Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Kaufmann family (Decade Challenge is finished)

Comments

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    1974 - 1975

In 1974 Germany won the 1974 FIFA World Cup and Chancellor of West Germany Willy Brandt resigned following an espionage scandal. Swedish pop group ABBA's song Waterloo wins the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest.

In 1975 the age of majority was decreased from 21 to 18 years, there was also a reform for the family names, which was going to be valid in 1976. Since then couples are able to choose the family from the woman or the man, just if they don't make a decision, the man's names was going to be the family name automatically (until 1994). Another topic was the West German Embassy siege in Stockholm by the R.A.F.

A new years resolution was to loose weight, and this time with more success.

qdYr4LO.png

Fabian has celebrate his birthday.

YCv1Hz2.png

Fast forward to 1975.

Erika is pregrant again.

JNJI1i3.png

With the new baby and the upcoming new name reform, Erika finally said yes to the proposal.

mSzZ82w.png

It's cost a lot of time for the buerocratic process for a wedding.
    69MqQB2.png

The twins are now old enough to go to the Kindergarten. I downloaded extra Kawaii Stacies education bundle, to have this feature again, and also the SoL base and a few, not so intrusive, packs.
    Tanja, as a curious toddler, can't await to go every day in to the Kindergarten, while Nicole isn't much happy she would rather stay with mom at home.
    jg27aGQ.png

Time for playing in the grass and join mum and dad on the camp fire during the summer holidays.
    DPj9pBw.png

TngAJAc.png
    That's not all. A new home is in working-progess. The family visited the building site.
    WHajsfI.png

Erika isn't happy about the space now with the third child im the womb.
    x8g2bA6.png

Fabian, he hates gardening, but he did his duty and plant an apple tree, while the toddlers enjoy the adventure on the building site and got a scolding from dad.
    8BDNjsJ.png

GMk1fFI.png
    At the end of 1975 Baby Sandra is born.
    IvtvMQJ.png
    Luckely both sisters are very happy about her new baby sister.
    lheVjSq.png

Annemarie became an elder when visiting the new baby.
    6uFAjr4.png
    At last, currently I'm a big fan of the knitting activity, since I've discovered that the poor quality products have their own name and looking.

Brand: We love you anyway.

dYQr3aE.png
  • Options
    Be warned, it's a huge picture spam, but these 2 years were so fast over, I couldn't stopped, I've put them in spoilers for faster loading.

1976 - 1977

History background story:
    In 1976 is a year which is hard to descript or to find something interesting in Germany to tell about: A couple of Millionaire's Kids hijacking happened. The Palast der Republik was opened in GDR. Monday is now the first day of the week. The mandatory use of seat belts in the front seats of passenger cars was introduced, which caused much anger in the society, some claimed their freedom was in danger. Since that year it's easier to get the divorce in due of a change of the divorce rules. 1977 is known as the German Autumn in Germany, that year Germany had to deal with Terroism of R.A.F. and which is count as one of the heaviest crisis in Germany and it ended with the suicides of the terrorism leaders.

A bunch of sorrows lied on Erika's shoulders. One sorrow were the twins, they had a rough time in the Kinderagarten. Especially Nicole didn't like it, she wanted to be at home, with her mom, in her temper tantrum, after Tanja has teased her, she has bitten Tanja in the hand. Fabian scold them both.

0ce9ZJj.png

WWfGLXn.png

pymruYj.png

More pictures are under the spoiler.
    The other sorrow was the terrorismus, which put Fabian as a member of the police in danger.

Ko742nO.png

The next sorrow was the easiest of all, the relocation, where she needed to do some errands on the flea market.

X0qHuFx.png

Erika find some peace when watching the birds near her new home.

g8zfu4m.png

Fabian tried to spent time with the family and soothing the sorrows, so that the children don't have to fear.

