Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July ’21 Cottage Living Patch + Aug '21 patch

Comments

• Options
    NekonyamiNekonyami Posts: 39 Member
    TwelfthDoctor1's Travel To Venue throws exceptions upon loading a hood.
  • Options
    SaxonSpudSaxonSpud Posts: 9 New Member
    @luthienrising Icemunmun updated harvestables last night. Have tested and they are all working ok without the bug and weed spawning issues. I reported to Kingzace about the issue on his discord channel and he replied he was going to check last night. I havent had a chance to see if he has updated. Once he has I will also test
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,130 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @83bienchen, first of all, I hope it's ok that I tagged you. I was wondering about your trait and whim overhaul mods. Are they ok with the patch, and will they need to be updated after the pack releases? I'm sure you're really busy and I understand if you haven't gotten to them just yet, I just thought I'd ask. :)

@SweetieWright_84 : I have already checked my whimoverhaul and it is fine (it will still get an update but only with some new tweaks and feature, I was working on that since last week and didn't manage to upload it before the patch dropped).
    As to traitoverhaul, that one should also be totally fine though I didn't check it yet. But from what I saw of the code they changed so far, that mod should not be affected.

That's awesome! Thanks! :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,897 Member
    I have not seen NPCC (version 1.2.9. from March) mentioned, but it was reported by Tmex's Better Exceptions. It caused venues to be empty when my sim visited them, including festivals.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,630 Member
    edited July 2021
    Thanks @zaceitorius and @Hoppel785 !

Broken Mods
    • custom harvestables
    • updated harvestables by Zace - bug/weed pacing issue
    • Vampiric Teleport Spells (TwelfthDoctor1)
    • Better BuildBuy (TwistedMexi) - update causing weird speech bubbles, otherwise seems functional

Mod Updates
    FYI I'll be out for at least the next few hours, possibly a few more than that. Will catch up the list here when I'm back!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    UgaldehUgaldeh Posts: 2 New Member
    i have been looking all through this feed and i cant seem to find if the Woohoo wellness and pregnancy mod by Lumpinous is broken or works?
  • Options
    SaxonSpudSaxonSpud Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Ugaldeh said:
    > i have been looking all through this feed and i cant seem to find if the Woohoo wellness and pregnancy mod by Lumpinous is broken or works?

I believe that its working
  • Options
    UgaldehUgaldeh Posts: 2 New Member
    > @SaxonSpud said:
    > > @Ugaldeh said:
    > > i have been looking all through this feed and i cant seem to find if the Woohoo wellness and pregnancy mod by Lumpinous is broken or works?
    >
    > I believe that its working

okay thanks!
  • Options
    wickerpeachwickerpeach Posts: 16 Member
    > @ailujms said:
    > > @wickerpeach said:
    > > > @luthienrising said:
    > > > @wickerpeach Did you test that without any other mods installed? It could be a conflict with something else. There are no reports of the issue in TMex's Discord server.
    > >
    > > yes, I removed even my CAS CC but I still get the messed up speech bubbles:///
    >
    > I can't seem to find your original post, just to confirm, are you having this issue with T.O.O.L or is it another mod? Because i'm having the same problem. I deleted the localthumbcache file, and tested my game with only T.O.O.L and no other mods installed and the speech bubbles have a visual glitch. I reported it on their discord server and they can't seem to find nothing wrong with the files i provided them. Maybe you can report it there as well?

my issue is with BBB not TOOL, and just to be clear i even removed MCCC and every single other mod even CC from my folder to test it out... the ONLY thing was BBB and it still gave me the weird bubbles

i will try reaching them on discord when i have the time
  • Options
    Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    @wickerpeach, I was on the discord today and they told me the problem is known and will be fixed. You can read the answer here on page 13.
  • Options
    FrostRoseFrostRose Posts: 3 New Member
    Sorry for double-posting, but paint from reference anywhere is now prohibiting loading households and lots. Fairly certain it's broken. Little Miss Sam updated it last, here's to hoping!
  • Options
    @FrostRose Did you test that with no other mods installed and localthumbcache deleted?

