Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guests.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy having guests round, but not every few hours. It's slightly annoying when I'm busy and I have people who I don't even know knocking at my door.

Is anybody else experiencing constant guests? I never used to have these much people showing up.

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Add the Private Dwelling lot trait. Guests are no more (for the most part).
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    In certain neighborhoods. In willow creek, I get tons of people knocking on my door but not so in other neighborhoods. In newcrest it never happens. And then in San Myshuno, it never stops for some neighbors. Always knocking because they want to eat or exercise. When I lived in an apartment I don't recall my neighbors knocking on our door

I just hate the key system with City Living. What bothers me is the fact that everyone given a key shows up at the same time and almost all the time.
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    No, no one has come to visit any of my Sims (and I play fifteen households when I play) in over a year.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    That's where the butler should come in handy - he has settings on how to deal with visitors.
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I think the constant phone calls to hang out are more annoying!
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!