Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Now that's a lot of simoleons!

Just had to share this.

I built a celebrity cemetery in Del Sol Valley in place of that small park for celebrity Sims to rest in peace and for their fans to pay tribute. My Sim met his favorite celebrities ghost and asked for his autograph. He appraised it. Usually I see around $2,000 for a big celebrity. This one was worth $62,000 simoleons!

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    Yup mine too! My guy died and he was the top level celebrity, whatever that is. He was asked for an autograph by another one of my Sims and when I appraised it, it was worth $32,000. After I waited a day, I clicked on it and it had increased to $64,000. I had no idea the value increased like that even without reappraisal. Also, was it worth so much because he’s now dead or is that how much everyone’s autograph is when you’re a top level celebrity?
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    That's what I want to know. Is it more valuable if it is a ghost Sim's autograph? He appraised it right after he got the autograph. I didn't know it might increase in value. I am going to have to check this out. Thanks!
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Heck I didn't even know you could have the autographs appraised lol - Good to know for the future
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    My celebrity ghost sims have use again? 😂
  • Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    Yeah, they're nice little earners :smile: I once got one for over $150,000 which was a bit of a surprise!! I've found that if you play generationally then something happens and the celebrities aren't recognised in the photos any more, so it's important to time selling the autographs before the game culls the celebs ;)
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Oh now I know how to earn money quickly :D
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    It'd make sense of the value increased when they died cause their autographs would become rare.
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited April 2019
    Give it a few sim days and check value at that time...

One of my celeb sims had a autograph valued at 8,000 and it increased to 16,000 a few days later. The other 3 started at 64,000 and are now worth 128,000.

sGPND5x.png
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Give it a few sim days and check value at that time...

One of my celeb sims had a autograph valued at 8,000 and it increased to 16,000 a few days later. The other 3 started at 64,000 and are now worth 128,000.

sGPND5x.png

Wow! Now that is a lot of simoleons lol