Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nice Slide but where will I put it?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I have a play lot just for the children's things because often times there is no room in the house for it, and it gives them some place to go.
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    I usually put 20x15 houses on 20x30 lots, you can always make a house bigger but not the lot it is sitting on. I will probably still put the slides in community lots, it will probably be another thing they (and who ever visits) want to constantly do.

My question is why are they in cloths not bathing suits ?
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    I don't mind the slides being big in terms of realism but I agree with the telescope xD. That needs to be adjusted quick tbh

haha I want the old telescope back! My sims don't need to see 4000 lightyears away to stargaze

Into The Future is the next expansion pack confirmed....it is confirmed guys this is obviously a HINT...no need to question it. :trollface:
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I plan to make a water park type venue.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I agree it does seem like things are a bit over sized in TS4. Like the Dollhouse and the video game console.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited July 2016
    hannaaj22 wrote: »
    @DragonAge_300905 is that houseboat on the gallery? I love it. Does it use CC at all?

Yes they are on the gallery and no CC. I have my gallery bookmarked, here is the link if you want them.
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=INDYANNA2&max=50&maxis=false

Edited to add.
    Version 2 has more computers. I tried playing it with a family of four and there wasn't enough computers.
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Don't get me wrong, loving how the pack looks, like really this and Kids stuff are the only ones that has had me pleasantly surprised but where on earth will we put those slide. Look at them! They are clearly much bigger than they were in Sims 3 and even back then I'd have a hard time placing a slide. Besides, where will I put it between my rocket and telescope, kidding my sims get nothing! Except a pool because that's all the space I have.

Why is sims 4 so over sized :/ Guess 'll just buy the 64x 64 lot :/ Like this one
    TS4_719_SP08_SCREENS_01_002.jpg

Something else I was curious about was if the birds would look as good as the ones from OR

07-09-16_11-20-29nbspPM_zpsvkuf1nwu.png
    07-09-16_11-20-55nbspPM_zpssotvsnvw.png

There's a Magnolia Blossom for that! Cheers!

What?! :/

I mean you can put the slide at the park cause there is plenty of room there! Magnolia Blossom is the main neighborhood park in Willow Creek!
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    The waterslides are a little bit larger than I would like, but most of my legacies are in 30x40 and the 40x50 lots in Newcrest. So, I can make it work for the most part; however, the Smithsons live in a 20x30 lot in Willow Creek... looks like they'll have to make new friends if they want to slide. lol :smiley:
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    Anyone notice anything about this picture?

28237692766_3cb6146a23_b.jpg

No? Look a bit closer.

28271698765_04d32e2ef5_b.jpg

Noticed it yet?

28237689936_0e50ed74a1_b.jpg

How about now?

28271694425_1633883390_b.jpg

Oh, now you see me huh?

27656499023_6e8cfc4b0a_b.jpg

Enjoy your waterslides.

28237687526_6592a9029b_b.jpg

Why thank you, I will enjoy my water slide and you, you continue sounding bitter o:)

13 people found the humour in my post, one person (you) tried to make it into something that it wasn't.

Enjoy your water slides, I know I will.

I admit I assumed you were making a jab at the game not having toddlers.
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    hannaaj22 wrote: »
    @DragonAge_300905 is that houseboat on the gallery? I love it. Does it use CC at all?

Yes they are on the gallery and no CC. I have my gallery bookmarked, here is the link if you want them.
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=INDYANNA2&max=50&maxis=false

Edited to add.
    Version 2 has more computers. I tried playing it with a family of four and there wasn't enough computers.

Thank you! I will download when I'm next in game.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22