Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I take CC Requests!

Comments

• gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Womble wrote: »
    hello can i request Ronaldinho (Brazilian Retired Football Player) hair?

lol im from brazil.. that guy.. lol... i think you can find that hair somewhere on the net (not with his name).. i think i saw a Khal Drogo hair that was just like that.. but i cant remember where.. try google 'sim 4 khal drogo hair' or something
  • AnnyeAnnye Posts: 25 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Womble wrote: »
    >
    > hello can i request Ronaldinho (Brazilian Retired Football Player) hair?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > lol im from brazil.. that guy.. lol... i think you can find that hair somewhere on the net (not with his name).. i think i saw a Khal Drogo hair that was just like that.. but i cant remember where.. try google 'sim 4 khal drogo hair' or something

I'm from Brazil too :)
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    @gustavowizard i think i already downloaded the one have drogo picture on it (i can't remember when and where). but i want the one that using or compatible with bandanas (most of hair doesn't compatible with accessories)
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Womble wrote: »
    @gustavowizard i think i already downloaded the one have drogo picture on it (i can't remember when and where). but i want the one that using or compatible with bandanas (most of hair doesn't compatible with accessories)

I think Birkches has that hair: https://birkschessimsblog.wordpress.com/2015/07/25/jason-momoa-as-khal-drogo/
  • David7777700David7777700 Posts: 8 New Member
    Can I request "Only for Mermaids" lot trait? Thanks.
  • pawilliams16pawilliams16 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I've been looking for months for some CC for my Jewish sims, particularly a kippah, or yarmulke. I'm way too inexperienced with photoshop to create my own and would be super grateful if anyone could make one or link me to one. Thanks! :)
    Hello! I've been looking for months for some CC for my Jewish sims, particularly a kippah, or yarmulke. I'm way too inexperienced with photoshop to create my own and would be super grateful if anyone could make one or link me to one. Thanks! :)

This thread is no longer being monitored. Please post your request here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960559/taking-cc-requests-too-cas#latest
    Can I request "Only for Mermaids" lot trait? Thanks.

This thread is mo longer being monitored. Plus it was for CAS items. You need to make your request in the Mod's section of the board.
    This thread is no longer active.
  • epicshadowdragonepicshadowdragon Posts: 3 New Member
    Do you do hair or know anybody that does?

I want this for a male sim
  • epicshadowdragonepicshadowdragon Posts: 3 New Member
    I can't post links yet. Can I contact you another way? I have a bedroom I would like
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I think you can contact him in his Ask box at https://davidssims4.tumblr.com/
    You can post links by adding spaces between the . and the com I think.
  • FlowerBombxoFlowerBombxo Posts: 17 Member
    Would you be able to make the heart of the ocean necklace from the titanic movie? I've seen several for TS2 and a couple from TS3 but the only one I've seen for TS4 leads to a broken link.
    Would you be able to make the heart of the ocean necklace from the titanic movie? I've seen several for TS2 and a couple from TS3 but the only one I've seen for TS4 leads to a broken link.

Davis is no longer maintaining this thread.
    Suceress wrote: »
    I think you can contact him in his Ask box at https://davidssims4.tumblr.com/
    You can post links by adding spaces between the . and the com I think.

• FlowerBombxoFlowerBombxo Posts: 17 Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Davis is no longer maintaining this thread.
    > (Quote)

Oop, thanks for the heads up lol
  • ElleWasTakenElleWasTaken Posts: 16 Member
    Hi. I don't suppose you make mm hair by any chance? If you do, could you please make hair that is similar to Norman Reedus' hair? I can't add links but if you google images of him from 2019, I would like that hairstyle please. :smile:
    edited September 2019
    Hi. I don't suppose you make mm hair by any chance? If you do, could you please make hair that is similar to Norman Reedus' hair? I can't add links but if you google images of him from 2019, I would like that hairstyle please. :smile:

David is no longer maintaining this thread. You can contact him at his website but, I know he doesn't do new mesh hair. https://davidssims4.tumblr.com/
  • KeikaxoxKeikaxox Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! I have a question to ask you! I have a few outfits that I would love to see being made in Sims 4 however, I dont understand who the whole cc things works so I was wondering, if I sent you the drawings if youd be interrested in making them for me please?
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    How about a Chinese Wok used in the way of the Kava bowl can be used in IL? Or just for Decor?
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • puraryuupuraryuu Posts: 1 New Member
    hi! i thought this would be simple so can you please make this nose band this guy has in this picture for ts4? https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GdPfFt2QjU4/UV-OL1utO5I/AAAAAAAAAW4/VOTcBG8N_gg/s1600/reita+the+gazette.jpg
  • StevuireStevuire Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey would it be possible if we could get concerts in game?
  • DNA_V1RUSDNA_V1RUS Posts: 2 New Member
    EA i have a huge request from the thousands of people that play the sims 4 on console. Can we PLZ get CC on console PLZ. Me and the tons od simmers i know that play on console feel that with every game the developers forget about us or feel we don't matter enough to add that Key feature in the console version even though that feature is extremely popular with anyone who plays this game. We do not see why you all consistently add that feature to the pc and mac versions but slack off on the console versions Plz Plz plz Plz PLZZZZ listen to your fans and fix this and add CC to console PLZ.
    DNA_V1RUS wrote: »
    EA i have a huge request from the thousands of people that play the sims 4 on console. Can we PLZ get CC on console PLZ. Me and the tons od simmers i know that play on console feel that with every game the developers forget about us or feel we don't matter enough to add that Key feature in the console version even though that feature is extremely popular with anyone who plays this game. We do not see why you all consistently add that feature to the pc and mac versions but slack off on the console versions Plz Plz plz Plz PLZZZZ listen to your fans and fix this and add CC to console PLZ.

There is a thread for that question on answers.ea it may be best to comment there. https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-and-Feedback/why-isn-t-cc-allowed-in-sims-4-console-I-was-so-looking-forward/td-p/6644210
    guys i just need 1 item to finish the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (cartman) outfit, i cant find that claw/nail thing, and its kinda tricky to mesh that.. its the same thing that michelle pfifer´s catwoman use to have too...

ba07aa5770ad483a8730e50e552b0577_Large.png
    is there even a right name for that thing?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top