The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about group activities and the bubble blower

Is it possible to create a group and make one of the activities to use the bubble blower?

Comments

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    No. Also no karaoke. And they should add it to groups. Someone please tag gurus on this.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    No. Also no karaoke. And they should add it to groups. Someone please tag gurus on this.

I assume you're talking about clubs? They should definitely add bubble blower, but I have a club that has singing as one of their activities. I think I just chose singing, not specifically karaoke, and singing karaoke counts.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    kati77 wrote: »
    imhappy wrote: »

I assume you're talking about clubs? They should definitely add bubble blower, but I have a club that has singing as one of their activities. I think I just chose singing, not specifically karaoke, and singing karaoke counts.

Someone mentioned in another thread that when they set Singing as a club activity, most Sims will autonomously practice singing instead of using the karaoke machine.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited December 2016
    Didn't know about the karaoke machines. Thanks for that info. They should add bubble blowing @SimGuruDrake @SimGuruNick
    Post edited by imhappy on
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    Yes, I was rather disappointed that CL did not add much more to the list of group activities. Shooting hoops is there, but I would have loved to see karaoke and bubble-blowing, as well as options such as 'hunt for bargains' (to be used at the fleamarket), 'try new food', and 'set off fireworks'. I would also have liked to be able to take a group to the humor and highjinks festival in such a way that I could get them all to sign up for the same team. I have tried taking groups to various festivals at different times, but I can't seem to make them engage with what is going on around them.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited December 2016
    If you are in a group of only 2 payers the option is duet, the karaka machine is only for 1 and two people.

Edit however, group can watch person performing when in group or clubs, but they won't do that on their own as CL is not part of the club system.

Edit: @FKM100 that is there, just go to the humor and hijinks festival while in a group or club and your get a group option on the tea both dark and light drink light tea together or drink dark tea together.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    Thanks, Sid - I was not aware of that option.