Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @debjameswhite I never even noticed Kia's 6 pack. lol It was really cool that Kia's friend Scarlet was pregnant at the same time as her. She died a little while after she gave birth. Kia was going to go visit her and she couldn't find her. Then we got some message about her spirit is fading away. I was sad because I wanted Kia to meet her nooboo.
    I was taken aback by the twins. Oh and the Master Vampire is always lurking around her.

@Kiwicantdie I kinda want to try for one more noboo but usually after my sims have one set of twins more multiples follow. I don't know why but I don't think I will take a chance yet. Well at least not until the eldest is off to college.

Awwww I feels so bad for Amilia. These phases these young sims go through are rough. They are either always crying or mad. :neutral:
    Okay that is really creepy that the fans are sneaking into the house. That just made me think about how much I miss the alarms that use to be in the games.
    I guess your little simmies don't like the clothing options that the game has. lol Hey being in PJ's is how I would like to spend my days.
    The monster under the bed has definitely caused my simmies a bunch of sleepless nights. Well at least Rory gets along with his.
    I think Rory is going to do good at Foxbury. Oh and his relationship with Violet is so cute.
    I laughed so hard at the fainting under water picture. I am glad the family had a great vacation.

]
  • Options
    SimCaveSimCave Posts: 86 Member
    edited December 2019
    @amadazulsim TWINS! <3 Its really sweet she and her friend were pregnant at the same time.

@JordanNicoleJJ I'm NOT going to ask for links to all that good CC. Nope. No way. Carry on. :joy:

@Kiwicantdie I'm eager to see Violet and Rory together too. lol They are so cute.
    Speaking of Rory, you be nice to Emilia. She's...a teen disturbed with her own troubles. :lol: Poor girl. Drama is fun.
    Yicks for the stalking fan in the kids room! :grimace: Go get her!
    Festival pics are great! Its sad for Ridge that his kid didn't show up.
    Monsters under the bed? You don't use the monster night light to get rid of them? Good for Rory to actually play with it.
    Acting mentorship from one drama queen to another. How sweet. :wink: lol It is fun to see them getting along.
    Rory destined for university?! That's going to be fun to watch.
    That park is gorgeous. I love it.
    Rory and Violet can't be cuter. <3
    Mathias got married?! lol Sorry Selene. Hands off. Or not.
    Curfew is for dumb kids, right Rory? :joy: You in so much trouble kid.
    The sulani vacation pictures are amazing! I'm very glad the weather cooperated for you.
    Wow! All those babies! :smiley:

@ Everyone All of this is inspiring me to open my game tonight before bed to play more. I want to see the Lamb's baby.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    sheep-250.png

Laura and Layton knew this day was going to come. Laura was anxiously anticipating it. Layton wished he could sleep for the next eighteen to twenty years.
    12-08-19_9-17-31_PM.png

Love won out and he took Laura to the emergency room. He was on extreme protect mode and about chewed on the Sim's head behind him before being assured the guy was not holding a weapon but an ID card.
    12-08-19_9-20-12_PM.png

"Should I go in? Maybe I shouldn't. What if she needs me? I'd just be in the way..."
    12-08-19_9-23-06_PM.png

Ah plum! I shouldn't have come in. Its a.. a... oh plum!
    12-08-19_9-25-37_PM.png

"See April, Daddy's just a big ole softy."
    12-08-19_9-26-40_PM.png

Love endures. <3
    12-08-19_9-28-10_PM.png

The last happy face you'll ever see on Layton. At least for a while. With his family at home and his wife having recuperated from giving birth, a little fun was had. mhm You know what that means. Or do you?
    12-08-19_9-33-00_PM.png

Yes. You do know but how will Layton take this? Number #2? He'll have two kids to deal with? He hates kids.
    12-08-19_9-33-52_PM.png

"Um... I'm glad you're sitting down dearest, sweet, understanding Layton because... This won't be just #2. I'm... carrying more than one this time."
    12-08-19_9-35-11_PM.png

