Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I take CC Requests!

Comments

• Options
    gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    hum actually i think it will be easier for me if i grab a single model maybe and copy it to each finger, moving it to the right position...

something like this would help me a lot:

ring-011-claw-3d-model-obj-3ds-stl.jpg
  • Options
    a long nail for children would also help im thinking in another way to do it
  • Options
    actually nvm guys, i manage to make one myself: thanks anyway!

[img][/img]49031450111_811bdf3633_k.jpgsasasasdasd by , no Flickr
  • Options
    SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I'd like to point out that the OP is not only no longer responding to this thread, he's no longer maintaining his Tumblr site either. He hasn't posted in over 3 months now.

gustavowizard, that looks really cool. I came across the claw ring accessory earlier today but can't remember where. It was only for a single finger though.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    its ok im happy with the one i made ;)

now im having TERRIBLE trouble with this project:

ds0wlo-262cb182-03d3-492f-8675-941f8d09da40.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcyNDU5YWJlLTM5ODktNDYxYy05ODViLTI0MTU3MzNkNGNjN1wvZHMwd2xvLTI2MmNiMTgyLTAzZDMtNDkyZi04Njc1LTk0MWY4ZDA5ZGE0MC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.N9lkXQmz-_YR5QEX8fKtXoDp-Rlhan4T7S3wka-GW1w

to be honest the CC for males is already few in numbers, and when you find, 90% of the male CC are, well... lets say, 'feminine'.. or its just 'cute', im talking about a 80´s heavy metal MALE MALE hair over there... hard to find even for adult sims, so i could use some help lol

is someone also find a beard for boys (kids) with meshes i would apreciate, could not find a single one.

this character was based on that old TV show the 'bounty hunter'.. its one of the most iconic and funny south park moments ever...

Dog.jpg?ssl=1

so what i need here is that hair and facehair for male kids.
  • Options
    i think i can do something about the facehair, but i def could use that hair...
  • Options
    simmersizzlersimmersizzler Posts: 36 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Hello! I've been looking for months for some CC for my Jewish sims, particularly a kippah, or yarmulke. I'm way too inexperienced with photoshop to create my own and would be super grateful if anyone could make one or link me to one. Thanks! :)

This thread is no longer being monitored. Please post your request here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960559/taking-cc-requests-too-cas#latest

You can find it here if you're still looking for it:

https://simmersizzler.tumblr.com/post/189208900540/plumbobium-cloudwalkernzs-yarmulke-converted
  • Options
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Hello! I've been looking for months for some CC for my Jewish sims, particularly a kippah, or yarmulke. I'm way too inexperienced with photoshop to create my own and would be super grateful if anyone could make one or link me to one. Thanks! :)

This thread is no longer being monitored. Please post your request here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960559/taking-cc-requests-too-cas#latest

You can find it here if you're still looking for it:

https://simmersizzler.tumblr.com/post/189208900540/plumbobium-cloudwalkernzs-yarmulke-converted

ahah look at that.. i download it here, but my mesh i did end up being better than that one haha, thanks anyway!
  • Options
    CrackolaCrackola Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, are you able to make some sims that resemble some people IRL?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited December 2019
    Crackola wrote: »

This isn't the place to request Sims. This thread is for CC clothing and accessories. You may want to look in the Creative section for people that make Sims. Just a suggestion, you may want to be specific as to who you are interested in making into a Sim:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-sims-and-modeling
  • Options
    Crackola wrote: »

i PM you
  • Options
    StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    Hey! Hope you don't mind but can you edit this mesh to that the scales only cover the left of the face?
    http://jennisimsunanuevaexperiencia.blogspot.com/2016/02/downloads-sims-4makeup-eyeshadow-snake.html
    Example of the kind of thing that I want: https://a.wattpad.com/cover/155095639-352-k498034.jpg
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
  • Options
    Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    I am looking for something that would work for a Ce'Nedra character. She is the Riven Queen in David Eddings Belgariad series. I found something on a site called Cosplay Simmer, but that seems to be a pay site and I didn't want anything to do with it.
  • Options
    StarphaseStarphase Posts: 9 New Member
    Are you able to do stuff like scars and such? I'm looking for some specific features that I haven't been able to find anywhere, to recreate a character that I draw.
  • Options
    Starphase wrote: »
    Are you able to do stuff like scars and such? I'm looking for some specific features that I haven't been able to find anywhere, to recreate a character that I draw.

