Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alex's heir needs Teenagers! CLOSED

pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
Hey, wonderful, talented people:

Gen 2 of Day & Knight is about to start and I need teens for the next heir to interact with and possibly choose for a mate! Of course, you don't know the gender of the heir and it really doesn't matter. I want both guys and girls!

SO...submit any and all you wish!

Please use this for submission form:

Name:

Traits:

Background info?

Picture:

Gallery link: (If you have cc on them, just tell me and I'll find them in game)

cc link:

PLEASE use this hashtag: #dayandknight

Submissions will close by November 12th.
iTvMKZ8.jpg
Post edited by pammiechick on

Comments

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Oh that is nice. You definitely get one of me. Is it okay to make more than one? Just that I know ;)
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh that is nice. You definitely get one of me. Is it okay to make more than one? Just that I know ;)

Yes! Create a whole crew! I use the Go to School mod, so Alex's teenager will meet them there. Any and all are welcome! THX!!! <3 I'm excited to see what you come up with!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    I am definitely creating one or maybe more!
  • Options
    I am definitely creating one or maybe more!

Awesome! Can't wait to see!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    Yes! I'll be sure to create some girls for you (i suck at making males)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Hmm... Maybe I could upload the Nakamura Triplets when I get home, they were fun to play with! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited November 2016
    Name:
    Jenny Garraph

Traits:
    active, genius

Picture: eQS9kvP.pnguomxqqE.png

cc link:

Eyelashes:
    http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2/&t=MjM3ZTJhMGY4MTI5NzgyNzg5ZmQ4Njg3NmViNTEyMmRkNWIzMTIwNiw4Q3o4UGhNRw==

Lips
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Screaming_Mustard/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-lipstick/title/[-chronic-]--dry-lip-colour/id/1346814/

Name: Benjamin Garraph

Traits: active, geek

Picture: lpT4r47.pngy7sTKXS.png

cc link: same as for his sister

Background info of the siblings: If you look just quick over Jenny and Benjamin you might think that they are siblings by blood but they actually aren't. Their parents married a few years ago and since that time they are like real siblings. Jenny and Benjamin are really into sport especially basketball. Sometimes they also play video games together but Jenny is not the biggest fan of it. Ben on the other side is a real geek. Never debate with him about star wars! He knows everything about it. In school he doesn't show this very often. He is the sport star and nobody sees anything else in him. Sometimes Ben feels a bit wrong in his friend circle.
    Jenny might be a sporty girl but she also knows how to dress up like a barbie (Through she would never do this without a really good reason). Jenny gets just the best grades and is in the same friend circle like her brother. However she doesn't count any of them as her "real" friends. Her best friend is the bookworm and genius Livvy Chen. They spend most of the time together. Sometimes the age difference of them is in their way.

Name: Livvy Chen

Traits: genius, bookworm

Background info: Livvy Chen comes from a very traditional Chinese family. She works hard and even skipped classes. Most of the time she digs herself in books or she helps out at the restaurant of her parents. Every free minute Livvy spends with her best friend Jenny. She looks up to her and wishes she could be more brave like her friend. Except Jenny, Livvy doesn't really have friends. It is hard to be the youngest in the class.

Picture: C2V4CgV.pngIv2UoWl.png

cc link: same as for the others
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I'm definitely making some teens, I love helping to populate the game! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yes! I'll be sure to create some girls for you (i suck at making males)

Great!
    Hmm... Maybe I could upload the Nakamura Triplets when I get home, they were fun to play with! :D

Ohhh...sounds awesome!
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    I'm definitely making some teens, I love helping to populate the game! :)

Hooray! Looking forward to seeing them!

@Marialein LOVE THEM! They are sooo cool! Thank you!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Name: Natasha Nunn

Traits: Outgoing, Self Assured

Background info?: Natasha never misses a day in school. The problem is, she can barely stay in class. The typical problem child, the principal tried to reach her parents countless times, but they never respond. Are they always travelling, or is Natasha a runaway?

Picture: KfwbEYq.jpg

Name: Diva Nunez (Sandra's twin sister)

Traits: Romantic, Squeamish

Background info? Diva dreams about finding her soulmate. She is stylish and romantic, as well as very sensitive to anything disgusting like food fights. She hangs out only with "the good girls".