Post edited by SimCave on
  • Options
    I just have to put a couple of pictures of the twins. They are so cute.
    gbJ6pJB.png
    These two love to dance.
    fWqj224.png
    Cai gets jealous of William getting all of their mom's attention.
    iizJJ4B.png
    Of couse dad steps in to play with Cai.
    mvK0612.png
    William is such a handful I think that is why mommy gives him so much attention.
    3z3iBwq.png
    Amy aged up she looks pretty much the same.
    96KYz2H.png
    Blossom aged up too.
    LvA4kg6.png
    v4A1klW.png
    I think she is really pretty.
    l5bxMfI.png
    Kia sold her restaurant, she didn't have time to spend with her family and she didn't like that.
    So now she sells cupcakes out of the basement of their house.
    YdwRYhX.png
    She is so much happier.
    dME7YOO.png

]
  • Options
    @SimCave It was so cute how nervous and protective Layton was over Laura. Omg Layton is going to be so overwhelmed with more nooboos on the way. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
    ]
  • Options
    @amadazulsim Your twins are very cute. I enjoyed seeing your family pictures. The outfit Cai is wearing is one of my favorites for toddlers.
    Laura told their daughter April the truth, daddy is a big ole softy. :wink:
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    @amadazulsim I might have forgotten, but do you use MCCC? I've noticed that every time I have it in game multiple births rain down on my poor sims :joy: there's no escape twins or triplets :joy: - Aurora, Selene & Irene are the last triplets I had and I swear when they were born I almost wanted to never open the game again :joy: (maybe I'm super stressed because I've swore to keep track of the entire family tree when I started the challenge and the more sims are born the harder it gets). But if you want to have more, go for it! <3
    I'm loving the twins, they're super cute! <3 I've gotta say, kudos to Amy for being the only one in that family rocking the blonde gene :joy: Blossom aged up so well, she's adorable! Aaaw I'm kinda sad that Kia sold her restaurant, but I mean, at least she's closer to her many many kiddos now. Loving the hairstyle! <3 the last pics remind me that I should totally use that cupcake machine at least once *sigh* you've got one big family to take care after, now, I wish you good luck with the twinsies :wink:

@SimCave I always forget to put that light to prevent monsters from spawning, I swear! I'm like "yup next gen I'm putting 100 of them on every wall" and then when the time comes I'm like "night light? what night light????" :joy:
    I'm loving the Lamb fam <3 lol Layton is my absolute fave! Honestly, I've started to appreciate "hates-children" sims more and more ever since I got them in game. They're so #relatable :joy: (tho' I love kids & I babysit every week). 12893172847243 kudos to Layton for getting into the delivery room with earplugs and music at full volume :joy: April is super cute! I'm sure that Layton will love her tons despite his trait. OMG I was not expecting that last sneaky pregnancy! And it's multiple??? RUN LAYTON :joy: R U N AND NEVER LOOK BACK :joy:
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    You get a birthday and you get a birthday and you get a birthday! - sort of long update :tongue:

Let's cut the chase and go straight to the point: everybody gets a birthday in this update! :joy: (finally!)
    Don't you just love it when it seems like you're progressing through the challenge? For the past few months, I've sorta been stuck with this specific generation and I can't wait to move on. It's a little bit bittersweet, 'cause I'm going to miss them all, but tbh I can't wait to focus on Rory and Violet.
    So: blow them candles, boy!

DQhf8U3.png

A couple of considerations about the traits: I'm loving that Rory kinda got the founder Salali throwback with his Curator aspiration (though I would have preferred something else, since I've already completed it). Off to Jody- well :joy: she's growing up into a really interesting sim, not gonna lie :joy: I sighed when I noticed that she rolled that random aspiration, but... well, I guess somebody is going to pay a visit to grandaunt Pablita in Forgotten Hollow *eyeroll*

NmjzRSg.png

ZL6iGjF.png

Aaaand, the grand reveal!

i8KwgQs.png

i1rVJHy.png

I've already mentioned that I was slightly disappointed that it was Jody the one of the two inheriting the tanned skin tone, but anyway, it doesn't matter, mama Violet of the future's gonna fix this and give me better-mixed kiddos (at least I hope so) >:) - overall, I'm really happy of the way these two turned out. Rory's one sweet sim, definitely not the manliest just like grandpa Adahy, but you gotta love pretty tumblr flower boys :joy: overall, they both look like a good mix of Aurora and Ridge, so I'm not bummed.

