The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
December 4 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *12 - 04*

Comments

  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 301 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I think this - or a variation of this - is how the next drama will happen: Taylor will want to marry her Elliot, Reagan will go all "Want One Too!" at the wedding prep, give in to Archer's woos to be a couple again, since she still feels iffy about Evan's story of late, then Evan sees, reaches boiling point and babbles out that Archer off'ed the wicked witch of Newcrest. Of course Reagan goes holier than thou on him again and runs to dry Evan's tears ... which of course will lead to some sort of Archer vs. Evan showdown (not literal of course), since it will p*** him off.

    OR she'll start talking marriage and white picket fences to Archer and he goes running ... just not sure he is that type. :)

    In the meantime Maribel will see the light, that evilness leads nowhere but 6 feet under,realize she loves Ryan and go after him, stirring up his whatever with Rosa.

    Either way, I'm stocking up on popcorn and wine. LOL
    @AudreyFld Sorry girl, all my mental horses jumped their fences now.

    Stop reading my notes! Lol.... Wine and cheese, not popcorn though! Soooo much could happen. But you are right about one thing....
    Elliott and Taylor are getting married! :joy:<3:joy:

    Awwwwww! Wine and cheese is good too. But I see drama brewing on the horizon for several of your guys. Just not sure on the hows and whens.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I think this - or a variation of this - is how the next drama will happen: Taylor will want to marry her Elliot, Reagan will go all "Want One Too!" at the wedding prep, give in to Archer's woos to be a couple again, since she still feels iffy about Evan's story of late, then Evan sees, reaches boiling point and babbles out that Archer off'ed the wicked witch of Newcrest. Of course Reagan goes holier than thou on him again and runs to dry Evan's tears ... which of course will lead to some sort of Archer vs. Evan showdown (not literal of course), since it will p*** him off.

    OR she'll start talking marriage and white picket fences to Archer and he goes running ... just not sure he is that type. :)

    In the meantime Maribel will see the light, that evilness leads nowhere but 6 feet under,realize she loves Ryan and go after him, stirring up his whatever with Rosa.

    Either way, I'm stocking up on popcorn and wine. LOL
    @AudreyFld Sorry girl, all my mental horses jumped their fences now.

    Stop reading my notes! Lol.... Wine and cheese, not popcorn though! Soooo much could happen. But you are right about one thing....
    Elliott and Taylor are getting married! :joy:<3:joy:

    Awwwwww! Wine and cheese is good too. But I see drama brewing on the horizon for several of your guys. Just not sure on the hows and whens.

    Lots of drama! Teehee.
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »
    I never got a chance yesterday to make a real comment so here goes.

    I was surprised with Evan and what he was about to do. :o I am very glad that Archer stepped in and finished the job. But Archer should never have told Evan because now he has the upper hand. That is if he can get it together enough to go talk to Reagan, which I think he should do sooner rather than later.

    I really think Reagan will probably fall for Archer again but then all the drama will start back up when Evan does see her and tell her about what Archer did to her Mother! I'm glad he did it and won't miss Avery at all!!

    Side note to CitizenErased14 Great job making a wonderfully evil character for @AudreyFld to abuse! :)

    Ohhh @Munterbacon created Avery! And coincidentally he also created Archer! It’s fitting that one of his creations killed the other. Doncha think? Mwhahahaha Maybe Archer was tired of Avery getting the limelight? Oh and they both have A names. Both “alpha” characters for sure!

    Indeed, I was glad that Archer was the end of Avery! :D

    Next Casting Call will be characters starting with B you reckon? ;)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »
    I never got a chance yesterday to make a real comment so here goes.

    I was surprised with Evan and what he was about to do. :o I am very glad that Archer stepped in and finished the job. But Archer should never have told Evan because now he has the upper hand. That is if he can get it together enough to go talk to Reagan, which I think he should do sooner rather than later.

    I really think Reagan will probably fall for Archer again but then all the drama will start back up when Evan does see her and tell her about what Archer did to her Mother! I'm glad he did it and won't miss Avery at all!!

    Side note to CitizenErased14 Great job making a wonderfully evil character for @AudreyFld to abuse! :)

    Ohhh @Munterbacon created Avery! And coincidentally he also created Archer! It’s fitting that one of his creations killed the other. Doncha think? Mwhahahaha Maybe Archer was tired of Avery getting the limelight? Oh and they both have A names. Both “alpha” characters for sure!

    Indeed, I was glad that Archer was the end of Avery! :D

    Next Casting Call will be characters starting with B you reckon? ;)

    The Beta to the Alpha! Perhaps it could work! Glad you liked it was Archer that ended her! >:)
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,172 Member
    I can’t wait for the next chapter when Reagan wakes up and it was all a dream and Mommy Dearest is still alive :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I can’t wait for the next chapter when Reagan wakes up and it was all a dream and Mommy Dearest is still alive :bawling:

    If that twist happens, will that mean Cole is dead?
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    edited July 2019
    I can’t wait for the next chapter when Reagan wakes up and it was all a dream and Mommy Dearest is still alive :bawling:

    :joy::joy::joy: Sorry. Ding do*ng. Didn’t you hear the bells ringing?
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I can’t wait for the next chapter when Reagan wakes up and it was all a dream and Mommy Dearest is still alive :bawling:

    If that twist happens, will that mean Cole is dead?

    Ohhhhh. If that happened.... we’ll, we know how much a mess THAT would be. Angst and heartbreak and backstabbing and misery.....

