The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Your Favorite World?

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,417 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I almost chose Windenburg because the countryside and island are awesome. On the other hand I'm not a huge fan of the more modern district there. Forgotten Hollow may be small, but I absolutely love everything there :)
  • Options
    fractiouspipfractiouspip Posts: 13 New Member
    Brindleton Bay
    BB. It's so pretty. I also love SM and WB though :-)
  • Options
    KPSimmerKPSimmer Posts: 188 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I love Oasis Springs because it reminds me of Strangetown in Sims 2... Awww...Sims 2!!
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno, though there isn't really one I don't love and use.
  • Options
    MythicBiscuitMythicBiscuit Posts: 32 Member
    Windenburg for me as well, I like the architecture and the overall feel of it.
  • Options
    TristySnowTristySnow Posts: 13 New Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I was gonna say San Myshuno cause I love decorating the apartments but I went for Forgotten Hollow cause I love vampires too much.
  • Options
    Sindel910Sindel910 Posts: 44 Member
    San Myshuno
    My favorite world has got to be San Myshuno! I am just obsessed with the city life plus I think its just gorgeous there! It reminds me so much of San Francisco! Which Im sure thats where the sims team got their inspiration from!
  • Options
    BreezaaRoseBreezaaRose Posts: 105 Member
    San Myshuno
    I like the amount of things to do in San Myshuno, and the choices of places to live :)
    mJoj-3.gif

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Windenburg
    It was a tough choice, but I picked Windenburg for it's beauty & old world charm, and I love that little island neighborhood. Plus it's a great place to hunt collectibles, which I love to do. San Myshuno was a close second, I often pay more attention to the activity in the open spaces then I do to whatever household I'm playing there.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Windenburg
    NiaraTiara wrote: »
    And Magnolia Promenade gets zero votes lol (can't say I'm too surprised; it's basically just a 4- lot extension of Willow Creek)

I couldn't get into the retail stores, so I converted MP into a residential neighborhood. It's a little quirky (you tend to see sims wandering around in clown suits), but it works out okay.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77 Posts: 52 Member
    Windenburg
    It was kind if a tie between Windenburg and Oasis Springs. Windenburg is so huge and beautiful and has so much to explore (it has a metro, olde town, and countryside) and if you pay close attention, it has some really cool background visuals. However, Oasis springs has to be my FAVORITE base game world because i never thought that the team would develop a desert world. Its also sentimental to me because its where i started my first family. :)
  • Options
    lanasimmerlanasimmer Posts: 137 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I picked Brindleton Bay but it was a tough choice because Windenburg has the bluffs and the countryside which is simply gorgeous, but in the end BB won because of the sandy walkways/beaches and the docks
    origin id: lanathesimmer
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    For me it is Forgotten Hollow because the world is so mysterious and dark. Maybe that's because I generally use vampires, but besides that, Brindleton Bay and Windenburg also have lovely places with all the details.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    LantiLanti Posts: 36 Member
    Newcrest
    I'm still hooked on Newscrest although, to be fair, I don't have Forgotten Hollow or Bridleton Bay. I like it because I can build it from scratch, and also the base game worlds are the easiest to mod by now, and I've been changing a lot of things in them. I also love the lighting in Oasis Springs. I was never much for Windenburg because although it is beautiful and big, it feels sort of empty/lifeless to me, and I don't like the misty lighting effects in it. I need to play it more, though.