Rory's one excited little genius & his head's filled with grand ideas.
    R: "-and I'm going to build the greatest Jaegers which are going to fight all the Kaiju and we're going to win the war and-"
    E: "... I'm pretty sure that's not a thing in this virtual reality, Rory."

4l9SEWx.png

Little Clara's been going through her strongest phase since Rory and Jody aged up. I guess she missed being the same age and having much in common with the two of them. She still tried to stick around, but it was clear that her siblings now were more focused on their own skill-building.

XjA4gjU.png

Rory immediately jumped into developing his handiness. He fixed all the things- and trust me, there was so much in the house that needed fixing :joy:

E6mdlq5.png

k0tCXBI.png

He never forgot to help out Clara, though, since he was the best with school projects. She even decided to remove her bear costume for him, as long as he was helping.

HYceTyy.png

I tried to focus on his aspiration too, due to the abundance of collectibles around the neighborhood, but I soon learned the hard way that you should 100% of the way remove any bicycle from the inventory unless you want that process to take centuries. Your collector sim is def going to jump up and down the bike every 2 meters to grab frogs or rocks and that's going to make you want to sucker-punch the pc into outer space. Don't do it :joy: just remove the bicycle and breathe :joy:

d1kqXUL.png

It was a matter of hours for his needs to plummet. The grind started to be just as real as the struggle.
    #justsimsthings :joy:
    Ridge's parenting skills were nowhere in sight, not even for this.
    Ridge: "I'll just keep on smiling and wait it out, 'cause these kiddos will fix themselves right?"

8fQarYz.png

Highschool began with the usual pajama-day! Honestly, I'm not even surprised anymore. Pls devs fix this :joy:

YGLwlFN.png

- but I've promised more birthdays, right? Yup. Time for the triplets to grow some white hair!
    Since they're all superstars, I decided to celebrate at the lounge with the rest of the townies.

G4i4kA5.png

... what I totally missed was the weather forecast :joy: I had to rush them to go blow the candles, 'cause it started storming :bawling:

EWmSzAw.png

HeassAR.png

zS7kI0H.png

Just get inside before you all get struck by lightning :joy: please! :joy: this was such a mistake :joy: - welp, they gotta get out with a bang, right?

dg2GlT0.png

My sims are legit bloody stupid.

cKj3Naj.png

When they finally got inside, they were already drenched. Old and soggy :bawling: But that didn't ruin the party, apparently. Rory took care of the food and drinks.

VyRz88K.png

Aurora decided that wearing her pajama was a much better option than her wet clothes, even if she was out in public.

yyH7vyH.png

Funny enough, their older sis Eliane still hasn't aged into an elder. That's 'cause she got pregnant twice super late in her adulthood, meaning that she's at least six/seven days behind her true age. But Selene aged so well <3 I love her even in her grandma form.
    S: "Oh I won't just die, believe me. As you can see, I've already cloned myself once. My face will live on forever."

78bUMXu.png

I also spotted a wild teen Violet around <3 ... that was the first time I've seen her in her teen form from the twins' birthday. She was just too shy to go greet them and soon left the lot, but I've seen her taking that totally-not-trying-to-capture-my-boy-crush-behind-me selfie :joy: Rory was 100% clueless and didn't even recognize her *facepalm*

FKL3t8r.png

The next day, school started to get harder.

