Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC GLITCHING AFTER UPDATE

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    bloodierevengebloodierevenge Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Persisia said:
    > Hello! I have a similar issue. (I can't find anywhere to make a new post, so please forgive me.) Basically, some of my sims are irrevocably glitched. No matter what I do, the appearance is... well.. wrong. In CAS they look fine, but in the actual game: from a distance, they appear bald and the clothing is the same colour as the skin, but if you zoom in, some of the appearance of the actual hair/clothing will show in ugly patches. It's not just CC that does this, and I can't figure out why it's happening. I've tried rolling back saves, I've tried replacing the sims with old versions of them, nothing works. The sims that get this error are randomized, whether they have CC or not, but once that sim has it, it has it for life. So far it seems only to be on one of my files, which could be a good thing, but that file I've put so much time into. It's been around for years, with over 50 custom sims, and this very suddenly happened. Is there any way to fix this short of just deleting the affected sims? I'd really rather not; 17 of them are affected by this.

I have the exact same issue and it's frustrating. It's been happening since the update and it's probably the worst glitch I've ever dealt with and I really don't know how to deal with it. I saw something that said it dealt with overlays/custom skins, so I went through and removed each one. The problem still persisted. I don't know what to do. If anybody is able to give a solution/is able to go through my mods folder and see what the issue is that'd be fantastic because I'm honestly desperate. I've already tried adjusting my settings but it doesn't work. It's ruining my sims :(