Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will Skeletons be a new occult type?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I think they're NPCs. At least I hope so.
  • Options
    killed.Persephonekilled.Persephone Posts: 53 Member
    My first thought was a Sims Version of the Pixar movie "Coco". So maybe the skelly will be a kind of curse during the "Dia de los muertos" Event.
    ORIGIN-ID: killedPersephone
    My Builds: Dark Dreams Architectures
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    mika wrote: »
    I think they're NPCs. At least I hope so.

In the clip (granted, a very short clip) the adventurer telling the story turns into a skeleton which makes me think it's a curse. I hope that there maybe other NPC skeletons running around trying to poke my sim with a spear. Very Ray Harryhausen.

130531.jpg
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I don't think it will be a life state, but I do think it will be a curse (or at least I hope so). Life states usually have some type of supernatural powers. Skeletons, while being able to walk around as if they are alive, have no powers. Now, a mummy would be fun and they usually have powers but I don't think mummies are in the jungles of South America.

May I direct you to Peruvian mummies?

mummyperu713a.jpg
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    no I don't think they will be I mean witches and werewolf and fairy can all add a lot of game play
    Skeletons not so much a fairy baby would be cute a Skeleton baby not so much
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I don't think it will be a life state, but I do think it will be a curse (or at least I hope so). Life states usually have some type of supernatural powers. Skeletons, while being able to walk around as if they are alive, have no powers. Now, a mummy would be fun and they usually have powers but I don't think mummies are in the jungles of South America.

May I direct you to Peruvian mummies?

mummyperu713a.jpg

Yes, there can be mummies from any part of the entire world, but the mummies normally in the Sims games come from Egypt and have the typical mummy look.
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Imo nope, just a temporary curse you can get yourself whilst exploring tombs.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Skeletons must be Sims 4 Game Pack Adventure solution to not offering Mummies. Too bad I liked them from Sims 3.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    Seeing as it's from South America, I'd think it's a take on Dios de la Muertos, day of the dead. I think it's a temporary curse as well.

Dia de los Muertos is a mexican holiday and they are in North America with us Canadians lmao The Sims already did that one with the sugar skulls and case challenge too.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    I would rather have a strictly straight and normal vacation destination. If they want to add witches and druids and mummies, I wish they would devote another pack exclusively to them.
  • Options
    I would rather have a strictly straight and normal vacation destination. If they want to add witches and druids and mummies, I wish they would devote another pack exclusively to them.

I don't think the upcoming GP will have witches, druids or mummies in it. I think it will be an adventure GP with some sort of skeleton curse.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Now that we have a living skeleton 3D model in TS4, they could bring back Bonehilda, the magical skeleton maid that loved to clean your house :)
    shadowdancers_bone_hilda_army_of_doom_by_waterguy16-d5u8kna.jpg
    a256aFi.gif