Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Spin-Off

Do you think it's possible that we'll get a Sims 4 spin-off? If so, what do you think/want it to be like?

In the Sims 2 we got The Sims Stories (Life, Pets and Castway if I remember), and in The Sims 3 we got The Sims Medieval, so I think it might be possible that we get something of that sort before Sims 5 comes out.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I feel like it's too late in TS4's life cycle to have that. Plus the devs are already spread too thin as it is with the console versions and all
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Plus I think TS4 needs an overhaul for its base systems more than anything. Even before bringing back staple features like vehicles, pond tools, and spiral staircases
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Plus I think TS4 needs an overhaul for its base systems more than anything. Even before bringing back staple features like vehicles, pond tools, and spiral staircases

Yes, I definitely agree Sims 4 needs and overhaul, and I personaly want it more than anything else. I just got curious cause I've seen a lot of people talking about/playing Sims Medieval recently.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I feel like the mobile apps are spin-offs.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    Do you think it's possible that we'll get a Sims 4 spin-off? If so, what do you think/want it to be like?

In the Sims 2 we got The Sims Stories (Life, Pets and Castway if I remember), and in The Sims 3 we got The Sims Medieval, so I think it might be possible that we get something of that sort before Sims 5 comes out.

What do you think?

I doubt it but if we do I'm hoping for a castaway pack.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims 4 is a spin off...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,982 Member
    idk personally id be down for some spinoffs because it would

1. solve the performance issue excuses since it'd be like 1-2 games running not 10+

2.allow something more themey that does not exactly fit with base game such as time travels or whatever

3. just be cool because spinoffs are cool

and let's not forget ts3 medieval was also rather late for ts3
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free