3k7szyH.png

OqS9y0F.png

Thankfully, he had the whole fam to cheer him up with more fun school projects.
    Selene was just too busy plotting world destruction in the back to care about helping :joy:

InqEKau.png

As usual, he was always in charge of fixing things. Maybe it's the triplets getting older, or maybe it was bad luck, but it seems that everything breaks much more often in the house, lately.

X8XrO6c.png

His first robot! <3

r0dHRiK.png

On the last day of summer, it was once again time to enjoy the sun at the park. It's a national holiday in my game, so I grabbed the chance to invite over all the former childhood friends. Violet arrived with her bike and her best skirt *wink wink*.

Q8nF3rv.png

Emilia invited her crush from Sulani, Leonardo, but he was kinda shocked to find her swarmed with fans demanding selfies and autographs.

88qbgH2.png

She had to explain why the heck there were paparazzi everywhere, 'cause she realized he had no clue.
    L: "You're not like super famous or something, right?"
    E: "Me? What gives you the idea?" :joy:

8MLxjW6.png

In the end, she decided to give the paparazzi something to capture.

85QQwjg.png

Violet wasn't the only cute girl/townie around, tho. I spotted a grown-up Antoniette Villareal that almost made me want Rory to flirt to his heart's content. Almost. I'm not going to betray my fave girl, even if I was tempted. One day I'll have a true serial romantic heir, but today is not that day :joy:

zduy9rM.png

They all enjoyed their time together and caught up with all the things that had been going on in their lives.

OLMMASN.png

Before the last summer sun set on the horizon, they had a water balloon fight.
    Violet went right after Antoniette and her cute face :joy:
    V: "Take this, you gorgeous little princess!"

1au4vKy.png

vdAngOT.png

It was finally night time, which was also fireworks time.
    The paparazzi were still around to record everything. Wrinkly Selene was still as smug as ever and loved every single flash pointed in her direction.

wdrwVjc.png

Of course it was Rory the one taking care of all the explosions :joy:

YCqoPXf.png

NAprPp6.png

Back at home, that same night, the fam got the weirdest text ever. I swear, I've never seen anything like this before.

6xVoAgJ.png

School started to get better for Rory, but at the same time...

3S5bXrl.png

I've promised more birthdays, right? So, on to the birthdays! :joy:
    Clara and Emilia aged up the same day. I got super lazy and forgot to throw a birthday party, but- oh well :joy: anyway :joy:

ZZB3N4T.png

scODV8I.png

I'm kinda mad that Clara got the "fun" aspiration.

IDK3eR2.png

On the other hand, Emilia actually rolled TWO of Selene's traits :joy: almost a 100% clone. She also got a much needed tiny makeover for adulthood.

OltjsNK.png

Clara aged up nicely, even if she's my least fave of all the kiddos.

7RKbXdH.png

Yay for no more kids in da house! <3

VyJXyuy.png

You bet that Selene finally breathed a sigh of relief :joy: she couldn't wait.
    S: "Now that you're all grown up, sweetie, you better remember to not woohoo in that closet over there. Something tells me that you have a higher risk of pregnancy if you get in there with your hot kpop boyfriend."
    E: "-pregnancy??? Not ever, mom. I hate kids just as much as you do! Also- Leo is from Sulani, not South Korea."
    S: "Just tell him to wrap his Willy, ok? I'll never be ready to be an actual grandma."
    E: "MOM."

28oxteu.png

Speaking about boyfriends :joy: - turns out that Emilia had a small issue. Leonardo hadn't aged up into a young adult yet and when he came to visit her he was not having any kind of romantic interaction. Which is super weird, 'cause they autonomously were trying to be all lovey-dovey despite the age difference.

Ck8Gws2.png

Emilia decided to break things off for a little while, the time needed for him to age up and, maybe, get more serious about their long-distance relationship.

11lyjsL.png

Meanwhile, she signed up for her first acting job and started practicing her skills with mama Selene.

DVXZAPd.png

sUY7AbH.png

With less than a week to go for his next birthday, Rory started researching into the best university, application forms and scholarships.

aXQZERs.png

I'll just end this super long update here. More to come in the weekend, now that I finally have some free time to play the game <3
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @SimCave Thank you. The twins are little cuties but definitely a handful.