EK0W45t.png

nt7utQx.png

eEeBDhN.png
    (The murderer of this snowwoman was Holger)

J7GJJub.png

They had a beautiful Christmas with the grandparents.
    2TkHvbA.png
    wyTBLck.png
    rLQeonL.png
    qAr72gn.png
    In 1977 the new house was finished and they could finally move in.

NNVh0wF.png

The sibling has to share one room, but for now it's big enough.

XIoDj2Q.png
    XKQeBQf.png

Erika loves to have birds around her during she was rebuilding the garden, while Fabian always wanted to have a hobby cellar.
    The children loved their new playground.
    cKmK5qs.png
    1S0seVr.png
    yah4Zzc.png
    1976 wasn't enough time for a wedding, so the big day was in 1977.
    IMXCBFn.png
    795BV9Y.png
    hkM4GaI.png
    WmE9pd2.png

After the ceremony.
    RRGN9pb.png
    U0suKye.png
    RjTOKHx.png

And at last the obligatory photos for every generation.

6MRFnsS.png
    c3zaEdU.png
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    You've captured that brown tone 70s decor and clothing very well.
  • Options
    @Kellogg_J_Kellogg Thank you, I give my best try and currently I let the 80's slowly come in, with tiny steps. The youngest sister of Erika already wears a 80's outfit and hairstyle. It looks so awful in my eyes. I thought the early years would be hard to catch in the style, but now I have to deal with the esthetic which I dislike. The clothes and hairstyles give me questions marks over my head, what were the people thinking? The two iconic items for the aerobic time are unfortunately not in the game yet.

The 60's and 70's really made fun to play around with the colors, even with the brown and orange tones as base colors.
  • Options
  • Options
    1978 - 1979

In 1978 the first German, Sigmund Jähn, from the GDR was in the Space. Most of the western german citizens doesn't know his name, meanwhile all former GDR have heard from him. He was a humble person and didn't liked the attention. At the end of the year one of the worst snowfall and cold began to start and stayed the whole winter, it was a nation-wide catastrophe in both states. In 1979 Heinz Erhardt a very famous comedian in Germany died. At the end of 1979 the NATO made Double-Track decision, which caused the biggest demonstrations of the peacemovent in the following years.

A red rose for the birthday child, Erika became an adult.

h8Wk9Uv.png
    cGPZVD8.png

Then the family made a trip with a nice surprise for Erika.

yWBryc9.png

The twins also had have their birthday and they got a bunk bed. The oldest twin sleeps above.

EIQpp1U.png
    4lP0CON.png

More under the spoiler.
    And now it's time to explore the world and make new friends ...

B1Hy1vT.png

... or become partners in crime.

1HMXrPW.png

Playing all the time.
    GxT8fJ4.png
    acH0gMP.png

Sandra made also new friends in the kindergarten and invite Thomas and Charlotte over.
    Ae23JqB.png
    sD4cRg7.png
    r0UrrDB.png

At the end of the day the family sit together with the evening meal.

gzLTODV.png

Side notes.
    Sabine became a punk and moved to Berlin in to one occupied and decaying residential buildings.

jdt3U8d.png

Hedwig lives in the past more and more and enjoy to talk with her late husband.

BocZbAw.png

This behavior concerned her son.

jPgEa1c.png
  • Options
    Nice to see the Kaufmann extended family in this one...and the punks look accurate for that time.
  • Options
    :)

Mostly I spent my time with the rest of the family, to arrange marriage or decorate their homes/style for a new decade, but sometimes I play them too for a short time, but I have to keep an eye on the main family, because I like it when the children are trained enough and get a advanced headstart for their life too.

I think I keep the background section short this time, because further down I have to explain a hot topic a little bit more specific

1980 - 1982

Main event beside the demonstation and massive unemployement was the Constructive vote of no confidence in the Bundestag 1982, where Helmut Kohl won against Helmut Schmidt. Helmut Kohl had promoted a conversative change of morale. What ever he meant with that, his Party is well-known for corruption and scandals, in my opinion.