    Hold on - Reagan may be waking up soon. *runs off to rewrite chapters*. :#
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    Surprise! Chapter 3.46-Archer. Finally we hear a little from Archer. And next chapter we’ll get even more....

    Archer and Ryan have a heart to heart <3 How sweet <3

    p5SUPFy.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,784 Member
    At one point I loved Archer and wanted that relationship for Reagan. Then along came Evan and I love those two together. There was also a time I was torn between the two of them. I am firmly set now on Evan's side. I want to tell Archer to step aside this is not his place to come in and swoop Reagan away from her family who she desperately needs right now! Archer seems to be playing a very good card game right now. But in the process he is also lying to Reagan by omission and his job is not going to be something Reagan can live with in the long run. At least that's how I feel. Ryan made me proud how he stood up to Archer!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,877 Member
    Archer, get out of the way! It’s Evan time!

    (Unfortunately I think Archer might get her in the end. I hope not! :# )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,376 Member
    edited July 2019
    haswh wrote: »
    At one point I loved Archer and wanted that relationship for Reagan. Then along came Evan and I love those two together. There was also a time I was torn between the two of them. I am firmly set now on Evan's side. I want to tell Archer to step aside this is not his place to come in and swoop Reagan away from her family who she desperately needs right now! Archer seems to be playing a very good card game right now. But in the process he is also lying to Reagan by omission and his job is not going to be something Reagan can live with in the long run. At least that's how I feel. Ryan made me proud how he stood up to Archer!
    Very good points. I couldn't agree more. While this new Archer is very interesting, I like Reagan more and want her to be happy. I don't think she would be happy with Archer in the long run, just as you said.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    At one point I loved Archer and wanted that relationship for Reagan. Then along came Evan and I love those two together. There was also a time I was torn between the two of them. I am firmly set now on Evan's side. I want to tell Archer to step aside this is not his place to come in and swoop Reagan away from her family who she desperately needs right now! Archer seems to be playing a very good card game right now. But in the process he is also lying to Reagan by omission and his job is not going to be something Reagan can live with in the long run. At least that's how I feel. Ryan made me proud how he stood up to Archer!

    Archer has grown up but is still the same. Still a leader. Still trying to help the misfits but now the stakes are life and death. Still cares about Reagan. Only now, because the stakes in his game are much higher, he’s much more controlling, which leads to the half truths. You actually might start to like him again! :scream: Or not. :D He and Evan are polar opposites. I think you are right about Reagan not being able to live with his job though when it finally hits her how dangerous it is. Ryan. He’s also growing up! <3
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    Archer, get out of the way! It’s Evan time!

    (Unfortunately I think Archer might get her in the end. I hope not! :# )

    You might change your mind and think that’s okay! We gonna get some more Archer POVs. >:)

  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    At one point I loved Archer and wanted that relationship for Reagan. Then along came Evan and I love those two together. There was also a time I was torn between the two of them. I am firmly set now on Evan's side. I want to tell Archer to step aside this is not his place to come in and swoop Reagan away from her family who she desperately needs right now! Archer seems to be playing a very good card game right now. But in the process he is also lying to Reagan by omission and his job is not going to be something Reagan can live with in the long run. At least that's how I feel. Ryan made me proud how he stood up to Archer!
    Very good points. I couldn't agree more. While this new Archer is very interesting, I like Reagan more and want her to be happy. I don't think she would be happy with Archer in the long run, just as you said.

    I love hearing the different thoughts around Archer! Can she even be happy with Archer term? Good question....
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Wow, after seeing that cold interaction, I now want to see Dannie call out Reagan on her meekrob
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Wow, after seeing that cold interaction, I now want to see Dannie call out Reagan on her meekrob
    Sneaky. I had to look it up. :p Should’ve got by inference though! :joy: Given the opportunity - she just might do that!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    Happy Sunday! Chapter 3.47 - Nightmares - Reagan finally leaves the hospital and gets some rest.

    She also find out her mother is no longer living

    5w2bGwT.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,172 Member
    Poor Reagan is a MESS right now! :( I wonder if she will turn to Ryan or Taylor at all, or if she’s feeling too isolated from them. Poor girl :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    Poor Reagan is a MESS right now! :( I wonder if she will turn to Ryan or Taylor at all, or if she’s feeling too isolated from them. Poor girl :bawling:
    I think she would turn to Ryan before anyone else. But Archer is sort of blocking that now, keeping her by his side and isolated.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,784 Member
    I feel so bad for Reagan! :( Move out of the way Archer!! :s She needs her family right now and Evan! <3
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,690 Member
    At least Archer made breakfast for Reagan. As for Danni, I can't wait to see her call out her stepdaughter for the shenanigans she put everyone through with a free Mommy Dearest. If Reagan didn't help convince the judge that Avery was reformed, she'd still be alive (though in a jail.)
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 301 Member
    I cannot help but still root for Archer. Evan needs time to heal and maybe a change of scenery after all this mess. And Cole needs to get better!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,877 Member
    Archer! Back away from the hurting Reagan, please. Lol! Even you can sense you need to. :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    I feel so bad for Reagan! :( Move out of the way Archer!! :s She needs her family right now and Evan! <3
    Archer thinks he needs him! o:)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    At least Archer made breakfast for Reagan. As for Danni, I can't wait to see her call out her stepdaughter for the shenanigans she put everyone through with a free Mommy Dearest. If Reagan didn't help convince the judge that Avery was reformed, she'd still be alive (though in a jail.)

    So very true and she was going back anyway, even if she didn't wind up dead.... And Breakfast.... <3 Dannie may well have it out with Reagan at some point.... lol
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top