March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Kits - Bite-size packs, big possibilities

Comments

• Yaya93Yaya93 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I want to buy some pack to other account then mine, how can I do it, if I don't know user names? On EA sites I can buy, but I am not sure, if it will be compatable with other account then mine.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    If only Country Kitchen added a new functional item like a butter churn like The Sims 1 Makin Magic (functional, unlike TS3 Store one) it would be great for everyone.

I wants some Kits to enhance the gameplay and adding more realism like:

-Weed and lawnmower
    -Wood chopping
    -Water heating
    -Swimming pool maintenance
  • GoodGrimGoodGrim Posts: 10 New Member
    Will this be TS3 Store? (A new kit can be cars or like TS3: Fast Lane Stuff!) To be fair, some Sims 3 Store products like a $0.75 for a dress (https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:71637&categoryId=13813) or a new system and make YouTubers mad (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kYZJKnmVU&list=PLBr0UuiNn622mS22hiaVoQhNDjU7VLd9a)
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Personally I don't see any of the kits peaking my interest. Maybe if they added a goth(ic) clothing kit, maid themed kit or even some supernatural kits (though honestly I'd prefer for them to be packs), but right now nothing pleases me.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Like the kits (well at least the vacuum kit), but will probably wait until more come out and they are bundled and on sale... wonder what they will call all this stuff packed into a single bundle??? A super kit pack?! Who knows :smirk:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Since kits are meant to break content droughts then we should be getting one soon I hope. If not next week in the last week of April then in Early May. Since the Expansion comes out in June I'd love to see a Gameplay Kit next.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    GoodGrim wrote: »
    Will this be TS3 Store? (A new kit can be cars or like TS3: Fast Lane Stuff!) To be fair, some Sims 3 Store products like a $0.75 for a dress (https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:71637&categoryId=13813) or a new system and make YouTubers mad (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kYZJKnmVU&list=PLBr0UuiNn622mS22hiaVoQhNDjU7VLd9a)

I don't consider kits a store.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited April 2021
    Since kits are meant to break content droughts then we should be getting one soon I hope. If not next week in the last week of April then in Early May. Since the Expansion comes out in June I'd love to see a Gameplay Kit next.

Hi Catloverplayer

seem a lot like the sims store sets and premium content hence dust bus for me. tho in the sims 3 only gave you1 type the sims 4 gave us 3 style of the hoover and two types of the small handheld
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

GoodGrim wrote: »

I don't consider kits a store.

why?

seem like sets only cheaper and there during the month absent new pack. that's what the store was doing.

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    *glances at watch*

Hmm...looks like it’s time for the next Kit. 😇
    *glances at watch*

Hmm...looks like it’s time for the next Kit. 😇

Can't wait to see the next. hope it a BB in it

• Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I hope all kits get released with little advance notice. I actually liked that they just announced it and it was available.

Personally, I'd prefer all packs to be announced two weeks before they are released.

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    I'd love to be surprised with a new Kit tomorrow.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    I made a bug report on bust the dust not being able to vacuum inside a tiny house. For anyone that wants to click me too, here's the link.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bust-the-dust-can-t-vacuum-tiny-house/m-p/10289427#M180962
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    What's the point if Kits aren't released monthly?

:|
    Could we get a Bit Sized Pack that adds more costume themed items for our characters to use, like: Devil Horns, Demon Tail, Cat Ears, Dog Ears, Cat Tail, etc... I'm sure that there's a few of us who would gladly buy something like that for our games (especially here on console, since we can't use mods).
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • skelebeeskelebee Posts: 101 Member
    ridiculous
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Actually, the newest kit, Courtyard Oasis is more like a small stuff pack. Bravo team. :p
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Courtyard Oasis is a really beautiful and well done Kit Pack. But how's come there was no medium height slatted doors? No medium height single tile slatted windows? Or no Moroccan style ceiling lights in the Pack?
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

My bite sized toddlers need a toddler activity kit. :)
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
    I had considered maybe buying the Oasis Pack since I am currently playing an Egyptian themed vampire character, however I'm not sure it fits the aesthetic I'm going for.

However, my statement still stands. Add some supernatural themed kits (perhaps something that expands upon Merfolk since apparently Maxis wants to make a big deal out of summer for some reason) or packs and I will be more than willing to throw my wallet at the screen.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I've already made a few new homes with the beautiful new build modes & objects. ;)
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Werescythe wrote: »
    I had considered maybe buying the Oasis Pack since I am currently playing an Egyptian themed vampire character, however I'm not sure it fits the aesthetic I'm going for.

However, my statement still stands. Add some supernatural themed kits (perhaps something that expands upon Merfolk since apparently Maxis wants to make a big deal out of summer for some reason) or packs and I will be more than willing to throw my wallet at the screen.
    Almost every culture in the world has their own myths about vampires. So I would think that Morocco would have something like that as well.
    loving the look of the new kit B)
    the two lots on page 5 <3

• bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I wish they would do a kit for summer stuff, such as a poolslide, beach balls, new pool activities ,cotton candy, frozen daiquiri, volleyball set and more swim wear.