Waiting for Christmas

bJCgY04.png

This time no one was disappointed with their gifts.

e378gdq.png

P7BAXDY.png

More under the spoiler.
    Sandra has had her Birthday and is now a child.

a5z7LSi.png

I gave her and her parents a makeover.

EY54YxG.png

Hans retired from his job at the age of 63 years. He was sad about leaving his work.

vaZnuPc.png

By a request of mightysprite I've focussed on Sabine Kaufman, the sister of Erika, for a while, who became a punk and moved to Berlin. I have to explain why I did this, but I need some time to tell why. It is a topic which still has an influence until today. Berlin was always tenant city. Every citizen of Berlin has a right to live in a home by law.
    Berlin in the 1980s was a morbid place (okay, it is still so), real estate speculators left houses vacant and dilapidated. The local goverment wanted to bulldoze these and wanted to build standardized and anonymous houses, of which the local citizens weren't happy about. A small group of punks became squatters to rescued these old houses and they repaired them as far as they could.

wGYe68s.png
    ADiW972.png
    py30FDx.png

At first the squatters were peaceful and had the support of the local citizens. But with the time and an agressive police behaviour more violence came into the city, like young and bored teenagers too. The policed and justice threated everyone, who doesn't fit in the scheme, hostile, because many of them supported a right politics, they give the racists a low verdict and harder verdicts to lefts and other minorities. We mostly say in in german that they are blind on the right eye. These occupied houses have been cleared by the police. On one day a young punk died through one evictions, which left the people speachless about the brutality of this death and the reaction of the police comissioner. The local goverment change their opinion. Many squatter became legalized and got a real lease contract. The cruel fact nowadays: today a worker with a normal income can't afford especially these homes anymore in due of the high rents from real estate companies, who squeeze out the tenants like a lemon for more yield. Tenants who have lived there for decades are forced to leave their known environment, because they can't affort the rent anymore.

Back to Sabine. She fit in very quickly in to the house comunity. As you now Hans and Annemarie are very conversative andgave rigorous education to their children. Sabine, too late for the hippie era wanted to break free, she didn't care about having a job and capitalism. She saw no point in mindless shopping.
    uMbtPLv.png

OUjBTMf.png

mKadldf.png

39fHxgX.png
    With the time they have founded a band together, new members joined them.
    bbdrXOi.png
    rjc2gvg.png

The Punk have changed over the year and was divided in several subgenres.

The band has their first gigs ...

ROTss9U.png

and is observed by the police. Maybe Erika just have asked Fabian to look after her sister. I don't know?

E0K3uMG.png

It was not much, but they have earnt money when they got a contract with a music label.

nGcCyrL.png

Okay, the audience doesn't really fit in. :D

O49vfkh.png
    ZZWdNSU.png

Not all things went well. One ob the biggest problem for Punks are the fascists and racists next to the police, who are threatened them. In the 1980s Skinheads were a part of the punks but in Germany this part of Punk was taken over very soon by the far rights, who hates them.
    wFkDi73.png
    dJgv6Zb.png

Sabine told this young man to mind his own business, just in not so friendly words.

heVDOZA.png
  • Options
    You've captured the punk era very well. I can see Erika's side of the family going down the whole 1980s pastel pink design route.
  • Options
    Haha, I hope not for pastel pink route for all, but yeah Barbie in pink dresses for girls at a holiday, since my Erika hasn't any sons who could start with video gaming. :D Sometimes it's fun to play with the clichés, like twins same outfit, but I'll try to avoid it as long as I can, because today you are going to find only pastel pink for girls and pastel blue for boys in the shops, it exists rarely alternatives, but somewhere it had to be started 🤷.
  • Options
    The thing I really like about the decades challenges is how the colour palette changes from decade to decade. The 50s is very red/blue/green: Primary colours. The 60s is black/white/vibrant colours all mixed, the 70s is Yellow/beige/brown and now the 80s is pastels. The 90s will start black, then go brown, then grey, then purple....
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I love your family. Thanks for the link! :) You've done an amazing job.
  • Options

Well for the background I pick just one topic. In this year the fake dairies from a certain infamous person, which name is censored here in the forum, were published and had produced one of the biggest scandal for the newspapers. The reputation from this magazine dropped into the void and went worse a few years later.

