Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote For Eco-living Art Style!

Check out the blog and vote between two concept art styles here:
https://thesims.com/news/sims-4-community-pack-style

The official twitter announcement:
Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    And submitted. Voted on Style B because that is more to what I think when it comes to eco-living. That and it looks more unique than style A. Sure Style A is probably more modern eco-friendly, but I'd like something that is new and maybe fits a different niche. Style A just seems similar to stuff we already have.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    And submitted. Voted on Style B because that is more to what I think when it comes to eco-living. That and it looks more unique than style A. Sure Style A is probably more modern eco-friendly, but I'd like something that is new and maybe fits a different niche. Style A just seems similar to stuff we already have.

Agreed. The clothes kinda won me over too!
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    The clothes were a factor as well. We already have something similar to A's clothing I'm quite sure. Again, it's all about something new and unique.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    I think both are nice for different situations. It was really a toss up for me, but I voted B because I thought the clothes were more interesting.
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I voted B, even though I liked A as well. B has a more country living style to it that I would really like to have more of in the game.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited April 2017
    I loved both but I chose A. I just want the clothing with option B. it would of been easy but I also loved the design on option A as well. Option B. design really didn't appeal to me as much as their clothing has.
  • Options
    Penny_Lucas_626Penny_Lucas_626 Posts: 2 New Member
    I really enjoy the idea of having a super earthy clothing style and pallet (like style B) but having super modern eco tech stuff (like in style A). Best of both worlds :3

P.S. I went with style B
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I went with B it was just more what I like and unique!
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I voted for A. I prefer modern furniture/appliances.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I voted for B! But I had an internal error; and cannot continue/submit the survey. :'( Hands down, B's clothing won me over. But I loved the stuff in both kitchens.(liked B's kitchen a bit more, though).
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    I voted for B! But I had an internal error; and cannot continue/submit the survey. :'( Hands down, B's clothing won me over. But I loved the stuff in both kitchens.(liked B's kitchen a bit more, though).

Same, couldn't submit it either :disappointed: To be clear, I chose option B. Loved the clothes :love:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Definitely A. B to me looks like stuff we already have. Basically a bunch of clutter objects. Most people who care that much about the environment live a pretty minimalistic lifestyle, not random clutter objects on counters and walls. Which is why I picked A, because it's simplistic.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    as long as laundry is included in other word washers and dryers i chose both
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2017
    Anything made with plastics or synthetis is not considered Eco friendly and A looks very plastic and synthetic - anything but ECO friendly. Plastics and rubber shed micro sized particles into the air that damages the eco system of all individuals and plants eventually, synthetics is sometimes even worse.. So I would never vote for A. Looking cleaner does not always make it a better ECO choice.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    HucklekreeHucklekree Posts: 129 Member
    B looks natural and earthy. To me that says ecoliving. I chose B. :)
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I voted B even though the style is kind of similar to the one we got with Movie Hangout (bohemian). Also the fact that they included a long brush and a dustpan won me over lol
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    edited April 2017
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Definitely A. B to me looks like stuff we already have. Basically a bunch of clutter objects. Most people who care that much about the environment live a pretty minimalistic lifestyle, not random clutter objects on counters and walls. Which is why I picked A, because it's simplistic.

Its not about clutter. I live this way, and option B was very similar to my lifestyle. I really liked the herbs drying on the wall, I have some up right now. The items in the picture are all being used in some way shape or form. For The Sims 4, it may just simply be decor, but if that was someone's home in real life, every item would serve a purpose.
  • Options
    BluerayDarkesBluerayDarkes Posts: 11 New Member
    Its a shame there wasn't an option to choose the kitchen from A and the clothes from B, the clothes in A look similar to what we got already and very bland. Where as the clothes in B were different and looked fresh, but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I loved the look of kitchen A.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Since I tend to build more modern style homes, I voted for Style A.

Originally, I was kind of bummed that it looks like Style B is most likely going to win; however, when I saw the post by @Pixelsimmer reminding that Style B does match the furniture in the Movie Hangout SP. If it does win, I won't mind because now I'll have a reason to use those items (which I rarely to never use). :)
  • Options
    professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    To me, option A looked like a spread from Real Simple Magazine, while option B looked more like a collection of stuff a real person would get from a variety of sources.