Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University and Build a Bundle

I was hoping to buy Discover University as part of the Build a Bundle thing on the Origin Store. But whenever I try, I get a message saying I own too much Sims 4 content to make a bundle. I'm missing a few Stuff Packs and also Strangerville, so this doesn't make sense to me. Is DU (the only EP I don't have) just too new to be included?
수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
my new simblr
lWAXrDZ.png

Comments

• Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    This is happening to me too. I was hoping to get it today.
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I’m not 100% sure, but I think you had to wait a while after release to build a bundle with new expension packs before as well
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I've just seen this, from this thread:
    Will The Sims 4 Discover University be added to Build Your Own Bundle?
    After the pack has released worldwide, that’s the plan! We don’t have specifics on the timing, but we will let you know here once it’s available for bundling 😉

So I guess we just have to wait... :(
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    143Valentine143Valentine Posts: 1 New Member
    How will we be notified? I am not following anyone specific, so I have no idea what I need to be looking for to be updated. Lol
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I remember when this was happening during the release of island living, a workaround was bundling in incognito browser. Does this not work?
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,188 Member
    Just a note that when i go into Origin then I still get message I can't create a bundle. If I separately go to origin website then access store then bundle is available. Now i just need the money. Ha ha
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited November 2019
    Lol, I literally just posted about buying the bundle before seeing this thread. I googled "Origin Sims bundle" which took me to the bundling page. I couldn't complete my purchase on mobile Safari, but I could on mobile Chrome. Good luck everyone!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    I went to the origin web page in my browser and purchased the bundle there. Then I opened Origin on my computer for them to download.
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I still couldn't do it through the Origin application, but the website worked for me :D
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I was hoping to bundle rom with uni, but I tried the bundle option on Origin and on the website of Origin and says I own too much.
    So not working for me.