Part 1 Hedwig
    It's time to say goodbye to the last child of my founders.

Friendly talks with her son about the future and on last hug.

romRzFd.png
    tQJP5lf.png

And the she left the realm of the living.

L7noTO7.png

Part 2 Hans

I did a renovation on the house and gave them an updated look. Holger with his wife Marina and only child Karl Hans lives also under the roof of Hans and Annemarie.
    This is Teenager Karl Hans playing computer.

f74sZOG.png

Hans and Annemarie enjoy the freedom and Pension life now.
    27FKPfU.png
    KR7LAJG.png
    1B8K5Gr.png
    Also Aerobic became popular and was shown in the tv.

docnSQs.png

Hans fulfilled a long-standing wish to see the Selvadora once again.

kLto49l.png
    He met an old friend again.

IvHCUHg.png

He travelled with Holger only, because the other didn't wanted to travel, nor could because of the compulsory school attendance. They made pictures from each other.

7mzvrTR.png
    Tx7rsmN.png

Checking Archaeological site

evWooQP.png

Time to visit the temple again.

Zaewkvl.png

Try to open a treasure chest.

rd9ysLa.png

And enjoy the time together.

DhiijPX.png
    Then they went home and my game chrashed, all treasure were gone, but I was not really sad about, I had made my pictures.

Part 3 Erika
    It's wintertime and christmas season.

aAfwfq9.png

Watching TV together

4gkR6hq.png

Baking together.

9skpPsT.png

Of course Homework were monitored by the parents.

f4qKS77.png

And suddenly was Christmas day again. They went to the church and watched the children nativity play, when they came home it was time for the celebration and gifts.
    7g4F37A.png
    6gz8xqV.png
    b3eqC8n.png

It was cute, when Erika suddenly make a picture from her family by her own will.
    0KsCuml.png

Delicious food and family dinner.

gxcIOI1.png

And then it's playtime again.

aZ3TOJp.png
    I6AZiHl.png

Sandra loves play violine and gave a concert.

8e6fQnT.png

And so ended the Christmas Eve.

MGcyV3J.png
  • Options
    Hello,

I'm sorry for the long break, but I had some struggle with playing my challenge, because I don'treally get in touch with the 80's, playing a familygame is quite boring again and at last my rl is quite stressful at the moment, most of the days I'm so tired after my work. However like we say in Germany: Mühsam ernährt sich das Eichhörnchen (literally translation: The squirrel feeds with difficulty). Hours by hours I made it through the next two years.

1984 -1985

1984 the first Forest Status Report show that the trees in the forest are heavy damaged and will be die, which leeds us to the famous German Angst. Most of the germans love forests. They played an important role in our history. 1985 President Richard von Weizsäcker made his important speach about the 8th of may 1945.

The twins had celebrate their birthday and are now teenagers. I had to redecorate the house.

BG7qBwk.png

The before and after photo.

rtNcJsB.png
    WfsguVw.png

Well, both girls do what young girls do when they became teenager.
    At the beginning watching tv together with parents in the evening.

p6CXmh3.png

Practising kissing on a mirror.

CUWXsDK.png

Getting the Nails done!

PipHUtG.png

Dancing and listening to the latest music.

cFGnWoL.png

And hanging around with friends and party

5r6TmCC.png
    LecnlCo.png
    BuqUjFL.png

After this this point I've decided to start a new family. It's now 1985. These years marks the highest point of immigration of germans from the GUS-states, mostly from Poland, Romania or the Sovjet Union. These people faced discrimination because of their german ancestry, beside living since centuries in the area, speaking german was forbidden and so on, so they resettled to Germany. Where they were unfortunately not seen as real germans at all. Most of them choosed the assimilation, to avoid attracting attention.