@Kiwicantdie Yes, I do use MCCC and I always feel it has it out for me. lol It is very hard raising multiples in the game. I am glad that the twins weren't triplets. Si and Kia can barely keep up with the twins. Kudos to you on managing your household with all the little ones. I think I am done having noboos for this generation.
    I am still shocked that Amy has blonde hair. I was kinda surprised the twins hair was black. I was semi sad about the restaurant especially because her ratings were going up. She was up to a 3 star rating. She is much happier at home though. The kids appreciate her being home. I think they are all gaining weight because she always has cupcakes or pastries around.

Edit
    @Kiwicantdie I totally forgot to add my comment about your post. smh
    Rory and Jody both did turn out nicely. I have to say I am fond of Rory.
    I see Rory is becoming quite the handyman. Doesn't it seem as if everything breaks all at the same time.
    Well it is good practice.
    I have yet to see one of my kiddos walk around in the bear suit. I hope this phase is short for her because she is so cute.
    I think your sims enjoyed partying outside in the rain.
    Oh and I simply love the snowball interaction. It is one of my favortie things to do with my sims.
    Congratulations for all the children being out of the house.
    Post edited by amadazulsim on
    ]
  • Options
    @Kiwicantdie RORY! He grew up good looking. University plans already? They grow up so fast, don't they?
  • Options

It is time for the twins to age up.
    They really are identical.
    rbaKdKO.png
    HNtRZE0.png
    GNB6hUA.png
    qlZf3gK.png
    ScWKydA.png
    Oh and there is a foreign exchange student that has come to stay with the family for awhile. :smiley:
    I am pretty sure you all know Victor Hugo.
    57rAsK4.png
    YTqslmJ.png
    Someone has taken a liking to him.
    F3SoWEM.png
    The parents intervened to set some rules up for Blossom and Victor
    5ZoXFlw.png
    From the looks of things the conversation that Kia had with Victor was far more interesting.
    s6I1lCp.png
    5nQGgYm.png
    ng3jDow.png
    I guess it went okay afterall.
    GJ4wQbG.png
    ]
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Everyone I am sorry I've been away, I've been sick and still am.
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Mini Update

Gabe has become an elder and Adair is now a young adult! Our heir has moved to Del Sol to pursue his acting career; he and his family(once he's married) will move back to Willow Creek when I think he is high enough in his career and I get inspired on what kind of house to build them. Lol For now he is living in a small, 1B/1B, that I refurnished with what money he currently has.

Adair's new place
    kkWi1CF.png
    rqyL4ae.png
    mlRiq3a.png
    X5aaTgz.png
  • Options
    So, Derek's oldest daughter has aged up into an adult and I thought she was quite pretty.

Tayler Gandhi
    pWaprX7.png
    Y7rWJPN.png
  • Options
    @amadazulsim The twins aged up cute! I love identical Sim twins. Victor is handsome. The expressions on his face because of being given a talk were amusing.

@OJenn Please feel better soon.

@EMSimmer30 The house looks great! Tayler's eyes are so captivating.
  • Options
    Mini Update
    Adair has been working hard at auditions and gigs for the last few sim weeks and has reached the halfway mark of his career! He is already also a B-lister on the fame scale. He has received two Starlight awards so far for his acting.

LeLwjVG.png
    41cspmK.png
    YgEhLqI.png
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Kiwicantdie haha look at them all working on their project together and Ridge looking so proud. Poor EmiliaI! As heir, Rory should be nicer!! hehe Oh I forgot about the fans creeping into the house! Way to go Aurora! How odd that they're all going around in their pajamas. I wonder if some CC is causing this. If you're ok with the monsters under the bed, then all is well, but if they're making you a little nuts, there is a light you can put on the wall that will keep them away. It has little monsters waving on it. I love seeing Selene spending time with Emilia finally. Rory and the future cube...so great. I love your park. It's so pretty. Good job Dad! Keep the baby girl safe! Violet and Rory are too cute! I love them sneaking peeks at each other! WHAT? I am so shocked he married someone else when he was clearly in a relationship with your sim! Grrr! But you know drama so let's go :) Oh Sulani! Perfect! I hope that woman didn't drown! I love the pictures of Aurora and Ridge with the dolphins. Awww clumsy teen flirting! So cute. EEEEE! Drew!!! :) Oh my gosh and triplets for Chloe!!!

