Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    THIS.
    This is utterly glorious.
    Reagan's face, omg (ur days are limited daddy Murdick :# )
    BUT ALSO
    Can we talk about Ryan there pls??
    "Hehehe, when the Murdick is gone, guess who gets to claim dis queen for hisself"
    :scream:

Oh...the Queen and princess Murdicks were all in on it. Trading in for a younger, No dad bod version. Rrrglll!
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Tribe Murdick
    With a merloc sigil
    They cry "rrrrglll" in combat O.O

I wonder what tribe will be their enemies? Tribe Blake? Tribe Kendall?
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Tribe Murdick
    With a merloc sigil

With Cole as King - both!
  • Options
    Finally! . After RL and CC breaking patches, my next chapter is ready.....

Chapter 3.21 - Tickle Monster Reagan begins work as a summer intern and the fam goes to Paris with Taylor...also introducing Rueben Vernick by @jacallon!

Ryan is reduced to babysitting for his 7 year old sister

P8aCHBN.png

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ryan and Connie made my heart melt in this one! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    No Reagan!!! Don’t visit mommy dearest!!! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I loved seeing all the photo's of family all over Ami's office! <3 Reagan is so excited and happy for this job and already has an idea of what classes she should take. I think this internship is a wonderful fit for Reagan. Oh look at Rueben, so cute! :)

I think it's a great idea the the twins watch Connie. Special sibling bonding, especially with Ryan and Connie! The goodbyes with Taylor and her siblings was sweet and showed that they all do care and will miss each other, maybe in different ways but still it's there.

I think Reagan going to visit 'Mommy Dearest' is a big mistake. Sure things seem fine now but someday, when we least expect it, things won't be okay! :#
  • Options
    LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    Tribe Murdick
    With a merloc sigil

@VanPelt81 Well if you go by The Hourglass family Tribe Kendall and Tribe Blake might be related...I think there would be some tensions there either way though lol.
  • Options
    Ryan and Connie made my heart melt in this one! :heart:
    It was time for some sweet heart melting moments! And Ryan stepped up! <3<3<3

No Reagan!!! Don’t visit mommy dearest!!! :scream:
    But she’s gotta share the pictures from the wedding! :scream:

@haswh wrote: »
    I loved seeing all the photo's of family all over Ami's office! <3 Reagan is so excited and happy for this job and already has an idea of what classes she should take. I think this internship is a wonderful fit for Reagan. Oh look at Rueben, so cute! :)

I think it's a great idea the the twins watch Connie. Special sibling bonding, especially with Ryan and Connie! The goodbyes with Taylor and her siblings was sweet and showed that they all do care and will miss each other, maybe in different ways but still it's there.

I think Reagan going to visit 'Mommy Dearest' is a big mistake. Sure things seem fine now but someday, when we least expect it, things won't be okay! :#
    The family photos take me back! <3 And Ami is all about family. She learned from her mother and her grandparents. It’s nice to see Reagan excited about something and something that can be an important part of her future. Rueben is adorable.

Who knew Ryan would be super bro daddy! Connie has always favored him, maybe because he’s the only boy? I think Reagan especially is beginning to understand she may have been a little childish, especially when Taylor was reaching out. Intellectually, Regan knows Taylor didn’t take her father, but she has a hard time getting past her emotional reaction to her. But now Reagan has a job, Taylor is leaving and she is seeing her mother. Plus she has no unwanted boyfriend complicating her life.

Why not see Avery? It makes Reagan happy! :joy::joy::joy: Maybe when she does get out it will be just fine! o:)
  • Options
    Tribe Murdick
    With a merloc sigil

@VanPelt81 Well if you go by The Hourglass family Tribe Kendall and Tribe Blake might be related...I think there would be some tensions there either way though lol.

Yes....appears so! Yikes.... shocked me! I had no idea.... :o Bet @Munterbacon didn’t either! :joy:
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Tribe Murdick
    With a merloc sigil

Yes....appears so! Yikes.... shocked me! I had no idea.... :o Bet @Munterbacon didn’t either! :joy:

Oh, I totally knew it...
    Nope, didn't know it.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Tribe Murdick
    With a merloc sigil

Oh, I totally knew it...
    Nope, didn't know it.

:joy: Join the club! :joy:
  • Options
    Here's a sneak peek at tomorrow's chapter....Yes - THE LAST TEEN Chapter is tomorrow! Dancing! :D

G720DLg.png

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Can't wait!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Can't wait!

Me either!

• Options
    LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
  • Options
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    Can't wait!

12 more hours. Tic...tic...tic...
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Can't wait!

