The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuff Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited January 2021
    @GracieO312

Those Pics are freaking awesome "go Bonehilda" :)<3

@CelSims & @RavenSpit

My vampires have visited the home of my paranormal sims but in a friendly way which is fine. I was pleased that during the visit when ghosts, spectres and Guidry turned up my vamp did not become scared or terrified as I don't think I could have dealt with that :)
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,599 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I'm just going to leave these here...

3knDrBA.png

Bonehilda would make a great villain dressed in Grim's robe and with that light sabre. Maybe if she could become Grim's bride or something.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,294 Member
    @SPARKY1922 Thank you!

I love the Sims! I mean what other game let's you turn a skeleton maid into a Sith?
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,526 Member
    Ok one more build.
    This build is actually from last year, but I made some edits this morning and shared it on the gallery. It is called - not very imaginative - "The Oddity Shop".
    It's a little curiosity shop inspired by Stephen King's "Needful Things."
    The attic has always been empty until this morning...

If a sim lost a piece of their soul at some point, they may be able to buy it back from The Oddity Shop. Or lose another piece.

OS-Shop01.jpg

The shop is full of junk. The more packs you have installed, the more junk. Including some really nice Star Wars toys... :p
    It's on the gallery under:

Gallery ID: CPTN_NXR7
    Lot Name: The Oddity Shop (20x15)
    Lot Type: Retail

Some interior shots below:
    Shopfront:
    OS-Shopfront.jpg
    Entrance:
    OS-Shopfloor.jpg
    Upstairs:
    OS-Snowglobe-Room.jpg
    Rare Critters for sale upstairs:
    OS-Creature-Room.jpg
    The Oddity Room in the attic. Rare items for sale:
    OS-Oddity-Room.jpg
    The cursed cupboard. You can buy these things too. Not wise.
    OS-Cursed-Room.jpg
  • Options
    Ok one more build.
    This build is actually from last year, but I made some edits this morning and shared it on the gallery. It is called - not very imaginative - "The Oddity Shop".

If a sim lost a piece of their soul at some point, they may be able to buy it back from The Oddity Shop. Or lose another piece.

OS-Shop01.jpg

The shop is full of junk. The more packs you have installed, the more junk. Including some really nice Star Wars toys... :p

Some interior shots below:
    Shopfront:
    OS-Shopfront.jpg
    Entrance:
    OS-Shopfloor.jpg
    Upstairs:
    OS-Snowglobe-Room.jpg
    Rare Critters for sale upstairs:
    OS-Creature-Room.jpg
    The Oddity Room in the attic. Rare items for sale:
    OS-Oddity-Room.jpg
    The cursed cupboard. You can buy these things too. Not wise.
    OS-Cursed-Room.jpg

Ahhh! You beat me to it! I'm planning to build a creepy antiques/oddity shop soon. Thank you for some inspiration by the way -- I always forget how much clutter stuff there is in the game sometimes.

10/10 will download later :smiley:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,390 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 can't wait to download this! Needful Things is one of my favorite Stephen King books. Also like the movie.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,038 Member
    hV46rx6.png

Strong with the Force ... and she cleans toilets too. :D
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,541 Member
    I'm just going to leave these here...

3knDrBA.png
    hV46rx6.png
    40s8aLx.png

Yes!! You go, Bonehilda! See? If we'd never gotten a Star Wars pack we never would have known such epic glory. <3<3<3

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 I love oddities!! I am needful of shops that have things! It's wonderful. <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7

I love the oddity shop. I like these sorts of shops like this in real life. Another lot to find a place for as my Brindleton docks are full right now and i don't want to move the sims out :)
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Ok one more build.

OS-Shop01.jpg

Oooooh! I LOVE IT!!!
    Gotta have a look at your gallery later...and also, this reminds me I gotta update my "Dark Arts and Crafts" shop with the new paranormal stuff.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Was wondering if this pack works with the roommates feature from DU.

Had an idea of having a creepy man live in a haunted house with roommates, let the spooky shenanigans run amok, and see how many roommates can't take it anymore and leave.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Was wondering if this pack works with the roommates feature from DU.

