Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fun Friday Poll - Which of these Sims 2 NPCs were you the most happy to see?

JlRX1n.jpg

So apparently there is a new "fun" poll on twitter by @SimGuruLakshmi :) Hope y'all are thinking what I'm thinking because I'm already hyped for burglars. What do you think tho? Which one would you like to vote for? I've never thought about the shrink before.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Furkean wrote: »
    JlRX1n.jpg

So apparently there is a new "fun" poll on twitter by @SimGuruLakshmi :) Hope y'all are thinking what I'm thinking because I'm already hyped for burglars. What do you think tho? Which one would you like to vote for? I've never thought about the shrink before.

I would pick the burglar or grim. I mean in the context of the question it sounds like which one while playing did you like the most to see.
    Burglar because I could stop them often times and Grim because well sometimes there's just that one sim who's been around forever and well you need house hold space. :po:)
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Burglar and grim plz
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited September 2017
    Sim Shrink. Reason: it meant I had been successful torturing them to the hilt. >:)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    sim shrink or burglar
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Grim and the Shrink. Loved it when he made them quack, scream or howl like a gorilla. Miss those break down moments. Lol
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I really liked the Burglar. Better than the Vampire sneaking into your house to suck your blood or mesmerize you. And I miss the police showing up and the firefighters. (Was that 2?)
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    ResSteelResSteel Posts: 63 Member
    Yes I am excited for burglars, but I wont be excited when they break into my sims house! :scream:
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    BURGLARS

...and they're not in TS4. :(
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited September 2017
    I think it's easy to see which one they expect you to choose. Burglar. Duh. Everybody's talking about them lately, and the animations (Vampire Sneak is as good as any) and clothes that just need a new swatch; it's mostly the algorithms that would spawn them that need doing, like having aliens.

Don't we already have the Grim Reaper?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Sim shrink.

The repo man...-shutters- -war flashbacks- was never happy to see him...
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    LoverGal623LoverGal623 Posts: 47 Member
    I loved the creepiness and annoyance of the burglar (give me back my toilet!) and I also loved the creepiness of the loud thunderclap when the Grim Reaper came (was that 2 or 3?) I also loved the way the grim reaper looked in the Sims 2
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Having never played the Sims 2, I'll go with Burglar. Though if mentioning the Grim Reaper means more interactions with him, I'd like that too.
  • Options
    Lucy1213Lucy1213 Posts: 28 Member
    BURGLURRR ALL THE Wyyyy
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    none of the above would be my answer
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited October 2017
    Burglars
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Burglars so i could beat them up
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    What would be fun if we had burglars and they broke into vampire houses and the vamp was like 'mmm, lunch.'
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited October 2017
    None, actually.

Burglar - There was always a chance they'd take something irreplaceable or at least hard to come by again, like a career reward, loot from the pirate ship captain's cabin or a refurbished car. The items taken by a burglar end up in their inventories, so moving the burglar in retrieves them, but it can be a hassle.
    In families that only have normal stuff a burglar visit with subsequent betting on whether the cop or the burglar wins is fun, however.

Grim Reaper - sometimes the fantasy sequence wouldn't fit the mood, other times I was sad to see the sim in question go... the best I can say for this one is at some times he wasn't reviled too much. (Cowplant death bypasses Grim Reaper, b.t.w.).

Repoman - no control over what he took. I like the no water/electricity system much better

Sim Shrink - after the visit the aspiration meter would go from deep red into low red. This always felt like cheating to me, similarily to the social bunny.

Overall I'd say the Burglar is the least annoying for me.