Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Me Your Favorite Fictional Sims!

sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
So I have had an idea brewing at the back of my brain for a few weeks now. I love to read/listen to books all the time and I have so many favorite fictional sims I want to create in CAS and share on the forums. But most of all I really want to see your favorite fictional sims! There really aren't to many rules to follow, you can use CC or not. Just make sure they are forum friendly! Your characters can come from novels, comics, manga, etc. Whatever inspires you!
Just make sure to include the character name, name of book (or whatever), author name, gallery ID and link if you uploaded them, some screenshots of the character(s), and maybe a short bio if you want. If you upload them to the Gallery, make sure to include #favoritefictionalsims in the description.

I'll go first!! Here's an example:

Name of Household: Veronica Speedwell
Novel/Book/Etc: A Curious Beginning/Veronica Speedwell Mysteries
Author: Deanna Raybourn
Gallery ID:sarabeth6701d
Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/EA774FA1D84411EA87C01B3C63FBD266
Is CC used? Nope!

Veronica Speedwell
9nFtvO8.png
HAt24iB.png
Traits: Genius, self-assured, loves the outdoors,
Aspirations: Outdoor Enthusiast

Revelstoke Templeton-Vain
y3h2kO1.png
tnpzyOC.png
Traits: Genius, hot-headed, good
Aspiration: Jungle explorer

Short Bio/Description (if you want to include one:)
Veronica Speedwell met her best friend Revelstoke Templeton-Vain after they were swept up in a murder case and political intrigue in 1880s Victorian England. Stoker may become a potential love interest. No spoilers!! xuaurIx.png
Veronica is a confident self-taught lepidopterist who has defied conventional expectations of women and travels the world collecting rare and exotic butterflies to museums and collecters. rA6AyDU.png
nTidWpr.png
Revelstoke, better known as Stoker, is a self-taught taxidermist and naturalist. kbEahJr.png He has led many expeditions in the pursuit of dangerous mammal specimens, or fish in case of the Sims 4 lol. 5bEUTCG.png His last trip to the Amazon proved disastrous after he was attacked and nearly killed by a jaguar. Stoker used to be in the royal navy and worked as a naval surgeon.

My version of Veronica works as a conservationist. Stoker was in the military and is currently a surgeon in the medical career. They both have life skills I sent these two on vacation to Selvadorada! tNtSP0s.png
They had an interesting time RjOBpt5.png
G61atzw.png
R8r1gkL.png
They soon found they really enjoyed the Omisican Royal Baths
vzKQoJp.png
Enjoy!
Post edited by sarabeth2984 on

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Fandom Sims! I have plenty of those!

On the Gallery, I have a whole set of Harry Potter Sims. This is based on the premise of Wormtail, uh, not existing. Harry and his friends are kids, James and Lily are alive, Sirius is around, et cetera. Some examples:

Bill Weasley:
    vnL4TLk.jpg

Sirius Black:
    Mkg0Q75.jpg

Luna Lovegood:
    zjoY6tH.jpg

Next up, Subnautica! Also on the Gallery. Protagonist Ryley Robinson, the Degasi crew, and some of the Aurora crew.

Ryley Robinson:
    4jBq8s2.jpg

Marguerit Maida of the Degasi (made prior to the reveal of her character model):
    MdfxuNM.jpg

Captain 'Hot Dog' Hollister. RIP:
    loDK9ro.jpg

Not on the Gallery because they have too much CC, a Disney household with Elsa and Anna, Merida, Jasmine (and Rajah!), and Ariel. Here's Anna -
    dMAX7sw.jpg

- and Jasmine:
    6eRToAz.jpg

Finally, three miscellaneous ones! (All use CC.) Lyra Belacqua from His Dark Materials (and Pan in his Arctic fox form):
    gwK1JH9.jpg

Usagi Tsukino, Sailor Moon herself, and Luna. Second outfit is her senshi uniform. Couldn't do an exact replica, but I went for something that just looked cohesive.
    R63kGBN.png

And my newest, Gideon Nav from the Locked Tomb Trilogy! (Gideon The Ninth and Harrow The Ninth by Tamsyn Muir.) I also made Harrow, but I want to redo her. Still, here's Gideon in all her insouciant glory!
    VkAswNK.png
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Moana's family and Maui. :)
    (For favorite non-original Sim characters I've made.)
    42jKHxS.png
    Note: I know I had Sina and Tala's names reversed, but I fixed that before uploading to the gallery. ;)
    eiKLIOj.png

Hanna Harpoun & Admiral 8Q.
    (For favorite completely original Sim Characters I've made.)
    Ah1RvOv.png
    taNtJ1V.png

I haven't made a collage of all of Hanna's outfits. I could do that if I put the time in I suppose.
    Note: I used quite a bit of CC clothing/accessories/tattoos for both characters so they are not on the gallery. (Pointless to upload.)

More here!
    GwdJiWx.png
    5V7ehnZ.png
    TeIlZJ3.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited August 2020
    This is the one I am most proud of.
    Theron Shan from SWTOR
    lbVmfbm.png
    yvKD4mD.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Moana's family and Maui. :)
    (For favorite non-original Sim characters I've made.)
    42jKHxS.png
    Note: I know I had Sina and Tala's names reversed, but I fixed that before uploading to the gallery. ;)
    eiKLIOj.png

Hanna Harpoun & Admiral 8Q.
    (For favorite completely original Sim Characters I've made.)
    Ah1RvOv.png
    taNtJ1V.png

I haven't made a collage of all of Hanna's outfits. I could do that if I put the time in I suppose.
    Note: I used quite a bit of CC clothing/accessories/tattoos for both characters so they are not on the gallery. (Pointless to upload.)

More here!
    GwdJiWx.png
    5V7ehnZ.png
    TeIlZJ3.png

You made Maui a kleptomaniac ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
  • Options
    @Kellogg_J_Kellogg I love the Scooby Gang! :D
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited August 2020

...and Seventies action hero Shaft
    qW50GfN.jpg

He looks awesome. B)
  • Options
    @ryttu3k Oy my gosh! I am loving your characters! They look amazing! I am not familiar with Subnautica, so I googled it. That looks like an awesome game to play.
    And I am in love with your Lyra! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @simm621 Your Theron looks awesome!
    @Admiral8Q OH I love Maui!! He's a dead ringer for the Disney version! And I am in love with your Admiral 8Q and Hanna Harpoon are awesome! Do they have triplets together? They look like they have a ton of personality and are a ton of fun to play! :) I love that shot of Hanna in the water. She looks so sweet!
    I love how you made Maui a kleptomaniac! XD
  • Options
    @Kellogg_J_Kellogg Your Scooby gang is so cute! Especially Thelma (she's my favorite:) And Shaft is awesome! That outfit is spot on for the 70s!
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks! Though I can't take full credit for Maui. I downloaded a few versions that other players made, chose one, then modified him.

Check out this thread:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/971076/admiral-8q

Be sure to click on the "spoilers" for all the screenshots I uploaded then. ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    @sarabeth2984 thank you! Good luck if you play Subnautica, it's sometimes described as a terror game ;) (Not a horror game, a terror game. I literally screamed at a couple of points.) My Sim versions of the characters have a significantly safer life, haha!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,574 Member
    My Sim, Erik Cantrell, the teen Rock Star.

sZtoayi.jpg

His future brother-in-law:
    bVV6ApY.jpg

Erik's only sister, Brianna Cantrell and Spock:
    crQGPSe.jpg

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

He was random! The only thing I changed was his eyes to blue.

His name is:

Blue Dabadee
    AT6626j.png

This will be his official theme song! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QGPWLY-EM
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png