Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Kits - Bite-size packs, big possibilities

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    We need a Pool kit that offers pool activities like slides, pool volleyball, etc. Most of the kits are just lame and really a money grab.

I'm sure there are people who would feel the same way about a pool kit. :P They're not meant to appeal to everyone every time, they're meant to fill in some niches.

• Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I took a three-year absence from the game due to work and personal reasons, but I'm finally relatively close to buying a new laptop, so it feels good to be able to play The Sims 4 once again. The last time I did was in early September 2020 and I've missed most of the packs since, apart from three or four that I got during sales.

I'm very excited to buy the new Kits and I think an Emo/Goth Kit Pack would be an awesome idea!!!
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I took a three-year absence from the game due to work and personal reasons, but I'm finally relatively close to buying a new laptop, so it feels good to be able to play The Sims 4 once again. The last time I did was in early September 2020 and I've missed most of the packs since, apart from three or four that I got during sales.

I'm very excited to buy the new Kits and I think an Emo/Goth Kit Pack would be an awesome idea!!!

Yess me too! Am I the only one who thinks the Little Campers Kit is still one of the best ever Kits they released yet? It had amazing recolors/re-designs of the Seasons swings and the camping fire and more. I think Kits are actually far from bad most of the time, they definitely keep improving them, so I expect 2024 to have very good quality Kits too. Cannot wait for the Medieval Castle and Goth Kits <3