Me either!

You guys are cracking me up! Soon.....
    @AudreyFld I can't wait either

Ha! You just want Regan to hookup with Jason!
    UUuLbax.png

• Options
    edited April 2019
    The last teen chapter! Woot!

Chapter 3.22 - Armless - This chapter moves quickly through the end of high school for the twins.

Reagan sees her mother again.

S4AKYP4.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I am so hyped for YA and more Avery!!!!

Also selfishly hoping we will see more of my girl Taylor too! :tongue: I know this isn’t her story but she’s just too cute! I miss her :( Come home from Paris!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I'm sorry I can't even feel bad for Avery. So her hair turned gray early and she's stuck in prison, sorry not sorry! She's playing poor Reagan and Reagan is totally falling for it. :/ Even going so far as to ask Reagan for help to get parole! Ugg!

Jason is cute and all but staying friends is probably the best right now. Soon she will start school and who knows who she'll meet there. ;) Maybe she'll run into Archer sometime in her future. That would make me happy. :) Ryan looks like he has moved on to bigger and better things and Taylor is in Paris, very exciting for her! :)

The young adult years should be fun to see how all of them are doing and where life takes them. :)
  • Options
    I am so hyped for YA and more Avery!!!!

Also selfishly hoping we will see more of my girl Taylor too! :tongue: I know this isn’t her story but she’s just too cute! I miss her :( Come home from Paris!

I am hyped as well! Can't wait. Also, more Taylor coming soon.... She is definitely a part of the story even if it isn't specifically focused on her. :) She will be coming home....But will she come home alone? Hmmm....
    I'm sorry I can't even feel bad for Avery. So her hair turned gray early and she's stuck in prison, sorry not sorry! She's playing poor Reagan and Reagan is totally falling for it. :/ Even going so far as to ask Reagan for help to get parole! Ugg!

Jason is cute and all but staying friends is probably the best right now. Soon she will start school and who knows who she'll meet there. ;) Maybe she'll run into Archer sometime in her future. That would make me happy. :) Ryan looks like he has moved on to bigger and better things and Taylor is in Paris, very exciting for her! :)

The young adult years should be fun to see how all of them are doing and where life takes them. :)

Poor Avery - gets no love from anyone except her daughter! :# Perhaps she isn't playing her at all and is really trying? She can't help it if she doesn't think she deserved to be locked up while Spencer is roaming free... Hmmm.... why haven't they caught him? Reagan is her biggest cheerleader right now, that's for sure. It will be interesting to see if Ami and Cole go to the hearing and try to keep her in jail and Reagan is there saying why she should be released.... :scream:

Jason is a cutie...I like him all grungy. :love: Reagan doesn't need a relationship right now - that's for sure. But if it was Archer that kissed her - well that might have gone a whole different way even if she doesn't need one! Perhaps she will see him at some point. <3 And Ryan has tried to just forget about his mother. He is over it. At least he is trying to be. Reagan may not let him off the hook so fast though. He is focused on getting to school and playing basketball and maybe a couple of girls too! Taylor is doing very well in Paris and might have met someone.... :D
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

Poor Avery - gets no love from anyone except her daughter! :# Perhaps she isn't playing her at all and is really trying? She can't help it if she doesn't think she deserved to be locked up while Spencer is roaming free... Hmmm.... why haven't they caught him? Reagan is her biggest cheerleader right now, that's for sure. It will be interesting to see if Ami and Cole go to the hearing and try to keep her in jail and Reagan is there saying why she should be released.... :scream:

Do we get to see that? Please say yes.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Avery is up to no good. Plenty of time in the slammer to cook up revenge & plenty of fellow convicts to bounce ideas from since she seems to be the type that wouldn't use the time locked up to better herself. It'll be interesting to see what happens once Avery is out of jail.
  • Options
    @Maladi777 wrote: »

Do we get to see that? Please say yes.
    Absolutely we will see this! >:)o:)>:)
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Avery is up to no good. Plenty of time in the slammer to cook up revenge & plenty of fellow convicts to bounce ideas from since she seems to be the type that wouldn't use the time locked up to better herself. It'll be interesting to see what happens once Avery is out of jail.
    Avery cook up revenge? Why she’s a proper lady, why on earth would she do that? o:) Stay tuned....she doesn’t have a lot of time left, parole or not! So we will see if she’s bettered herself. Seems she’s trying anyway!

• Options
    Coming soon to the young adult years. A new hottie to ogle over! :love::love::love:

Thanks @candycottonchu for the eye candy. :joy:

cn24Cue.png