Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Sooooooo hyped! I am so ready for this pack.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    US Countdown.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180622T00&p0=137&msg=The+Sims+4+Expansion+Pack:+Seasons&font=cursive&csz=1

EU countdown.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180622T01&p0=291&msg=The+Sims+4+Expansion+Pack:+Seasons&font=cursive&csz=1

Europeans, we are down to 2 weeks and 2 hours left!

Disclaimer: None of the times have been confirmed by EA but are based on other users and stores confirmed release time and dates.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Seeing the latest promo today 6/7. I can't wait to play it at ea play. Thankful that I can see what is in the game this Saturday. I can't wait for the 6/22 release.
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    i'm so excited for this pack, i spend all my times on the fourms soaking up even new info about this ep i can.
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I was hoping for a patch (well sort of. I wasn't looking forward to all the broken mods and cc lol); but that trailer looked nice.

I like how that gift giving can give you rotten pizza even lol ew. I like how with each holiday, you can pick what things to do especially for that day.

I want to make a Vampire appreciation day; but not sure what to do for traditions. LOL I laughed at how streaking could be one of the traditions. Now all we need are cops that can arrest your sims.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I just noticed something. One of the new reward traits is Storm Chaser!
  • Options
    PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Hey guys, I just noticed something. One of the new reward traits is Storm Chaser!

I saw that! Guessing it will avoid the tense mood when out in a thunderstorm, and either give another emotion or excited moodlet instead!
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Hope they share a lot of the sims from the trailers. So many cute families and couples!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »

I wonder if it has anything to do with the end of the announcement trailer???
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

I like this trailer best, the toddlers look so cute in the pool. I do think they heard you guys again and stepped up everything a bit.EA has the best ears that for sure. :) Thanks for giving the toddlers back there pool lol.
    https://youtu.be/Il9mN_Hv4RM
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    Stormsview wrote: »

I like this trailer best, the toddlers look so cute in the pool. I do think they heard you guys again and stepped up everything a bit.EA has the best ears that for sure. :) Thanks for giving the toddlers back there pool lol.
    https://youtu.be/Il9mN_Hv4RM

I think they do listen as some things were brought back while others taken out due to complaints and they ask for what people want. The problem is that they can't please everyone though. I do think each game and expansion pack gets better over time (stuff packs are sort of hit or miss though).
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    edited June 2018
    14 Days!!!!!
    2 Weeks!!!!!

It's hard to believe we ll have Seasons 2 weeks from now!!!!!!

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    14 Days!!!!!
    2 Weeks!!!!!

Cool!
    Just enough time for me to write a 1500 word essay on 14th century African art.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,296 Member
    Wonder if Target is going to have a 50% off sale like they had for Cats&Dogs. That sale was announced on Monday November 6 and C&D was released on Friday November 10. So everyone keep your eyes peeled for a sale announcement around Monday June 18.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    if i buy 2 weks worth of food next week i can take release day off. i'm off work but i shop fridays.
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited June 2018
    Omg! Everything went by so fast sometimes you have to pause it to see whats new, We have a New Toddler pool, its so cute with palm trees, and I was worried that they would take the easy way out and only allow one in the pool, but no its two babies playing, and I like that two parents are nearby watching over them while they are in the pool. The snow looks so pretty and such a lifelike winter scene. I did not see slow dancing for love day. But if it's not in the pack we will get it soon they know simmers really want that. If they would have simmers just facing each other when they are dancing together kind of close its a lot of dances that would fit that, so maybe.

I am loving everything about the Seasons holidays, summer through winter fun.qczByfe.jpg

I see Christmas, I saw Thanksgiving, and the Easter Bunny, what more do we need. lol. oh and pool parties. So yes I will rename my Yearly holidays to the traditional ones. So its great everyone can choose that for themselves. <3 also my sims have been dreaming about hot chocolate since the Origin patch
    0gVppgB.jpg
    Post edited by Stormsview on
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,471 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    14 Days!!!!!
    2 Weeks!!!!!

Cool!

As you do :mrgreen:
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,608 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    14 Days!!!!!
    2 Weeks!!!!!

Cool!

If I had to do that, I'd need at least 2 years :D

Thank goodness we can now say this time in two weeks... but why is it going so slooooooow? (Mrs Impatient, I know)
  • Options
    Wonder if Target is going to have a 50% off sale like they had for Cats&Dogs. That sale was announced on Monday November 6 and C&D was released on Friday November 10. So everyone keep your eyes peeled for a sale announcement around Monday June 18.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for one showing up! My best friend loves her harddisk copy’s so I’m going to get her one lol and some EA cash cards to get JA and a few of the stuff packs she’s still missing!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    Omg! Everything went by so fast sometimes you have to pause it to see whats new, We have a New Toddler pool, its so cute with palm trees, and I was worried that they would take the easy way out and only allow one in the pool, but no its two babies playing, and I like that two parents are nearby watching over them while they are in the pool. The snow looks so pretty and such a lifelike winter scene. I did not see slow dancing for love day. But if it's not in the pack we will get it soon they know simmers really want that. If they would have simmers just facing each other when they are dancing together kind of close its a lot of dances that would fit that, so maybe.

I am loving everything about the Seasons holidays, summer through winter fun.qczByfe.jpg

I see Christmas, I saw Thanksgiving, and the Easter Bunny, what more do we need. lol. oh and pool parties. So yes I will rename my Yearly holidays to the traditional ones. So its great everyone can choose that for themselves. <3 also my sims have been dreaming about hot chocolate since the Origin patch
    0gVppgB.jpg

Grant confirmed there is no slowdance with this pack.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,608 Member
    Hey, I wonder if we are getting the outfit changes in the patch... we should do as it will affect downloads. I hope so, as I can then prepare my sims ready for seasons by getting their outerwear sorted.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Two weeks, guys! Two weeks! It seems very close now. I was hoping for a patch yesterday, but I guess it was too soon for that. The trailer for the holidays and traditions system was amazing, though, it will definitely get us through the weekend. At least until information from EA Play starts arriving... :D
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @gothprincess4ever I can’t believe we’re just 2 weeks away!! If I pass the weekend in a sims playing sessions it’ll be 12!
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,332 Member
    Am I the only who's not playing til Seasons comes out lol
    Hard to play now after seeing all these seasons trailers
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 764 Member

I'm really hoping they do!