Mod Updates
    Better BuildBuy (TwistedMexi) - REUPDATE to 2.2.2
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    OliviaBensonXOOliviaBensonXO Posts: 29 Member
    edited July 2021
    Better BuildBuy v2.2.2 is out, adding Cottage Living to Org Debug.
    It also moves debug fencing to prevent crashes when using them with TOOL.

READ THE NOTES. It'll save time for both you and our support team.

Available at https://twistedmexi.com/
  • Options
    Reported Fine by Creator
    Scumbumbo team: Skip Toddler Life Stage
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Mod Updates from adeepindigo
    available at: https://adeepindigo.tumblr.com/post/657519375289614336/177-mod-updates
    • Blogging
    • Dental Care
    • Healthcare Redux
    • International Relations Career
    • More Useful EA Lot Traits
    • Paranormal Career
    • School Milestones
    • University Application Overhaul
    • Venue Fees and Memberships
    • Voting Tradition
    • Xtreme Career
    • Youth and Family Activities

Reported Fine by Creator
    adeepindigo: all non-updated mods
  • Options
    ailujmsailujms Posts: 27 Member
    > @wickerpeach said:
    > > @ailujms said:
    > > > @wickerpeach said:
    > > > > @luthienrising said:
    > > > > @wickerpeach Did you test that without any other mods installed? It could be a conflict with something else. There are no reports of the issue in TMex's Discord server.
    > > >
    > > > yes, I removed even my CAS CC but I still get the messed up speech bubbles:///
    > >
    > > I can't seem to find your original post, just to confirm, are you having this issue with T.O.O.L or is it another mod? Because i'm having the same problem. I deleted the localthumbcache file, and tested my game with only T.O.O.L and no other mods installed and the speech bubbles have a visual glitch. I reported it on their discord server and they can't seem to find nothing wrong with the files i provided them. Maybe you can report it there as well?
    >
    > my issue is with BBB not TOOL, and just to be clear i even removed MCCC and every single other mod even CC from my folder to test it out... the ONLY thing was BBB and it still gave me the weird bubbles
    >
    > i will try reaching them on discord when i have the time

I see, there are more people on their Discord with the same problem though, you're not the only one! The mod has been updated!
  • Options
    Mod Updates
    Xhallie Custom Wrench Icon Update (MizoreYukii)
  • Options
    FrostRose wrote: »
    Sorry for double-posting, but paint from reference anywhere is now prohibiting loading households and lots. Fairly certain it's broken. Little Miss Sam updated it last, here's to hoping!

Hi @FrostRose! We're not able to reproduce this at all, including the LEs. Sounds like something else is going on -- a conflict, perhaps, with another mod?
  • Options
    misguidedintentionsmisguidedintentions Posts: 24 Member
    Hi Sorry to ask this. But has the MC command center been completely updated yet?
  • Options
    Chrissatodd1Chrissatodd1 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @misguidedintentions said:
    > Hi Sorry to ask this. But has the MC command center been completely updated yet?

it doesn't seem like it i haven't seen it here or on the discord. I hope it's updated by today though.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    UPDATED: Mod Updates Transfer Inventory, More buyable Venues & More Serving Options
    https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/657530006699950080
  • Options
    Hi Sorry to ask this. But has the MC command center been completely updated yet?

Nope. Not yet.
  • Options
    LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member

Tested ingame and it works perfectly fine! No Errors at all.

~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • Options
    misguidedintentionsmisguidedintentions Posts: 24 Member

That's good but can you change the settings yet? I read that it might nor work right now?
  • Options
    LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member

That's good but can you change the settings yet? I read that it might nor work right now?

What settings? Paint from Reference anywhere does not have settings
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top