Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby outfits <3

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
edited November 2022 in CAS Custom Content
BABY OUTFITS ARE WORKING WITH NIFTY KNITTING AGAIN <3
Download them here http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1512929

JWX4Kqb.png

Thanks to the lovely @MizoreYukii that pointed me in the direction of a tutorial to fix this <3 I will be working on this all weekend to try and fix it for you all :)

Some simmers have been asking about the baby clothes I made quite a while ago. Unfortunately I had to tell you all that it was on my old computer that suddenly without warning died on me.

BUUUUUUUUUUT

I have good news. I redownloaded sims 4 studio and paint.net and was up all night remaking it for those that would like it :)

I even recoloured the alien outfit this time round, although I was super duper surprised with the outcome, its all shiny, probably because of programming but I loved it so kept it ;)

Here are some pics

JWX4Kqb.png

sErFVfO.png

EwVmhEO.png

mhQBItl.png

Yg1KbuP.png
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I forgot to mention this is a default package. So all your little babies will have these outfits on.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Those are so cute! <3 Thanks for working on those!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    Those are so cute! <3 Thanks for working on those!

Its a huge pleasure. I had made them back in 2016 but lost them all when my laptop died on me. So happy to have them back again :)
    For those of you who prefer the maxis default alien outfit, because I must admit mine is SHINY hahahahah. I can redo a package file so that I only do the pink and blue outfits ;) Just let me know if you would like me to do it :)
    Had a few downloads with the alien outfit included, so won't make a separate package with just pink and blue until someone requests it. Glad to see you guys downloading my little creation. Happy simming <3
    A bump for those that are interested :)
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I saw your older ones when I googled baby clothes and was disappointed that they weren't for ts4, I wanted to ask you about making some for ts4 but didn't. I'm so happy that you made these they are so cute. Thank You!! :)
    I saw your older ones when I googled baby clothes and was disappointed that they weren't for ts4, I wanted to ask you about making some for ts4 but didn't. I'm so happy that you made these they are so cute. Thank You!! :)

I am so glad you found them. Someone else also asked me ages ago on my wall, I tried to retrieve the message but it looks like they dissapear after a certain time, so I hope that person sees this too. :) Happy simming CrazyboutTheSims, if you don't like the alien version then just shout out and I will only do a pink and blue version and keep the maxis default alien outfits :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,285 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Some simmers have been asking about the baby clothes I made quite a while ago. Unfortunately I had to tell you all that it was on my old computer that suddenly without warning died on me.

BUUUUUUUUUUT

I have good news. I redownloaded sims 4 studio and paint.net and was up all night remaking it for those that would like it :)

I even recoloured the alien outfit this time round, although I was super duper surprised with the outcome, its all shiny, probably because of programming but I loved it so kept it ;)

Here are some pics and I have uploaded it too media fire for those that are interested :D
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/116sn2nb0enfkfs/babyonesies.package/file

sErFVfO.png

EwVmhEO.png

mhQBItl.png

Yg1KbuP.png

When you said Onesies, it confused me, as that is what the babies are wearing currently. Footed pajamas is what you've created, but I'm very happy for that. It's hard to imagine a baby dressed in a simple onesie in the winter! Thank you.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    When you said Onesies, it confused me, as that is what the babies are wearing currently. Footed pajamas is what you've created, but I'm very happy for that. It's hard to imagine a baby dressed in a simple onesie in the winter! Thank you.

Oopsies, my english letting me down. I will edit my thread, thank you so much GalacticGal. The package file will still have the name though, but atleast if someone searches the forums they can find what they looking for :)

• kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2019
    Wow! Those are super cute! You are very creative! :) I love them <3
    I am experimenting with a legacy family. I have not done this since Sims 3. It is fun. Hard, but fun. I am really enjoying raising children. I am discovering many cool gameplay options I was not aware of :D It has been a while since I have played Sims 4 properly without getting bored and starting over with new sims, lots etc.
    rnKEhBT.png
    Wow! Those are super cute! You are very creative! :) I love them <3
    I am experimenting with a legacy family. I have not done this since Sims 3. It is fun. Hard, but fun. I am really enjoying raising children. I am discovering many cool gameplay options I was not aware of :D It has been a while since I have played Sims 4 properly without getting bored and starting over with new sims, lots etc.

Hi Kate <3 Love your profile pic :) Thank you, I made them ages ago but lost them on my other computer. Hope you have been well, can't wait for you to move closer so we can have a coffee one day :) Happy simming my friend <3
    edited August 2020
    Just a heads up. I tested my baby outfits and they work with the new expansion Island Living. I have also made the alien outfit's neck a little higher as a teensy bit of black outfit was showing and it irritated me LOL. The new package can be found here link removed due to it not working anymore, so sorry :(
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Cute :) And here we call the footed pj's "Sleepers" haha! So what they are called may be a regional thing.
    Cute :) And here we call the footed pj's "Sleepers" haha! So what they are called may be a regional thing.

I call them onesies and then what the sims wear by default I call full vests LOL, yeah funny how its named differently all over. I kept the file name babyonesies though, its easier to see its a baby outfit then. Happy simming :)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited June 2019
    mcrudd wrote: »

I call them onesies and then what the sims wear by default I call full vests LOL, yeah funny how its named differently all over. I kept the file name babyonesies though, its easier to see its a baby outfit then. Happy simming :)

onesies is what I'd say for the default option haha! Sleepers just the footed pj's. I love learning how different people have different names for things around the world even when it's the same language :) A vest I just think of as a sleeveless coat/jacket to put over a shirt, and never heard the term "full vest" before lol!
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Would like to see footed pjamas for newborns or at the very least a fix for the onsies so it doesn't look like they have the worse wedgie.
    5vJrxmT.png
    edited November 2020
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Would like to see footed pjamas for newborns or at the very least a fix for the onsies so it doesn't look like they have the worse wedgie.

You could try my little footed pjs if you like. It will replace the default maxis ones. If you scroll up you will see some pics of them. You can find the package file here http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1512929

Post edited by mcrudd on
    Hi guys have not tested this since the latest pack, but I am sure they should work, will test them soon, just a bit pressed for time. If one of you have been using them and they are still working fine, could you please just let me know :) Happy simming all <3
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    I'd like footied PJ's for my adult sims please :)
    Arzekial wrote: »
    I'd like footied PJ's for my adult sims please :)

I am not an actual cc creator, but I suppose it would be possible if I colour over the skin of perhaps skintight underwear. I don't have time at the moment to do that, just busy trying to do real life and complete my collection rooms, once I have done that I will give it a go ;) Hopefully a real cc creator sees your request and makes you some nice proper ones :) Happy simming
    HxqTnuv.png

Tested and my baby footed pajamas work up until the release of Discover University :) Happy simming everyone <3
    The update for Nifty knitting has broken my baby outfits. I will try and fix them today, but I must warn you all I am not a clever person when it comes to cc. I will try none the less. Thank you so much @luthienrising for giving me the heads up ;)
    ok so it looks like I will have to wait for sims 4 studio to be updated before I can attempt to fix these. Sorry about this guys :(
    Hi Simmers I am so sorry, but this no longer works, I have reached out to the person who originally made the tutorial to make these but after a long time have had no replies, I redownloaded the sims 4 studio and tried fixing it myself and was unable too, I am very sorry about this :(

I once again apologize about this, I am so so sorry guys, I will remove it from my media fire as well, so that someone does not download it and is upset if it does not work. If in the future I do get a reply from the original tutorial maker then I will most certainly fix them and re upload them for you all again <3 Happy simming :)