Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is a very interesting behind the scenes of making toddlers -

Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
edited February 14 in Nominated Threads

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

As happy as I am that they are finally here, I don't think I'll ever get over the silence lol.

I don't want to know how they made them, I'm just glad they did. I want to pretend the whole situation didn't happen lol.

(But yes, was an interesting read, I skimmed through)

--T
  • Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    To7m wrote: »

As happy as I am that they are finally here, I don't think I'll ever get over the silence lol.

I don't want to know how they made them, I'm just glad they did. I want to pretend the whole situation didn't happen lol.

--T

They can't talk about stuff thats in the making or future content they can lose their job for doing so. Thats why they didn't say anything about them working on toddlers.
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member

--T

I'm just going to take "we cannot talk about future content" as a yes we're making it.
  • Options
    LadyJester wrote: »

--T

They can't talk about stuff thats in the making or future content they can lose their job for doing so. Thats why they didn't say anything about them working on toddlers.

Actually, they can talk about future content as long as it's free. So yeah, they could've just told us. (Correct me if I'm wrong though, they tell us so much rubbish, I lose track of the excuses)
    Dreagen1 wrote: »

--T

I'm just going to take "we cannot talk about future content" as a yes we're making it.

Me too, from now on :naughty:

--T
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member

--T

Actually, they can talk about future content as long as it's free. So yeah, they could've just told us. (Correct me if I'm wrong though, they tell us so much rubbish, I lose track of the excuses)

--T

--T

They can only talk about free content in the quarter it's being released. Paid content is more flexible and can be discussed outside of its release quarter :)
  • Options

--T

--T

--T

They can only talk about free content in the quarter it's being released. Paid content is more flexible and can be discussed outside of its release quarter :)

That's it. Lol. Thanks, I honestly couldn't remember.

--T
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    On one hand, I understand how frustrating the lack of communication from video game companies can be.

On the other hand, the thrill of datamining and conjecturing !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top