Oooo another update...I've been such a slacker! I'm always excited to move on too even when I'm sad to leave a couple behind <still missing Brad and Aimee>. I'm impressed that you plaid all 3 sisters! It was a fun new take. Well done! Now, on to Rory and Violet! Oh poor Jody. What terrible traits! Poor thing! She's very pretty though and oh they both are. Love them! I love the picture of Rory being all excited and Emelia looking at him like....Ummmmm....Oh wow, I have not seen a kid in a bear costume in so long I wondered if it was still a thing! Haha poor Ridge trying to parent. Look at Rory...and Clara...and best picture ever. How annoying it started raining on your big outdoor party day! I hate when that happens!! Oh Violet aged up so pretty! I love when you have them all seated around a project. Who knew so many could help on one project? It makes me laugh every time. Ooo the party was so fun. First kisses and the end of something it felt like. Very nice. Clara and Emilia aged up very nicely, no surprise there! I love the conversation between her and her mother about the closet. Too bad about the boy though. I can't wait to see Rory head off to school!

@SimCave Oooo! Baby time! Awww look at his heart melt once he sees his new baby girl. OH another one so soon!!! <glee> OH no! Not one! Multiples!! I love it!!

@amadazulsim The twins are so cute! Blossom is really pretty! Ha I love that Kia is now selling cupcakes out of the basement. That's great. Ooo ping pong table I don't remember ever seeing that! Oh...maybe it's from university? I still have not had much of play time since being sick.

A second update for you too! The twins aged up cute! No surprise there :) AHHH!!! Victor! He seems a very intense teen!

@OJenn Get lots of rest and get well soon. Definitely missing you.
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited December 2019
    So sorry for disappearing for so long - as soon as I finished cc shopping, I came down with the flu :mask: I'm still fighting it off and don't feel great, so I'll be back when I feel better!
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ Awww! You feel better too!
  • Options
    Thanks @debjameswhite its crazy how much kids get sick at daycare! And I hope you feel better soon too @JordanNicoleJJ

In my last update Kaden and La'ei both applied for scholarships in order to attend college.
    2729a1c473.jpg

But only one of them got awarded enough to make it worth while.
    c436755123.jpg

Poor Kaden only got one scholarship, he was so upset he decided to hold off on college for now.
    37635ed68c.jpg

While Kaden stayed home and worked on repairs and remodeling La'ei went off to Britechester to study Culinary Arts.
    471dcc6523.png

With such a big first day ahead La'ei got a makeover!
    cf87962233.jpg

The first few days before the term started flew by, between meeting new people and hitting the books she was ready for the term to begin.
    6a3ae54c98.jpg

9b805f9d78.jpg

bf345e2227.jpg

However....A few things needed to be done before the term could officially kick off - makeovers

Meet Mollie, she's La'ei's roomate and possibly the most laid back person on campus.
    7d79d23de1.png

But she was in desperate need of a little touch up :lol:
    e42501d4e7.png

And then there is Suzanna who lives in the room next door to La'ei and Mollie. She has ALOT of school spirit.
    8f243f7c4c.jpg

After a few makeovers, it was time for the term to start!
    fb32841ac6.png

La'ei is dedicated to getting good grades, she is taking on two courses at a time but no more than that to limit distractions.
    af74e00cb0.jpg

