Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Eyes Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    And I wonder if my nagging suspicion that Mouse and Luna are working together is right? That early vote on Luna by Mouse makes me think it just might be the case.

Hmm, to me it looks more like either Mouse, Bella or Snow are the mafia. Mouse being uncomfortable about Bella being voted out. Bella saying she didn't want to vote the newbies out and then said she would vote me out if she had to choose cuz I voted her (seems OMGUS, even tho it looked like she played it cool by saying she's grasping at straws). This made me think Bella could be mafia with Snow but now Bella also said she would vote Snow for inactivity so I don't know anymore about this combo but words are just words. XD And if Snow is mafia, they possibly could be mafia with anyone at this point. But she's more of a process of elimination from me at this point.

And all of this is based on if my readings on you, Luna and Just are correct and you all are town but even so I'm not that confident about it since Snow is MIA and my readings are usually pretty bad when players are missing.

Is there anything sus about Luna that makes you think she's mafia with Mouse or is it just mainly cuz Mouse voted Luna? But even if it's the latter, then you would have already think something is sus about Mouse, right? Can you elaborate your thought process?

I’ve stated my reasoning for why I don’t want Bella out.

And...? XD If you and Bella were mafia, you could still give the same reasoning. I don't think it changes anything.

And what if we aren't partners? Bella is not mafia, Bella works alone.
    And I wonder if my nagging suspicion that Mouse and Luna are working together is right? That early vote on Luna by Mouse makes me think it just might be the case.

Hmm, to me it looks more like either Mouse, Bella or Snow are the mafia. Mouse being uncomfortable about Bella being voted out. Bella saying she didn't want to vote the newbies out and then said she would vote me out if she had to choose cuz I voted her (seems OMGUS, even tho it looked like she played it cool by saying she's grasping at straws). This made me think Bella could be mafia with Snow but now Bella also said she would vote Snow for inactivity so I don't know anymore about this combo but words are just words. XD And if Snow is mafia, they possibly could be mafia with anyone at this point. But she's more of a process of elimination from me at this point.

And all of this is based on if my readings on you, Luna and Just are correct and you all are town but even so I'm not that confident about it since Snow is MIA and my readings are usually pretty bad when players are missing.

Is there anything sus about Luna that makes you think she's mafia with Mouse or is it just mainly cuz Mouse voted Luna? But even if it's the latter, then you would have already think something is sus about Mouse, right? Can you elaborate your thought process?

That's why I said I was grasping at straws when Mouse asked who I would vote for :joy: because by saying I might be inclined to vote for you, it was sounding OMGUS. But also at that point in time, it was early enough in the day to expect to hear from Snow, yes? We're about an hour from deadline now so...I don't know how likely it is, that's why I'm more tempted to vote for them.

Which is why I found it weird, why bother saying it's grasping at straws when you know how that will sound like anyways? It's like you're pointing out the obvious to make yourself look townish.

Because I'm town? What do you expect me to do, sound scummy on purpose? :joy:
    Justa_G00f wrote: »
    My question now is what do we do once it becomes night?

The person with the most votes gets voted out first by end of day, and then at night, mafia will submit a kill and the people with night actions can also carry out their actions.

Is there any way to keep from getting killed or just hope it isn't you?

There are some roles (which are not currently in play) that can change the outcome of voting, but basically yeah, you just have to cross your fingers that it isn't you at the end of day. Obviously you vote, but still.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

And...? XD If you and Bella were mafia, you could still give the same reasoning. I don't think it changes anything.

That's why I said I was grasping at straws when Mouse asked who I would vote for :joy: because by saying I might be inclined to vote for you, it was sounding OMGUS. But also at that point in time, it was early enough in the day to expect to hear from Snow, yes? We're about an hour from deadline now so...I don't know how likely it is, that's why I'm more tempted to vote for them.

Which is why I found it weird, why bother saying it's grasping at straws when you know how that will sound like anyways? It's like you're pointing out the obvious to make yourself look townish.

The person with the most votes gets voted out first by end of day, and then at night, mafia will submit a kill and the people with night actions can also carry out their actions.

There are some roles (which are not currently in play) that can change the outcome of voting, but basically yeah, you just have to cross your fingers that it isn't you at the end of day. Obviously you vote, but still.

Ooops, I can't edit, but voting applies during the day and uhhh during the night you just kinda sit tight, do whatever night action (if you have one), and wait to see if someone has died.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I guess since we haven’t ended day yet I can talk? I mean you guys can vote me out but honestly the reasoning doesn’t really add up to me but then again I’m not focusing much. It’s just not a good idea, but I literally can’t stop you at this point. All I’ll say is I’ve been trying to give opinions but it’s kind of hard when literally one person talks every few hours? But I’ve been trying to talk and feel out how people react to things, so when I gave Justa the tip to do that, it was literally nothing more than me trying to explain ways that justa could contribute since they seemed confused. I mean, that’s fine, do whatever, it’s just not a good idea - I’m literally not Mafia.

