Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby outfits <3

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I made 4 new outfit sets <3 I will upload them to curseforge tomorrow :)

Satin footsies (for weddings or Christenings)
    m9O7nku.png

Then three more mix sets ;)
    cRJl55n.png

qJgzFze.png

evDCIYG.png
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    edited January 2023
  • Options
    edited January 2023
  • Options
    Hi guys I uploaded all of the baby outfits I recently made to TSR, three got rejected and the others will only be posted next week. I will share the links of the ones that did not get rejected once they upload. If you would like a mediafire link to the ones that got rejected just ask ;)

XqM2Xp5.png

R5qULhP.png

@Lucy_Henley you asked about the outfits being on TSR :)
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Thanks @mcrudd ! They all look great, it’s tough choosing which one to go for!
  • Options
    Hi simmers, the mixset 7 is now available :)

Mixset 7 baby outfits
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/mixset-7-baby-outfit

QPqcrxF.png
    C0wQdG8.png

Mixset 7 summer baby outfits
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/mixset-7-summer-baby-outfit

MUPZUWQ.png
    6bXIfmM.png
  • Options
    Thanks @mcrudd ! They all look great, it’s tough choosing which one to go for!

I am so sorry about the ones getting rejected, just shout out if you would like a mediafire link for them :) So happy you like them <3
  • Options
    Added links to the 2023 and Satin outfits that released on TSR tonight. Just scroll back up to the pics of them <3
  • Options
    Added links to TSR for the Mixset 5 and Mixset 6 sets both summer and winter. Unfortuanatly Mixset 7 was rejected, but is still available on curseforge ;)
  • Options
    Baby outfits and baby bottle is still working after 31 January 2023 update <3

Q2C7Vqg.png
  • Options
    Oh my gosh simmers <3
    Baby outfits and baby bottle is still working after today's infant update :o

The bottle even works with infants
    sz9a73C.png
    SVYGoX1.png

I tested it with the three skintones we had previously
    xPBzIFF.png
    3Fk5JaD.png
    XI6hMOz.png

I must however caution you. Previously baby skintones were tied to all bassinets, so if you have a cc bassinet your baby might appear with a different skintone while in the bassinet. I do suggest you wait until your cc bassinet creator update their bassinets. Babies are ok with maxis ones though ;)
  • Options
    irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    Hello @mcrudd I absolutely LOVE your creations. I do not play with babies much, but I always make sure I have one of your sets in game for when the mood strikes.

If you do return to making cc, would you consider making a rugby set? I am thinking All Blacks/Black Ferns and the Super Rugby Teams with their female counterparts. I am a bit behind on my NZ rugby watching so I am not sure on the status of the women's teams. If you cannot use them due to copyright, maybe some onesies with rugby balls or something like - future rugby player, etc.

Thank you for considering this request and thank you so much for your wonderful creations.
  • Options
    Hi there @irishdragon7 I am sure that curseforge and now TSR will flag it as copyright. They had become pretty strict suddenly. I can however make it for you and load it onto my media fire. It won't be today though, sorry experiencing the new game ;) Just give me more info on what you would like, winter/summer/onepiece/twopiece/shoes and so on :)
  • Options
    irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Hi there @irishdragon7 I am sure that curseforge and now TSR will flag it as copyright. They had become pretty strict suddenly. I can however make it for you and load it onto my media fire. It won't be today though, sorry experiencing the new game ;) Just give me more info on what you would like, winter/summer/onepiece/twopiece/shoes and so on :)

Wow @mcrudd ! That would be great, whenever you have time. No rush, it was just something I have been thinking of and kept forgetting to post here. My fear was the copyright issue as well, but I thought I would ask anyway. I rolled the dice with Guinness and some cc I made with their logo but I put their copyright all over the place to try to protect myself. A winter and summer onepiece would be great. If you think you can do shoes that look like rugby cleats, that would be awesome, but I know how difficult it can be to turn that idea into a cc reality. Otherwise, no shoes, just to keep it easier on you. I was trying to think what the alien one should be, maybe a white background instead of the black? Whatever you choose, I am sure it will be great! All Blacks/Black Ferns would be awesome and if possible the Chiefs (I am a Chiefs fan all the way over here in the US, lol).

Thank you again for considering this and again, no rush at all. I know how crazy it must be checking everything with the patch and upcoming EP. I am delaying my update until the dust settles a bit.
  • Options
    @irishdragon7 I sent you a pm :)
  • Options
    Hi simmers the baby outfits and baby bottle is still working after today's spring kits update <3

PabD3fn.png

ISTCljD.png
  • Options
    I made a new little outfit for you guys :)
    Mix set 8 baby outfit <3
    https://legacy.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/mixed-set-8-baby-outfits

7pzEJAN.png
    IsyIVUN.png
  • Options
    Hi guys, a simmer requested some little teddies onesies.
    You can find them here https://legacy.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/little-teddies-baby-outfits

9mvp2DK.png

4zmPejj.png
  • Options
    Hi Simmers the baby outfits and baby bottle is still working after the Grunge book nook update :)

fwsJUZR.png

ZK7UgIC.png
  • Options
    sn4phsn4ph Posts: 17 Member
    THESE ARE ALL SO CUTE OMG!!! I'VE DOWNLOADED YOUR CC SO MANY TIMES AND I DIDNT REALISE THEY WERE ALL FROM YOU?? :cry:
  • Options
    sn4ph wrote: »
    THESE ARE ALL SO CUTE OMG!!! I'VE DOWNLOADED YOUR CC SO MANY TIMES AND I DIDNT REALISE THEY WERE ALL FROM YOU?? :cry:

aww so happy you like them @sn4ph <3 Happy simming :)

• Options
    The baby outfits and baby bottle is still working after today's gallery update.

3NaMJ6p.png
    t0wJp0N.png
  • Options
    Hi Simmers two more outfits available on Curseforge for you all <3

Pride dungarees baby outfit
    https://legacy.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/pride-dungarees-baby-outfit

bcvJsIx.png
    oGXZm5L.png

and

Horse Overalls baby outfit
    https://legacy.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/horse-overalls-baby-outfit

a7EKizz.png
    9yCKFfz.png

Happy simming and thanks so much for all your support, you guys are AweSim <3
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hey there! Just stopping by to gush over your latest baby clothing! So adorable I especially like the horse overalls so sweet! Yeehaa!
    Also with the growing together feature of switching baby outfits, do you know if you could do this with yours?
    If not that is fine, it is worth it to me to switch outfits with my baby, I love the verity seasons and night time!
    One last thing, where did you get those cute cribs your sweet baby's are in?
    Thanks for taking the time to read and respond! :)