the post and find out for yourself at the Grey family update!
  • Options
    The Krauses are happy to welcome you back for Season 4! This round sees us sleeping in the snow, partying a lot, living a pristine life, and some shocking events as well. Find out more at the newest update!
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Ooooh that sounds like a very interesting Season! I'll be sure to check it out. :smiley:
  • Options
    Rawla wrote: »
    Ooooh that sounds like a very interesting Season! I'll be sure to check it out. :smiley:

HAHA, hopefully, you enjoy the update. It was a lot of fun to play!
  • Options
    The Sheff family is back and we celebrate the holidays, have multiple birthdays, some hauntings, and wrap it all up with a trip to prom. Will Gino ever finish learning all the recipes he needs to? Come find out how close he might be in Season 4!
  • Options
    Season 4 is here for the Berry family. Join us to check out a birthday, lots of SimRay use, stayovers, sleepovers, and more fun. Hope to see you there!
  • Options
    duckiedropletsduckiedroplets Posts: 66 Member
    Just started reading your Legendary.... this is amazing. How does aging work for the rest of your families? Or the neighborhood?
  • Options
    Just started reading your Legendary.... this is amazing. How does aging work for the rest of your families? Or the neighborhood?

I'm so glad you are enjoying it. What I have set up I describe a bit more in the home page for the challenge as a whole (although I had adjusted a bit over time) but basically using MCCC I have aging turned on for the family I'm currently playing, and then also for all non-played families during the first family of the round. After that first family I turn it off for everyone not actively being played. That way the hood as a whole ages at the same rate as all my played families....2 weeks each round.
  • Options
    It’s a new season of the Keet’s and this time we end with an heir poll! Come find out how the next two weeks have gone, the birthdays, proms, and vote in the poll and decide our next heir in Season 4!