Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims4 2020 whats next ?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited February 2020
    I posted this in another thread but,

Omg you guys,i Know we're always "reaching" when it comes to hints but did you see sim guru ninja latest post with the toy weapons? And also if you look at the full body of his mysims character it looks like a war survivor kind of thing. I would post pics but I'm so bad at it. And with that strangerville zombie like background pic he chose, do you think it's hinting to an apocalyptic pack?

I think it's between that or farming. 😅

Oh Plus they said we wouldn't able to guess the next packs. Everyone is guessing farming. No one would expect an apocalypse.
    Post edited by Babykittyjade on
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Omg you guys,i Know we're always "reaching" when it comes to hints but did you see sim guru ninja latest post with the toy weapons? And also if you look at the full body of his mysims character it looks like a war survivor kind of thing. I would post pics but I'm so bad at it. And with that strangerville zombie like background pic he chose, do you think it's hinting to an apocalyptic pack?

Yuck, I hope not. I would like Generations or werewolves.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member

That would be awesome, but I think they scrapped the Apocalypse concept a long time ago, unfortunately.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

That would be awesome, but I think they scrapped the Apocalypse concept a long time ago, unfortunately.

they scrapped zombie not Apocalypse @LiELF there's more then one way to end the world
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

they scrapped zombie not Apocalypse @LiELF there's more then one way to end the world

If they do it, I'm here for it! 😁
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I don't think we'll get any news this month because there's a sell on for 12 days
    and I don't think they announce anything with a sale on. do they ? @catloverplayer

I dont think so. Maybe were getting a Gamepack in March even though that's when EA s fiscal year starts.
  • Options
    mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-17409774"][quote="comicsforlife;c-17409233"]I don't think we'll get any news this month because there's a sell on for 12 days
    and I don't think they announce anything with a sale on. do they ? @catloverplayer [/quote]

I dont think so. Maybe were getting a Gamepack in March even though that's when EA s fiscal year starts.[/quote]

I think their fiscal year starts/ends april 1st. We've had pack released in march before (GTW, Bowling Night, MFPS) but never in april.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    An Apocalypse World with four neighborhoods. Each neighborhood would have their own society. The adventure would be to either fit in, takeover, fight against, clean up the destruction or go back in time.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member

Oh Plus they said we wouldn't able to guess the next packs. Everyone is guessing farming. No one would expect an apocalypse.

I'll admit that part of my skepticism is because post-apocalypse survival isn't my bag, but... All that out of a Cube Warfare Nerf game in the office... That's... impressive.
  • Options
    ShannonMarie_76ShannonMarie_76 Posts: 46 Member
    It would be great to get a farming pack with a variety of animals, added building tools/objects to build the farm and animal shelters, sell crop to local stores and have your own fresh produce market.
    I also wish they would update babies to do more than just lay in a crib.
    It would be neat if they added buses.
    Id really like something with different options for stairs, L and U shaped stairs would be great, bunk beds and ladders for lofts.
    My most wanted thing is to be able to make apts like in sims 2.
  • Options
    SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    I'm very very much hoping that they aren't going to do an apocalyptic pack. We have no idea how it could turn out
    because honestly? An apocalyptic pack is so unexpected I wouldn't see it far from EAxis to drop werewolves in there as well.

And I do NOT want to think about any scenario that completely denies werewolves their Powers/Weaknesses tree.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    mimilu04 wrote: »
    I don't think we'll get any news this month because there's a sell on for 12 days
    and I don't think they announce anything with a sale on. do they ? @catloverplayer

I dont think so. Maybe were getting a Gamepack in March even though that's when EA s fiscal year starts.

I think their fiscal year starts/ends april 1st. We've had pack released in march before (GTW, Bowling Night, MFPS) but never in april.

Because of this virus Maxis will have to break tradition. I can see the Next Pack releasing in Mid to Late April.
  • Options
    mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    mimilu04 wrote: »

Because of this virus Maxis will have to break tradition. I can see the Next Pack releasing in Mid to Late April.

They don't necessarily have to, it could also be: announcement mid april for an early May release.
    The ongoing sale lasts until April 9, maybe that's to help with the wait in the meantime and we won't hear anything until then. I have never really paid attention before if they do make announcements during sales.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I'm very very much hoping that they aren't going to do an apocalyptic pack. We have no idea how it could turn out
    because honestly? An apocalyptic pack is so unexpected I wouldn't see it far from EAxis to drop werewolves in there as well.

And I do NOT want to think about any scenario that completely denies werewolves their Powers/Weaknesses tree.

If EA were in for an apocalyptic pacck right now, that would explain why they don't announce/release it at the time being.

Personally, I really hope they're not cause I've zero interest in such a pack.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

If EA were in for an apocalyptic pacck right now, that would explain why they don't announce/release it at the time being.

Personally, I really hope they're not cause I've zero interest in such a pack.

Same here. Would hate that.