I don't think this thread is active anymore. You might want to ask here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/970822/custom-content-from-j-e#latest
  • Options
    CloudStrifeCloudStrife Posts: 28 Member
    Can u make a CC mod of Sims 2&3 Arcade Machines(fully interactive) for Sims 4 and also add lots more classic Arcade favs from the 80s and 90s
    Pac Man,Mrs Pacman,Donkey Kong,Asteroids,TMNT(4 Player),Centipede,Galaga,Defender,ect
  • Options
    A great idea for an original mod is a fully interactive NES Console(35th Anniversary)Sims need to plug it into an old style tv(Non digital)and Sims will have access to the Nes library(the higher youre gamer level skill the more games u can choose from) Mod should include a Nes console,2 controllers,Old school TV for hookup(with antenna on top) as for games the top 100 should do nicely(Mario Bros 1-3,Mega Man 1-6,Contra,TMNT 1&2,Castlevaina 1-3,R.C. Pro Am,Golf,Tennis,Pinball,Donkey Kong 1&3,Paper Boy,Zelda,Metriod,Final Fantasy
  • Options
    https://satoshimatrix.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/satoshimatrix-top-100-nesfamicom-games-list-50percent.png
  • Options

This thread is for CAS CC not Mods and also, appears to be abandoned by the op, There is a Mod request thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/867567/mod-request-thread#latest

Your request seems really involved and complicated. You may want to ask over at Sims 4 Studio or find a modder on Tumblr or Mod The Sims that does original items and approach them.
  • Options
    SilvallySilvally Posts: 1 New Member
    can you make hat items for dogs?
  • Options
    jbt18jbt18 Posts: 41 Member
    I know you did not mention food, but can you or do you know any other creators who could make mermaid food? I always find it odd seeing my mermaids eat normal human food. Is there a way to make mermaid food like seaweed, Sea grass, coral, or something?
  • Options
    pringlekaatjepringlekaatje Posts: 1 New Member
    I have been looking for avatar: the last airbender and avatar: the legend of korra. I was wondering if maybe you could make some of their outfits, like Zuko or Korra
  • Options
    SarahPlayzSims4SarahPlayzSims4 Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know if this is still active but, I have been frantically looking for some alpha cc of like curly hair more specifically for a white male... I have almost everything else and my sim now is white and has super curl hair. Could you maybe do that next?

If there are any out there that I am blind and haven't seen please put the links below (:

Thanks for your time!
  • Options
    SkyelinnSkyelinn Posts: 1 New Member
    Would you mind doing Haunting Ground's Fiona dress and boots? It's already got a model around the internet, someone modded it into skyrim and other games.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I am having a hard time with Sim eyes. There are so many cc options out there so if anyone knows one that fits, let me know. Otherwise if anyone can make custom eyes that look like the Whisper eyes (I was using) but that overcome a terrible problem with the Whispers: all the colors that aren't brown or black, are so pale and watery!

Someone suggested, and I tried, another CC eyes, SimMandy eyes, for darker, deeper shades of blues and greens...and they are dark alright, and intense. In fact they look like they were drawn with magic markers. Even the light circles look fake and there are too many of them, almost like anime eyes, and the really dark eye colors look opaque like shiny black beads.

so I may go back to Whisper because at least they don't look like magic marker. I have trouble telling most of the colors apart except the few really intense blues and greens on whisper, so most of the colors just look indistinguishable to me, and I wish there could be grey, grey-blue, blue-green, and green-grey, that are actually dark instead of so pale I can't tell what they are..

If anyone knows of a solution to this or can make a solution, I'd be so grateful. Til then, my sims who aren't brown-eyed will have to have these pale colorless eyes, or else dark, magic-marker/anime beads.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top