Had an idea of having a creepy man live in a haunted house with roommates, let the spooky shenanigans run amok, and see how many roommates can't take it anymore and leave.

Kind of an asylum challenge but with roommates. Sounds cool. Let us know if it works.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I would like the Disney Star Wars movies a whole lot more if Bonehilda was a Skywalker...
    VMGsgpm.png
    This also needs to be a movie, too
    FesuLcm.png
    Getting to recreate this epic interaction in The Sims 4 was a dream come true! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
    wNLFVMR.png
  • Options
    @RavenSpit

Slightly off topic apologies..

can you please let me know when your "Dark Arts and Crafts" build has been updated with the new paranormal stuff please :)
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

Before the pack was out, I was sure I would only use the gameplay in my occult save, but I changed my mind. I am having so much fun with the career that I decided to create a new Sim in one of my regular saves. Unlike my first Paranormal Investigator, Marie Leclaire really enjoys the colorful, bohemian style of the pack and embraces it. This is her living room.

WjUTILM.jpg

And this is her seance table. I imagine this is where she greets clients to help them make contact with dead relatives or tell them their fortune. The room is not quite finished yet, but I really like how the lamp from JtB fits in with this style.

GPrdcGx.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,541 Member
    Before the pack was out, I was sure I would only use the gameplay in my occult save, but I changed my mind. I am having so much fun with the career that I decided to create a new Sim in one of my regular saves. Unlike my first Paranormal Investigator, Marie Leclaire really enjoys the colorful, bohemian style of the pack and embraces it. This is her living room.

WjUTILM.jpg

And this is her seance table. I imagine this is where she greets clients to help them make contact with dead relatives or tell them their fortune. The room is not quite finished yet, but I really like how the lamp from JtB fits in with this style.

GPrdcGx.jpg

Gorgeous! I really love the white and gold room, very cleverly matched and the color scheme is perfect. I love seeing how builders and decorators utilize items from different packs. Beautiful house! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    This also needs to be a movie, too
    FesuLcm.png

I... love....this.

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 awesome shop!

@Netzspannung beautiful colors!

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @RavenSpit

Slightly off topic apologies..

can you please let me know when your "Dark Arts and Crafts" build has been updated with the new paranormal stuff please :)

Can do, thanx alot for the kind comments on some of my builds btw (I am assuming it was you by the username).

@Netzspannung I adore that white/gold combo with the blue touches it's beautiful!
    And yes, JtB has some nice lamps and decor.

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    kevin liked the pack a lot
    https://youtu.be/QNsqAt1CQBI
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I do not own GTW but wondering if I can still download your shop and change the lot type. I need a place for my kleptomaniacs to steal from!
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Great pack :)
    now all I need is zombies and werewolf's.
    I like build and buy and the new career and the new ghost's and lot trait.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    @SPARKY1922 and anyone who might be interested.
    I've updated my Dark Arts and Crafts Shop to include paranormal stuff now (and also did some minor other things).
    The new version is called "Darker Arts and Crafts"
    2-2-2021_5-16-48_am-4g8kav.png
    a look inside:
    2-2-2021_4-42-46_am-qvfj8o.png
    2-2-2021_4-42-45_am-3yiksz.png
    https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6ED8C9CB650711EB8586AE047B3DBC76?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=ra7orrat&max=50&maxis=false

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    @SPARKY1922 and anyone who might be interested.
    I've updated my Dark Arts and Crafts Shop to include paranormal stuff now (and also did some minor other things).
    The new version is called "Darker Arts and Crafts"
    2-2-2021_5-16-48_am-4g8kav.png
    a look inside:
    2-2-2021_4-42-46_am-qvfj8o.png
    2-2-2021_4-42-45_am-3yiksz.png
    https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6ED8C9CB650711EB8586AE047B3DBC76?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=ra7orrat&max=50&maxis=false

I love it. fav/dl :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Thank you so much @RavenSpit I absolutely love this build :)<3
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,206 Member
    Ooo, so love a Bonehilda Jedi, way too cool. B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top