So meet Jerzy and Katarzyna Weishaupt, a young couple from poland. Well their weren't really religious there, but they were remembered on their heavy heritage when arriving in Germany.
    NZj2XDT.png

The german jewish community was small and became old, but they helped them and integrate them into the society. Especially in the 1990s after the fall of the Sovjet Union.
    L4U8TgM.png
    msziqQW.png
    Both were able to get underpaid jobs in the restaurant industry.
    2gbLUUY.png

Katarzyna became pregrant and startet to knit for her first baby.
    qIBSYhf.png
    w03cMDQ.png

Unfortunatly the old lady couldn't live alone without any help longer and moved to Israel to her brother.
    Meanwhile Sabine Kaufmann and her boyfriend Atze slowly left the punk scene and started a new, more normal, life together. They became good neighbors and friends with Jerzy and Katarzyna.
    HQlWjzZ.png
    6KuiKg4.png
    HMWx1N1.png

Sabine became also pregnant at the end of 1985.
    Gclej5O.png
  • Options
    Hello and I apologize for being absent from the challenge so lately, I didn't expect that the 80's were such a hard bone, difficult to digest, it's doesn't really make fun right fun, so the storyline is quite viscous. And reallife strikes hard at the end of the year, too much work too little time. :)

1986 -1987

1986 the chernobyl disaster stroke Germany too, and the fears about radioactiviy were rising into the sky. Parents were frightened to let the children play outside. Mushrooms and wild (game) dishes (like boar or deer) were avoided, no problem since the game doesn't offer any boar or deer dishes, in due of the radioactivity. at least nuclear power became more and more unpopular with a lot of demonstration against power plants. So we are, either we ignore every danger or then we exaggerate excessively. /facepalm

1987 marks the 750th anniversity of my hometown Berlin, it was celebrated in both parts of Berlin. Unfortunately I was too young to remember these festivities.
    Here the family see the bad news.
    ULgHulP.png

Later that evening, the movie was so boring, Erika fell asleep.

dCn211Y.png

Grandma Annemarie came to visit.

d7mBSdu.png

The kids play inside the house, they were forbidden to play outside.

vI6FAnA.png

Nicole and Tanja, tried something new. A trend from the usa, thanks to the movies and series, attracted the young girls. It's called Halloween. But it isn't so much accepted then. But nowadays more children celebrate Halloween. However, the party was succesful.
    vlBA1E8.png

1987 christmas time
    bl9pHZ4.png
    crUoseX.png

Then Sandra had her birthday, time to start a party, again.
    nBUC5MQ.png

Um, no no no
    Ogag4cD.png

That's better.
    lWzYwvY.png

Sandra relaxed in her slighty new decorated room.
    hgrbb16.png
  • Options
    1988 -1989

Okay, in 1988 some interesting and bad things happened, but to be honest I'm too lazy to write them all down. In 1989, you will probably already know this and once again I'm too lazy to write all down, was the fall of the berlin wall. The early opening happened by an mistake and this marks the end of the separation of Germany. And later it became clear, that not only the gdr vanished, the old west germany vanished too. The following years will be unruling and disappointing for many eastern germans, who will face an uncertain future.

Growing up in the eighties Sandra spent her time outside and with doing sports.

mqhRIBg.png

Her Dad trained her in self-defense.

ATghEmi.png

Nicole and Tanja instead enjoy the music television, and "left" the school for their job training.

S4IObxk.png
    But Sandra still goes to school and spent her time with her friends and family.
    7j7ej6D.png
    DdOU3Y8.png

RIP little garden gnome , A thunderbolt destroyed him later.
    3y1ntjZ.png

Nicole loves playing guitar.
    wk9eYzT.png

First crushes and kisses.

