Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    New girl Kimberly talks to a playful specter....

3WD7z3F.png
  • Options
    Wow, that's a lot of specters in Oasis Springs! I count at least 5, and only 1 of them is at Kimberly's house---the rest are just cruising the surrounding neighborhood....

nuTIefR.png
  • Options
    It's a winter wonderland in Moonwood....

WljUlX7.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    mnDOg9Y.png
    Yet another new werewolf, he's a premade but I gave him a makeover isn't he dreamy ?

He made this face just before meeting his mate which is probably nothing but amuses me.
    l4KF0iR.png
    Not a bad looking wolf either.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Brandon ChuChu shows up to the Orchid A Go Go to dance....which brings me to a question. Why do married sims never show up with their spouses? It's like they tell their significant other "I'm going to go out and have fun, but you stay home, okay?"

2gxLaoY.png
  • Options
    The stroke of midnight, and the crowd at the Orchid goes crazy

GjY0beS.png
  • Options
    Svetlana breaking it down on the dance floor....

gKHBKpr.png
  • Options
    I'm now playing my oldest save...I sent someone else to the club, and who do I see on the sidewalk but sim #1, Felicia. She is the first sim I ever made, and she still looks just as angry as the day I created her

Qjmxm6k.png
  • Options
    There's a reason I sent Valentina Ember to the club; I noticed that her inventory is really full! So I sent her there to give away a bunch of useless junk in the form of gifts. Here she just gave Jake Charvel a gift; french fries lol He wasn't mad though!

U9OQr8S.png
  • Options
    The sun sets behind Valentina's left shoulder. Valentina is a goth, and twilight is when she feels alive--a precursor to the comforting darkness that lies beyond

oiBRUkH.png
  • Options
    And we've got a game glitch! The person she is giving the gift to completely disappeared....and so did the gift when she handed it over

qROq8T9.png
  • Options
    Oh, Felicia didn't like that gift of a kitchen upgrade part---let's give her another one and see if we can make her even angrier?

JBeyu25.png
  • Options
    Ok, Felicia actually liked the second gift, but Gwen Gluttonous did not like the common upgrade part she was gifted by Valentina....

SiWFoAq.png
  • Options
    Likewise, Jayda Dawkins was not pleased with the common upgrade part she recieved....

ON3na3f.png
  • Options
    As it turns out, she didn't like the lemon either....

18JKXnT.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,354 Member
    Wow, picky sims! :joy: But when they reject high class gifts like lemons and upgrade parts, what else can you do? There's just no pleasing some people.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    ipq7z1E.png
    1WakCCu.png
    Yeah...my kids are cute...and I don't sleep...uhhhhhhhhhhh
    nP6Bdpe.png
    Thinking his kid could take over the world.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Wesley is not happy about eating the fruit cake that the welcome wagon brought him.

dAA4Xuo.png
  • Options
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Wesley is not happy about eating the fruit cake that the welcome wagon brought him.

dAA4Xuo.png

It probably made him feel sick to his stomach!
  • Options
    Katrina Caliente standing outside of her house, just vacantly staring off into space....

zecrAzU.png
  • Options
    Whenever I've built a club, I always got annoyed when people would hang around the DJ booth instead of dancing--I took care of that in this build by putting a half-wall between the dance floor and the DJ booth lol

Hfdw9O1.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    If you're wondering about how Erik Cantrell is doing on his Starlight Accolades for Best Song, here's a link to the page. I've just updated it.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/995196/the-screenshot-spammers-thread/p41
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Brandon ChuChu and his new wife Katrina Caliente were having a romantic moment at the club; the bees put a stop to that quickly....

u7uzx5P.png
  • Options
    I'm afraid that Mele and Alika K are having a tough go of it in Sulani. They have 2 kids with 1 more on the way, a bunch of pets, a tiny starter home, and an outdoor sleeping area for everyone. Oh, and they have to travel through mud to get to those beds....

bRAXC0X.png
  • Options
    Last one of the day. Fred Fiend spends some quality time in his kiddie pool...

F46YcGb.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top