Picture: Emb7RRH.jpg

Name: Sandra Nunez (Diva's twin sister)

Traits: Creative, Goofball

Background info? Sandra is the younger of the twins. She loves to make jokes at anytime, frequently annoying her twin when they are with their clique.

Picture: otmccGO.jpg

Name: Everly Magee

Traits: Cheerful, Music Lover

Background info? Just your average girl, Everly inherited her name from a great-great-somemoregreats-grandmother. That is, an ancestor. She describes herself as hmm...cheerful and she likes music, I guess?
    Easy going, she is not popular, not bullied, and keeps mostly to herself and her small group of friends. Her grades are mostly average. Her plans for the future can be summarized as becoming rich.
    (Not sure how she will get to that though.)

Picture: ARYRMjY.jpg

Name: Mickey Watts

Traits: Self Assured, Kleptomaniac (Public Enemy)

Background info? Mickey just thinks school is a waste of time. He is there only because his parents promised to put him on boarding school if he fails once more.
    Mickey tends to let out his frustration on anyone nearby and has nearly no friends for this reason, except for Paxton.

Picture: 1rXGjhz.jpg

Name: Paxton Wilkins

Traits: Jealous, Evil (Public Enemy)

Background info? Judging by his appearance, you would think Paxton is a shy nerd. Don't be fooled. Together with Mickey, he is always raising the chaos inside the school.

Picture: WhM1OP7.jpg

Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/C7BD7E63A54411E68A591A48E9EF6133

Just as a note, Diva and Sandra were the founders of one of my legacies in Sims 4, and I really liked them. The legacy is over for some time now, but it will be fun to see them in a new version walking around :D
  • Options
    Whoa... @anaitapeva youve outdone yourself!! Absolutely loving these backstories!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Name: Winter White

Traits: Materialistic, Squeamish

Aspiration: Serial Romantic

Background info: Coming from a very rich family her standards in everything are high. Dislikes poverty and all that comes with it. Hates Manu.

winter.jpg

Name: Manu Narayanan

Traits: Self-assured, Foodie

Aspiration: Body Builder

Background info: Comes from a poor family. Works hard to help his parents pay his school fees.

manu.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Here we go! :blush:

I didn't have a save of them as teens so I aged them up from children and gave them a makeover :)

Name: Mako Nakamura

Traits: Hot-headed, Romantic (Serial Romantic)

Background info:

The Nakamura girls are renowned for their explosive tempers and Mako is no different, she could go from "Flirty" to "Punch your lights out" in less than three seconds. It pays to watch what you say around Mako, lest she take it the wrong way. She's looking for "Mr Right" but will settle for "Mr Right Now" until he comes along.

Picture:
    makodayandknight.jpg

Name: Kasumi Nakamura

Traits: Cheerful, Geek (Nerd Brain)

Background info:

Kasumi's rage is focused firmly in the realm of Nerd-Rage. Beat her at a game of R.E.F.U.G.E. and boy you better watch your head! Other than that she's an incredibly happy and well-balanced individual, just your typical teenage angst with none of the extra Nakamura spice.

Picture:
    kasumidayandknight.jpg

Name: Asuka Nakamura

Traits: Active, Hot-headed (Bodybuilder)

Background info:

Asuka has found an outlet to channel her anger in her daily gym routine. If she misses a day she gets incredibly surly, if she misses two, watch what you say, if she misses three, run for the hills!

Picture:
    asukadayandknight.jpg

Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/87A04BDAA56311E68072A68B05B62D2F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=munter_bacon&max=50&maxis=false
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Munterbacon Asuka looks like Joaquin's daughter. :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @Munterbacon Asuka looks like Joaquin's daughter. :smile:

@Maladi777 She does, whereas the other two are spitting images of their mother. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    @Maladi777 gorgeous entries as usual! And I really will be able to do a lot with their personalities!

@Munterbacon The Nakamura sisters are gorgeous! And love how different they are! Can't wait to play them!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @pammiechick - Are you still looking for entries? I'm debating making a cool rebel gang for you...or a group of popular kids.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Kamio wrote: »
    @pammiechick - Are you still looking for entries? I'm debating making a cool rebel gang for you...or a group of popular kids.