La'ei passed her first term with flying colors
    874426ccfc.png

Kaden was so proud of her he decided with the term over it was time for a date ♥
    d9b6d1249d.jpg

efca39d566.jpg
  • Options
    Update

Adair had been working hard putting in great performances and getting to know his co-workers(the social elite) when one of his co-stars, Andrew, asked him if he could give a friend of his a place to stay while getting back on her feet. After hearing about how the young lady(Jana) was forced by her family into an arranged marriage while still a teen to an old man for business connection reasons and how after five years she was finally free following the mans death; Adair agreed to house her for as long as she needed.(He was very moved and also thought her story would make a great movie, maybe a suggestion to one of his director friends?) Upon meeting Jana, Adair was amazed at how driven she was to live her own life now given the chance and despite what she had been through how cheerful, lively and outgoing she was. They got along just great!(I have truly never seen a friendship bar go up that fast without some kind of cheating). After their first week living together Adair had realized he was totally gone, in love, but decided not to do anything that might hurt his now best friend and just enjoy what they had. It was a huge surprise to him then when Jana started to hint she was interested in him! They both tried to go slow but just like their friendship, their love just seemed to click. Jana despite her ordeal had always believed in love and a soul mate waiting to be found and she was convinced Adair was the one. After only a second week of secret dates(no papparattzi please) they both decided that no matter what people thought of their limited time knowing each other, they were ready for forever; they eloped at the county clerks office, only letting Adair's family know after the fact. (How scandalous!) The next few days were blissful spent just the two of them and no work pressure but Adair's dream of being a master actor could not be put off for long. He prepared for his biggest role yet, lead actor in a period drama while Jana cheered him on and worked on her passion for art(maybe she too could be famous and they could support and boost each other to new heights). Filming wrapped up and Adair was nominated for two awards for his performance and his agent let him know that not only had he been promoted the final level in his career by the studio but according to social media trending he was now considered a superstar! He and Jana celebrated that night but she had another reason to rejoice for him; they were expecting! Keeping busy with work and his fans, the days passed quickly, the big day was here and it fell on Adair's full adult birthday. With no time for a piece of cake after aging up it was nooboo time! Welcome, Peyton Lovell, a baby boy! The very next day they pulled themselves away to attend Adair's star placement ceremony. Adair was so happy and full of pride at his accomplishment and so very thankful to his fans for their support, he gave a great speech before and a great meet and greet after. He was especially glad to note that his star was one down from his 2x great grandmother, the fashion star, Ophelia Lovell(look what their family has accomplished so far)! Realizing that with a baby now and his level of fame it would be a good idea to move back to Willow Creek, it would provide privacy and he and Jana would have the support of his extended family including his elderly fathers and his brothers and their families. Construction stared and just in time for Peyton's toddler birthday with the help of lots of money and the right connections was completed. Too busy with their dreams and each other, Adair and Jana agreed one child was plenty and thus Peyton was now the Lovell heir for generation 7. I'm seeing a bad trend you two. :(

Jana Lovell
    rKI1pTf.png
    WsSPgrr.png

Adair, the global superstar
    lzOgRnP.png

Adair, full adult B-day-poor Jana in the background ready to pop...Lol
    6N0y5cq.png

Adair, placement ceremony
    6N0y5cq.png
    c0mTrRA.png
    BFHUBVS.png

Peyton Lovell-Heir gen 7
    b1m80g6.png
    MG4bHmj.png

Rebuild WC Gen 6 house!- Up on my gallery: EthanHS
    This is unsurprisingly the most expensive build yet, it is 200k more than the second most expensive, let that sink in. :wink:

MYEaGhv.png
    D69S96J.png
    YwIKZP5.png
    RvLMhET.png
    xLlV9d8.png
    e9DGTIf.png

• Options
    @OJenn It is crazy how often kids get sick! But then their little immune systems are just starting out so I guess it makes sense. It's too bad Kaden wasn't able to go to college with La'ei. How exciting for La'ei though! I like her makeover! She's looking very scholarly! (technical question: Do you have lashes that work with glasses? Also why can't EA just give us lashes instead of knitting?). Your makeovers are exquisite! I can't wait to know what "plum's" name really is. Whoa! She did amazing her first term! Very nice update :)

