Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New pack

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    I don't want to see beaches or snow destinations until we get seasons. The last thing I want them to do is give us a cheap knock off of seasons. I am hopeful for this game pack if the danger is real.

I am positive that Seasons is the next EP so, I would be okay with an Alpine world that was covered in snow year round knowing that snow is on the way, after all, it doesn't snow 24/7 in the mountains.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I feel very "meh" about this pack. I will pay attention to the trailers/live stream, but given that I'm trying to save money wherever I can, it would have to have something super interesting to me to make me want to buy it, and from everything I've heard/read so far that has yet to be seen.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    MsLadii15 wrote: »
    There should beaches in vacation pack. In my opinion, that wouldn't make since to make a Sims vacation packages with out having a beach. I feel like that should be included along with other activities.

What if it's not a beach vacation? You wouldn't find a beach in the mountains at a ski resort.

This.

keekee53 wrote: »
    I don't want to see beaches or snow destinations until we get seasons. The last thing I want them to do is give us a cheap knock off of seasons. I am hopeful for this game pack if the danger is real.

Yeah, I really hope the next expansionpack will be seasons, I wouldn't want them jamming seasons into a gamepack and it having less content and gameplay as it deserves.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.