The children are now old enough to have the first loves interests.

nym5tNu.png
    0AHuvTs.png

Thomas felt in love with Tanja, but she denied him. Later became the boyfriend with Charlotte.

zvjv39v.png

Meet the family, Erika isn't so happy about the boyfriend of her youngest child.

dNK4ood.png

Nonetheless, Sandra doesn't care about the opinion of her mother.

lgLmh0g.png

Time for The Talk.

4cJCDim.png

Nicole found also a boyfriend during her job training.

9bkeKe6.png

At last, now I made it through 100 years, so here is a family picture from the current family.

UdZfMRl.png
  • Options
    Yeah, the fashion will repeat. Now in the 90s I have the "modern" croptops. Luckely I was a teenager in the 1990s, I can take these things as far as I can remember them or look at the Spicegirls fashion. Then, my favorite spice girl look was this from victoria beckham. I loved the classic posh (black, white and beige/brown) look of the rich and famous then. Which I still find at best in these days. :D
  • Options
    I remember my 90s look: I had the short, combed forward haircut as worn by Noel Gallagher from Oasis, the shirt worn loose but with full sleeves not rolled, straight leg trousers and suede shoes. Essentially I dressed like the young man on the cover of Oasis' "What's The Story Morning Glory" album.
  • Options
    My style, if you could call it a style , was more divided during that decade. I wore Baggy pant and hoodies, women t-shirts from esprit (different colors but same design) and comfy checked pants or cordpants or ripped or bootcut jeans with lumberjack shirts (when I had my Nirvana phase). More like Avril Lavigne. Later then all black or black with white jeans, somethime I wore the burgundy blosson and a burgundy mini, if I wanted to be a little bit classy with white sandals. I'm guilty of the fast fashion then, mostly H&M, but I wore many of those still later and mourned after they didn't fit me any more or fell apart.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    1990 -1994

I was busy with rearranging th background families and building new location and playtesting them, so the time flew away. However it is still a big update. I waive of the backgroundstory this time and I guess in the next couple of years, too. :)

Let's start with the twins Nicole and Tanja, they have celebrated their 18th birthdays with a big party. Actually it should be at home, I had already prepared everything, but then I clicked on the false location without recognize the mistake.

zXhmlN4.png
    nArumlR.png

Shortly after they moved out and moved in to their boyfriends. Tanja became pregnant very fast, while Nicole got an unexpected proposal. So Sandra became the big bedroom.
    BE64jZm.png
    S3xpg9x.png
    s4gOj7j.png
    Sandra's first boyfriend came and went.
    QRo1Apr.png
    UZtxbS4.png

Sandra became a young adult
    Pse8P9e.png

During her last year in school, she finally decided what she would studying, Law. Because cause of the numerus clausus of this study direction, she has to learn hard.
    kFoptBh.png
    UpI9Mh4.png

Sometimes the stress is too much and she needed some distraction, while complaining about her life.
    fPIQ8cP.png
    BqrNboM.png

She became obsessed with the idea of studying in Havard, so she applied there.
    CWwqLAf.png

And her wish came true.
    WrKSuC2.png

It was a huge sum, the tuition, in 1995 the student fee was around 20.500 Euros per year*. Her parents had to swallow when they heard the sum and urged them to apply for a sholarship on student foundation, which was granted to.

*I found this sum in a magazine about the USA which I've bought in 1995.
    Meanwhile Fabian solved a crime.
    It started with the death of of a colleague during his shift.

Ugc4BBE.png

On the way back to home he found two little children wandering around the street. They lead him to Peter Frankenfels.
    5NBi23t.png
    54XvEfi.png

But something wasn't right, Peter behave stranged and nervously when Fabian asked him about the children.
    68ErehF.png

Peter became aggressive and started an attack on Fabian, but he lost the fight.

i3yPyDV.png

Then it became clear. He had kidnapped a woman. Fabian rescued her. Instead of her, Peter is now behind the bars for a very long time.

qrCPA0m.png
    UpyI93e.png

Sandra's first day in Havard, exciting times, get to know each other.
    Hz5R5e2.png
    AmCHyHY.png
    Calming downing a tensed friend.
    kDWQpK5.png

Joining the debate club.
    sen27Ad.png
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Merry Christmas!