As for a vote, I’m voting snow
    Also for inactivity, nothing personal. I feel bad about this but we also heard nothing at all.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member

Ooops, I can't edit, but voting applies during the day and uhhh during the night you just kinda sit tight, do whatever night action (if you have one), and wait to see if someone has died.

So, the mob people chose a victim and then everything starts again the next day?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    I also did not mean to be domineering at all today and realize I might’ve sounded aggressive so sorry about that, I think it’s my typing style-

Anyway I just will say that. Let’s see how this goes.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Wait does my vote count since it was after the time technically
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,711 Member

So, the mob people chose a victim and then everything starts again the next day?

Yes, but we would be down two people by then: one today and then one at night 1.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I feel like I’ve got stuff to say and no way to articulate it and I’m really stressed tbh LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

I don't think it's end of day yet. It's in 30mins, I think?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I don't think it's end of day yet. It's in 30mins, I think?

Omg I forgot timezones 😭
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    I also did not mean to be domineering at all today and realize I might’ve sounded aggressive so sorry about that, I think it’s my typing style-

I'm getting that tense vibe from the whole game, actually. I'm not used to this but take it with a grain of salt. *Brings out Himalayan salt lamp*
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options

It's only 9:33pm so we've got a half hour still until deadline. You're fine!
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

It's only 9:33pm so we've got a half hour still until deadline. You're fine!
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Idk, I just hope y’all don’t end up voting me out - I will re-read this thread really fast and try to address stuff because it’s a bad idea to vote me rn and I don’t know how to articulate myself rnnnnn so yeah let me think
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

I'm getting that tense vibe from the whole game, actually. I'm not used to this but take it with a grain of salt. *Brings out Himalayan salt lamp*

Mafia games are always so tense but this game over here isn't even that tense. LOL. I'll rate it a 1/10 honestly. 😅 I've been in worse.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Mafia games are always so tense but this game over here isn't even that tense. LOL. I'll rate it a 1/10 honestly. 😅 I've been in worse.

I’ve been in heated arguments in lots of these games LOL yeah it definitely gets way more tense
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I guess since we haven’t ended day yet I can talk? I mean you guys can vote me out but honestly the reasoning doesn’t really add up to me but then again I’m not focusing much. It’s just not a good idea, but I literally can’t stop you at this point. All I’ll say is I’ve been trying to give opinions but it’s kind of hard when literally one person talks every few hours? But I’ve been trying to talk and feel out how people react to things, so when I gave Justa the tip to do that, it was literally nothing more than me trying to explain ways that justa could contribute since they seemed confused. I mean, that’s fine, do whatever, it’s just not a good idea - I’m literally not Mafia.

Also for inactivity, nothing personal. I feel bad about this but we also heard nothing at all.

I can see where Mouse is coming from with her vote (and also I think Justa was just jumping on the bandwagon?), but I do think you've just been trying to be helpful.

Right now, I think we would be better off eliminating Snow since they have been inactive and that way we can figure something out and also save us some potential headache later down the line 😅
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

I can see where Mouse is coming from with her vote (and also I think Justa was just jumping on the bandwagon?), but I do think you've just been trying to be helpful.

Right now, I think we would be better off eliminating Snow since they have been inactive and that way we can figure something out and also save us some potential headache later down the line 😅

Yeah no I really have and I haven’t played in a year so I’m way out of the loop and kind of forget how to do this right now. Plus, we don’t have a lot to go on, so I’ve just been commenting on what I’ve seen and what might be helpful to Justa. But I do see why Mouse is voting, I just promise it’s not a good idea.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Apologies if I double post at all--my phone is being slow posting comments right now 😅
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited September 2021
    Vote Count:
    Luna (2)- Mouse, Justa
    Snow (2)- Bella, Luna
    Bella (1)- Dekay

Day 1 ends in about 20 min
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I don’t think I’m gonna unvote snow. Because even if snow is town they’re not being very helpful. Like at all... I’m sorry snow!! Just like, 100% inactive players aren’t really contributing yk?
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'll go for that. When someone signs up but then doesn't show up, that's an easy out, we can't use players who don't play.

VOTE:SNOW
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Yeah no I really have and I haven’t played in a year so I’m way out of the loop and kind of forget how to do this right now. Plus, we don’t have a lot to go on, so I’ve just been commenting on what I’ve seen and what might be helpful to Justa. But I do see why Mouse is voting, I just promise it’s not a good idea.

I haven't played in forever either, so I'm feeling my way around too 😅 but we got this, right? 🙌
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    I don’t think I’m gonna unvote snow. Because even if snow is town they’re not being very helpful. Like at all... I’m sorry snow!! Just like, 100% inactive players aren’t really contributing yk?

Yeah, inactive isn't really helpful 😅
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

I haven't played in forever either, so I'm feeling my way around too 😅 but we got this, right? 🙌

Yes we got this ! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’m gonna try to swing back into things, I’ll definitely try to play a few more of these if anyone hosts because I’ve missed this game LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif