Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Well, obviously, whatever Ivy does in the future, it's all going to be Clem's fault for not locking the bedroom door.
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @AudreyFld <3

@Bloosmoo He's got plenty of time to be a vampire dad! But LOL, what a kind and generous offer. ;)

What if Clem agrees to give him a son and then ends up having like 2394082389423 more girls...but either way, it would make up for things. More kids, more room for Ivy to do her own thing!

@MVWdeZT Clearly. ;) It all comes back to childhood (ok, teenhood) trauma.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh and it's apparent that Clementine never told Ivy about her twin! :open_mouth:

SAD!!!

And so...once she sees Cirrus again, he'll tell her (in a poem somehow) Lol! I bet Ivy will be so angry!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Yeah, Clem keeping her entire family a secret... :#

Ivy will be furious when she finds out--and very hurt. :'(
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Sky expects her father's return to be more joyful...

dVrJtQq.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    /SMARSHES AWESOME BUTTONS

Oh ho ho, how mystery u b papa fokks
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I can hear you cackingly evilly at my pain and torment all the way from here :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
  • Options
    I guess we know why Fox and Sky have such a special bond... :bawling: It’s strange and sad and beautiful.

This chapter has given me so many feels, both good and bad :joy: This storyline is gonna tug at my heartstrings the most :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Wow.....a huge revelation! Shocked at the reactions of everyone.... Poor Sky! :bawling:
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 There was more than one reason Fox said it wasn't fair for Sky to call him her favorite. :'( He has a leg up on the "competition."

@AudreyFld It only gets worse from here...! :#

uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    So mysterious! Glad I only have to wait until Sky’s next chapter for the reveal!

And Cirrus is Fox 2.0 poetry edition. :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So...
    If that is Shadorlando than I am a bit mad at him. :s If he cared so much for Lyanna why did he let her fade away?? And why is he haunting Sky? It's your fault Orlando that Lyanna is gone! You loved her to death!
    I can't even think about the rest of the chapter now! Grrr
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    So...
    If that is Shadorlando than I am a bit mad at him. :s If he cared so much for Lyanna why did he let her fade away?? And why is he haunting Sky? It's your fault Orlando that Lyanna is gone! You loved her to death!
    I can't even think about the rest of the chapter now! Grrr

OOOOHHHH!!! I'll have to go analyze all the Sky chapters now!!! :o
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Unfortunately, it'll be, hmm, 3 weeks before the next Sky chapter? This week I'm starting to add new PoVs, so it'll take a bit longer to cycle through them! And you'll definitely notice some hints when you reread. ;)

@haswh I'll reveal more in the next Sky chapter(s), promise! <3 But yeah, he probably shouldn't be haunting anyone. Sorry for the frustration! :#
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Okay well, the comments helped me figure it out.

And Cirrus’ poems make more sense now.

But hoping you’ll fill in the whys and how’s!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick I will! Sloooowly, but I will. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick "Cirrus is Fox 2.0 poetry edition."

LOL :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    @pammiechick "Cirrus is Fox 2.0 poetry edition."

LOL :D

Hee! Adore the boy's talent now that I understand his messages. :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    New name for our boy!
    Shadorlando
    !
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    New name for our boy!
    Shadorlando
    !

O ya, that's better than SmoOrlandokey :(
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    edited August 2019
    I feel like I completely missed something somehow, last Gen. Everyone is so mad at Orlando, and I always thought he was kind of a jerk, so maybe I get that. But I don't see how Lyanna's death was his fault. She was mortal. She was aging (and thus, as we all do, growing closer to the end of her life). He brought her to the fae world to slow that process down. So, she lived longer than she would have otherwise, not shorter.

Edit - ROFL! My first "plum". I never imagined that word would be banned. :joy::lol: It's used all the time in casual conversation. Let's see if "not a nice person" gets past the filter.

Edit 2 - Wierd... when I edited and re-posted, it replaced "plum" with my original word. I do not comprehend how this system works. My brain is now shutting down for the day.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow Ha, I don't think everyone is angry at Orlando--but he certainly has some people who will never forgive him (or me), LOL. His kids aren't too happy either, but more on that later...

You're right though, he brought Lyanna to the fae realm to try to slow the aging process. Unfortunately, the magic of the world was too much for a human and made her less herself, but he didn't want to believe it. He did what he did out of love--and maybe selfishness too, but he didn't want to hurt her.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @GlacierSnow I feel like maybe there’s some gray area here? All the other gen 2 characters (even the humans, like Bas and Daisy) are still alive, and outlived Lyanna. So I think in terms of human-years, she did live considerably shorter than she should have. However, since time passes differently in the fae-realm, maybe it was technically longer. I think he brought her there when she was probably in her 30s? (Guessing by the age of the kiddos!) and she died when her kids were probably in their mid-20s. So in human years I’m thinking she was like 50s when she died, maybe? Like I said, gray area! Haha

The thing I’m most angry with Orlando for though is not only was her life (in terms of the human realm) actually cut shorter by his attempts to lengthen her life, but the fact that she started losing who she was — her vibrancy and personality. She spent too long in the fae realm, and started fading away and becoming nothing more than a shadow of who she would have been if she’d stayed in the human world. That’s no way for the bright and beautiful Lyanna to go out :bawling:

So, in the perspective of someone who does hold Orlando responsible haha, I see it as he robbed her of living a fulfilling life. Depending on your perspective, maybe it was longer or maybe it was shorter. But it wasn’t a life she deserved, in my eyes :( And at the first sign that something was wrong, he should have taken her back to the human world, but he didn’t. He let her fade away :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png