@Everyone Soooo...I made a mistake and I've ruined my game. I have a few options and I want some opinions. I have an idea to write a tragic end to my current scenario and move forward in Willow Creek with one of the triplets they just had. This will be a paranormal story and it will be called "The Ghost, the Vampire and the Witch. My second idea is just to start over with Kelsey and Lawrence as my founders in Willow Creek. Thoughts?
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - Do the paranormal story!
  • Options
    Welp, I caught the flu :sweat_smile: just as I thought I was safe for the holidays :joy:
    What's with us getting sick almost all at the same time??
    Anyway, I was lucky enough not to be too sick & being completely stuck in bed, so I grabbed the chance to play and build stuff in game. I'm here for your posts now and maybe I'll update a little bit later if I'm feeling slightly better.

@amadazulsim MCCC is so good but at the same time it's the worst when it comes to multiple births :joy: - I gotta say, I would love to have like 5-6 kiddos per gen in this challenge, 'cause I love to see their different genetics, but I know that I would hate that from a gameplay perspective. I'm always torn on this matter, but ultimately I go for fewer kids 'cause I'm trying to keep track of the whole family tree.
    I adore the twins! <3 it's sooo good that they're identical! Aaaaaaaaaah Victor! :mrgreen: yaaaas I can't wait to see more of him! I love that you went for the foreign exchange student story, it's soo good. Lol look at Blossom being already all over him <3

@OJenn I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick :cry: get better soon! <3 I'm sending virtual hugs. I'm also grabbing the chance to tell you that in the Willow Creek 10 gen pool, generation 6, the link for Nina Blackstone seems to be broken or not working :confused:
    Aaaaaw I'm so happy for La'ei's scholarship! <3 it's kinda sad that Kaden didn't get it, but I'm sure that he'll do well enough staying at home and working on those repairs/remodeling. La'ei looks super cute in her makeover! I'm afraid that one of her roommates' name got censored by the forum and it's hilarious :joy: you're so good at "fixing" those poor townies! Congrats for that GPA! Kaden and La'ei are so sweet in those last two pictures <3

@EMSimmer30 I'm loving Adair's new tiny house in Del Sol Valley! <3 the glass roof is my favorite! You did so well with the color scheme and all the modern furniture! Adair also looks super good in all of his roles, especially the "GOT" one! Gz for all the awards! <3
    OMG Jana's backstory was so wild to read! :flushed: it's so cute that Adair and Jana fell in love so fast tho, that secret/private wedding was truly fitting for their story. Congrats on the nooboo! <3 it looks like Peyton is such a great mix of the two parents! -omg and the house??? That mansion is huge! And stunning!

@debjameswhite I hope you're feeling better & that you've fully recovered for the incoming holidays! <3 I can't wait to send Rory to uni too, I'm sure I'll have tons of fun with those in game weeks especially because I'm going to send Violet there too *wink wink*. It's sad to move on with the gens, tho, right??? I'm so attached to these sims... also, nope, the pajama outfit for school is definitely not a bug but a feature *eyeroll* that I guess was introduced with Discover University *sighs* I hope the devs fix it, 'cause it's getting annoying.
    Oh no what happened to your game???? I hope your save is safe & sound :weary: tbh I'm fine with both options, as long as you chose the one that you find more appealing. I'm so bad at picking just one :sweat:

@JordanNicoleJJ not you too!! :tired_face: I'm so sorry to hear that you've not been feeling well. I hope that you'll start feeling better soon <3 I'm sending virtual hugs <3 (you left me hanging with Virginia's pregnancy announcement and that cc shopping spree, so just remember that I'll be eagerly waiting for more :joy: )
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    @kiwicantdie - Thats odd the only Nina Blackstone I was able to find is this one but I could have sworn the Nina we selected was a red head?

@debjameswhite - Plum is such a good name haha! Although I am not sure why on earth the forums censored her roomie's name. 94e84b0e00.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top