Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A year wait between EPs?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    I don't think we've seen anything that's said that exactly. We know that it took a year for CL to come to fruition but that's about it. If they do only have one EP a year I think that's actually a good thing it's better than shoehorning an EP. My guess is depending on the amount of finances, resources, amount of time and the concept for the EP will determine how much time will be spent on the EP.

it took them nearly a year to release get together. a year for city living and a year between spa day and dine out.

I don't see much change with waits like that.

There was only an 8 month gap, and would've been 7 if not delayed.

9 If your talking about get together

My point is,

It took 11 months between that pack and city living

And 11 between spa day and dine out ;)

What? GTW was released April 1st 2015, GT was released December 7th 2015. That's an 8 month difference.

Well, then what happened in 2016? The time between Dec. 2015 and Dec. 2016? One EP and how many GPs...one? Slowing down then it would seem. GTW was March 2015 so that's nine months which is about right, but 2016 total lack of new 'gameplay'. Stuff packs don't count.

yeah agreed 2016 was a pretty dry month. i mean sure we got restruants and city living. but that is about it. the stuff packs just did not add much to the game. infact some of them felt like reused ideas and infact one of them was so poinltess.
  • Options
    CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    I don't know, call me an optimist (kind of funny when most people swear I'm the opposite) but I sort of feel like the dry spell is over.

The promise of the potential in the Vampire GP has me excited for what more they have planned this year.
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    I don't know, call me an optimist (kind of funny when most people swear I'm the opposite) but I sort of feel like the dry spell is over.

The promise of the potential in the Vampire GP has me excited for what more they have planned this year.

yes that is something i can give credit too. with the addition of the buttler in the stuff pack we just had the vampire game pack and bowling stuff pack coming out. and the promise of teaser trailers every qauater i am hopeful because last year was a dissaster. in terms of content coming out. most of it pointless and then a dry spell of even information and even the gurus teaseing us that we did not have info.(and people actually enjoyed the gurus doing that)
  • Options
    CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    brendhan21 wrote: »

yes that is something i can give credit too. with the addition of the buttler in the stuff pack we just had the vampire game pack and bowling stuff pack coming out. and the promise of teaser trailers every qauater i am hopeful because last year was a dissaster. in terms of content coming out. most of it pointless and then a dry spell of even information and even the gurus teaseing us that we did not have info.(and people actually enjoyed the gurus doing that)

I always try to remind myself that they're employees. They don't want to lose their jobs so they are limited by whatever their company policy dictates. I'm sure if they could, they would tell us everything and give us everything we want.

It IS frustrating how incredibly slow content is rolling out.

However, I'm hopeful that the dry spell is over.
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    i Think Claire the Bear Can will as Wildlife NPC For The Sims 4 Pets Expansion Pack :)