1995-2000

I summarize the time I spent with Sandra on the university. She was basically learning, doing homework, eat, clean and going to the lessons.

So here some pictures from her rare free time with her fellow students.
    mBeuupK.png
    ZsO9ymD.png
    UJO55Ch.png
    nY46Tqz.png
    BU9yicH.png

Annemarie and Erika came to visit.
    ERKQuOh.png

During this time period Hans and Annemarie passed away.

pT7hR90.png

Being far, far away, and not being able to travel home made Sandra feeling very alone.

hhdJIYM.png

The big day came and Sandra finished the university with the excellent degree (*sigh* I can't use the latin phrase thanks to the filter).

Zz6IpTZ.png
    Before leaving the students hall she applied for a job and was checking for a new home.

kp7dO1g.png

ysIVTP5.png

She loved it.

ZrskaOn.png

Time for a new attire.

dbqW2xx.png

Sandra in her cubicle.

lxpReb6.png

She became friend with her mentor with Phylicia Burke and met her two sons Brayton and Darius.

ouQfW1x.png

Her Boss Jason Landgraab (married) invited her to a formal dinner with clients and they came closer.

Pazv68Q.png

Too close.

Hp02zNe.png

• Options
    edited December 2021
    2001 - 2003

Sigh, the love life was so much easier to tell about in the old times. This will be a picture spam again, I'm so sorry in advanced. Well, before we start with the drama, Sandra discovered in 2001 her new favorite game: The Sims.

vLcIFDV.png

The law firm, where Sandra got her job, was able to get a quite famous politician as a client. Sandra and Phylicia were obligates to support the candidate John Merks in legal matters during his campaign. Both did really enjoy the job.
    kPAej9F.png
    OrFA6He.png
    BWrmBhe.png

Sandra tried to get informations about John Merks before she met him and his wife.
    jVSmILw.png
    ypOyE6b.png
    rTyMlDp.png

She was impressed of him and found him very attractive and vice versa.
    lSn6znq.png
    33laKF3.png
    VY81G9V.png
    2FBQ2mU.png
    oPsWIiU.png
    blh8ieD.png

And so one after the other came.
    9nvD4iF.png
    OsOxz35.png
    2FQmsec.png
    Sandra still worked with him until the labors came (we are still in the usa, so no maternity leave for Sandra) and they kept this love as a secret.
    QnEnY4w.png
    e7US2JX.png

Baby Amelie was born in 2002 and was proudly present to John.
    NJBjzN0.png
    AZHgCpH.png
    John couldn't get enough enough from Sandra and visited her very often, even when her dad came to visit.
    ehfc1eS.png
    VVDTJ5I.png
    cokKjnD.png
    But he and Sandra became careless and got caught in the act by his wife.
    UBsAdaV.png

They got the attention of press too, and the scandal made it into the public.
    3YcffBp.png
    UE3Jf6r.png

John, faced with the choice, either saved his marriage and career or get a fullified love life, decided for his career.

SSkc2pe.png
    Boav36Z.png

Sandra was blamed for everything and presented as the sole culprit and destroyer of a marriage. The bad publicity, and her boss was personally offended too, was too much for the firm and Sandra got fired.

oynTCfh.png
    Deeply hurt, her american dream was shattered, she moved back to germany, back to her parents, there were no other place where she could hide.
    gtaL8pQ.png

More bad new for her, she wasn't allowed to practise as laywer in germany and so she has to go to university again. And she got pregnant again, somehow the proctection didn't worked.

PSNk3DD.png
  • Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top