Go for it! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Thank you! It will be fun to see them going around the school!
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    @pammiechick Thank you! It will be fun to see them going around the school!

Excited to play..Alex and Knight need to get preggers...well, in their own way, of course. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Name: Lucille Müller

Traits: Genius, Unflirty

Background info: Lucille (Luci for short) Is an exchange student from Windenburg. As a Very acedemically focused girl and nearly fluent in both her first language ( whatever they speak in windenburg, probably german) and english She decided the big city had more to offer. She has never really out of the country and wants to explore whats out there more then anything. Luci has never really been into romance and believes it is more important to do well in school however, moving to Sam Myshuno by yourself age 16 isn't easy; and not cheap either. so now here she is, rooming with two people she barely knows in an unknown city.

Picture:
    11-08-16_7-36-40c2a0pm.png?w=680
    11-08-16_7-36-44c2a0pm.png?w=680

cc link: http://maxismatch4sims.tumblr.com/post/146507459352/crazycupcakefr-hello-everyone-i-am-back-with

Name: Brooke Montano

Traits: Romantic, Outgoing

Background info: Brook grew up in willow creek, meaning zero nightlife, zero cute boys and zero fun. As soon as she gathered enough money she moved to the cheapest place in San Myshuno she could find with two roommates she didn't know. time to go see what (and who!) is out there.

Picture:
    11-08-16_7-36-57c2a0pm.png?w=680
    11-08-16_7-37-03c2a0pm.png?w=680

Name: Chirs Burkett

Traits: vegitarian, bro

Background info: as the only one of the trio who grew up in San Myshuno Chris is very familiair with the area and decided to help these two on their ways. rather spending his time with the bubble blower or playing basketball school has never been his main focus. he is very laid back relaxed. no need to worry, he has all the time in the world.

Picture:
    11-08-16_7-37-08c2a0pm.png?w=680
    11-08-16_7-37-12c2a0pm.png?w=680
  • Options
    @TheGeekGamez Got 'em! Wow! Love that cc hair. I know they will be a great addition. I love how everyone is different. It will be exciting for gen 2!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    Name: Audrie Darkstalker
    Backstory: Aubrie has always loved painting, so when she was bullied in school for her strange surname, it was always a way to escape from the depressing reality. Now, she is an aspriring art student with high hopes of her work being featuring in galleries.
    CC: Skin
    Picture:kteJLaF.jpg

Name: Lexx and Kenzie Blake.
    Backstory: These twins may not look alike, but they certainly have similar personalties. Despite Kenize's delicate appearance, she is just as tough and brutal as her sister. They are both aspiring criminals, wanting to lead a evil plot against the government in the future. Can their palns be foiled or will these evil geniuses overthrow the people with power before they even know they're coming?
    CC: Same as Aubrie's <3
    Picture: y57RoFV.jpg
    hA3TWlq.jpg
    They can be found under the hashtag #dayandknight on the gallery (my origin ID is xEnderrp :smiley: )
  • Options
    Name: Audrie Darkstalker
    Backstory: Aubrie has always loved painting, so when she was bullied in school for her strange surname, it was always a way to escape from the depressing reality. Now, she is an aspriring art student with high hopes of her work being featuring in galleries.
    CC: Skin
    Picture:kteJLaF.jpg

Name: Lexx and Kenzie Blake.
    Backstory: These twins may not look alike, but they certainly have similar personalties. Despite Kenize's delicate appearance, she is just as tough and brutal as her sister. They are both aspiring criminals, wanting to lead a evil plot against the government in the future. Can their palns be foiled or will these evil geniuses overthrow the people with power before they even know they're coming?
    CC: Same as Aubrie's <3
    Picture: y57RoFV.jpg
    hA3TWlq.jpg
    They can be found under the hashtag #dayandknight on the gallery (my origin ID is xEnderrp :smiley: )

Ohh...love the names and they're gorgeous! Yay! Thank you!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @Munterbacon The Nakamura sisters are gorgeous! And love how different they are! Can't wait to play them!

Thanks! I used the family to test out the Restaurant pack and had heaps of fun playing them, they were an... explosive family! :D

dustshaela.jpg