Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Fashion Stuff Pack = Model Career?

Just throwing this out. With the combination of the new Freelancer Careers and a new high fasion stuff pack do you think a Model Career based on gigs could be possible?

Comments

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    We're getting a New High Fashion Stuff pack? Where was this announced?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    We're getting a New High Fashion Stuff pack? Where was this announced?

We're getting a sponsored partnership with some brand called Moschino. Moschino is bringing out sims merch and there's gonna be a Moschino freezer bunny hood added to the game. The advertising could be a hint at high fashion concepts
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    There was a modelling career as a rabbit hole in ts2 ps2. I don't see why that wasn't an option for the stylist section
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Personally I don't believe the stuff pack will be based on this collaboration.
    And even if it is, I don't see them adding a new career to a stuff pack as they usually focus on a new object, as in new stuff.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I still hope the SP is not for this Maschino or whatever stuff. But even if it is, I doubt we'd get a new career in an SP.
  • Options
    AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    Personally I don't believe the stuff pack will be based on this collaboration.
    And even if it is, I don't see them adding a new career to a stuff pack as they usually focus on a new object, as in new stuff.

I’m not sure cuz I didn’t own it but I heard that TS2 H&M’s stuff actually contains a runway object that let you do modeling? I feel that this is cool enough if we cannot get a new modeling career cuz we can always self-employed as a model.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there! Moved this over to the Ideas section :smile:
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    edited April 2019
    We're getting a fashion stuff pack ?? Where did you see that ? If you mean the Moschino thing it's not a stuff pack.