The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Your Favorite World?

Comments

• Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Newcrest
    Newcrest all the way! I usually bulldoze everything else anyway, so I like having the biggest, blankest slate possible.
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    San Myshuno
    Come to think of it, Granite Falls isn't on this list. It may be a destination only world, but it sure is beautiful.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Oasis Spings is just so different from any other world, its really beautiful. They should make more words like this.
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • Options
    TaktischeMPTaktischeMP Posts: 34 Member
    Windenburg
    :D Laughing at zero votes for Magnolia Promenade. I prefer my commercial buildings mixed into the town so I don't have any buildings in the four lots. I just use it to temporarily place my townies to add more depth before evicting them back into the unplayed.
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton bay. I love the coastal feel
  • Options
    GlindePopGlindePop Posts: 134 Member
    edited January 2018
    Oasis Springs
    I love Oasis Springs a great deal. My attachment probably stems from the fact that my 1st TS4 family lived in Oasis Springs. The commercial neighborhood in OA imo was the liveliest place from whatever little we had in the base game; drinking and socializing at the Solar Flare lounge was the favourite activity of my Sims when there weren't any SPs/GPs/EPs. The desert setting and the eerie secret lot also added to the charm of the place.

So I voted for OA. But if I had to choose objectively, it would definitely be Windenburg. So much diversity and so much space. Brindleton Bay comes next.

IMO San Myshuno is a lost opportunity. And Willow Creek puts me to sleep. Lol.
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Windenburg
    Definitely WindenBurgh, it's amazingly pretty, I love the bluffs, the city centre, the mansion park and the island.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    San Myshuno
    I used to say Windenburg, but now it's San Myshuno. I love the variety of people, clothing, and housing options. I've turned Windenburg into a nice place to visit in my recent games. I redid the gym to include two rock climbing machines from Fitness Stuff, and sometimes they will go to the clubs until 3am.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg is my favorite hands down. I love how all the districts are unique and beautiful.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    chxnelchxnel Posts: 57 Member
    San Myshuno
    I am very much of a city-person, which makes san myshuno my favourite. I love apartments and how detailed they are with the noisy neighbours, the mice, and depending on the lot trait it'll have its own personality. Everyone and everything just feels a lot closer, and right when you leave your apartment you can go straight down to the center, may I add, WITHOUT ANY LOADING SCREENS! (Although that's only for the little area by the apartment but still, it's something)
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg is my favorite if I had to choose. It is spacious and gorgeous; I love the aesthetic and the areas like the island and the countryside. I also like the various types of venues. I like and use all of the worlds though. I really like being able to travel easily between each of them for variety. My sims move around depending upon where they feel like they fit in best. They also go to venues in any of the worlds.

BB is probably second to WB for me; I like it a lot and love the coastal style with gorgeous scenery but its a little bit smaller with fewer lots which is why WB edges it out for me. I definitely use WC, OS and SM a lot. FG is fine for the type of world that it is but it is a little small. It is also not my usual style. I actually tend to like the bright and saturated worlds. I also appreciate various details in the scenery of a world. I do look forward to seeing the tropics in the game.

I use Newcrest as a place with a lot of venues. I haven't had any residential lots there but I appreciate the open, blank world. I also think Magnolia Springs is gorgeous but I currently only use it for a fancy, exclusive restaurant that I placed on the blank lot there. Some of my sims definitely visit it. Most of them do not really use the stores much. I haven't bulldozed the stores but at some point, I might. I still want to see if I eventually have sims who want to use them. I remember liking them more in earlier Sims games where there were more unique features in the retail stores.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    8952589525 Posts: 109 Member
    edited January 2018
    Windenburg
    So I created a poll before for favorite pack, and now I'm curious to see what your favorite worlds are! Mine is Windenburg c: This counts Granite Falls since technically it is a world, just considered in game a vacation spot
    Origin: SimmerSmile

• Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Windenburg
    Mine is really tied between FH, WB, and BB
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Windenburg
    I'm stuck between Brindleton Bay, Willow Creek, San Myshuno and Windenburg D:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,330 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Come to think of it, Granite Falls isn't on this list. It may be a destination only world, but it sure is beautiful.

Yes, it's one of my favorites also.
  • Options
    chxnelchxnel Posts: 57 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno.100%. the diversity, the apartments, the detail, enough said :) ahhaha
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Newcrest
    I like Windenburg for how it is designed, it has a lot of space, distinct districts that still fit together and I like how different it is from previous games worlds. It is nice to see a European like place you can live in rather than just as a vacation spot.

My favorite world to play in and design wise is forgotten Hallow, it fits right in with my play style and I just love how it looks. It is unfortunately small so it can't fit all the Victorian era buildings I want to build.

Newcrest has all the build space I want and is where I go to create my own worlds, which I do a a lot. My appreciation of the empty world can not be overstated. Unfortunately it's back drop is very generic and always the same, which limits the type of world I can create because it always has the same vibe to it no matter the buildings I put in.

I love them all almost equally, I chose Windenburg because it is a good mix of everything.
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    edited January 2018
    Newcrest
    Wow no need to get snappy at simgirl1010. She’s just informing you that a poll like this already exists and is active. Perhaps she thought you were unaware. And while you’re technically free to post the exact same threads, it will likely get closed since posting repetitive topics is basically spamming.

Anyway I voted Windenburg here because I accidentally voted Newcrest in the other thread.
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    Brindleton Bay

I actually have a hard time deciding between three worlds, because there are reasons I like them almost the same.
    But I guess my top choice is Brindleton Bay because of the Nautical theme, beach, and docks/overall theme, though I wish we had a bit more lots to use.

I also like San Myshuno & Windenburg, but since one world has to come out ahead of the others... :*
  • Options
    figrollzxoxfigrollzxox Posts: 20 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg feels so spacious and open, I love it!
    ☕️☕️☕️
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited January 2018
    San Myshuno
    I picked San Myshuno because, in the end, it's the world that feels most different from the others. Windenburg is a runner up. Windenburg is lovely. It might have become my favorite -- if all of that unused space in Old Town had been used for more lots or some kind of activity. There was just too much wasted space. It felt as if Old Town were made that big just for the sake of saying it was big. But big with nothing to do is still empty. Uptown suffers the same issue, to be honest.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    I fell in love with brindleton bay!! <3
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2018
    Windenburg
    To me it's:

1. Windenburg
    2. Granite Falls
    3. Forgotten Hollow
    4. Magnolia Promenade
    5. Willow Creek
    6. Oasis Springs
    7. Newcrest
    8. San Myshuno

I do not own Cats and Dogs

And the reason I dislike San Myshuno so much is that to me it doesn't feel like a City at all. It feels like an Utopian ultra futuristic unrealistic city. There's too much polish, not enough concrete.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    KiernonKiernon Posts: 47 Member
    I'm from the coast so I'm a little biased but I love BB!!!
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Windenburg
    I think I actually like Winderburg because of its trailer. It was the very first town released in sims 4 that looks different from Oasis Springs and Willow Creek in my opinion :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.