Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,229 Member
    Winter is winding down. Aurora and Tre own the land for Big Sky Ranch. They need money to build their dream ranch on that land. Aurora is doing her part. Her landscape paintings are gaining in popularity. And sales.

She made a cool 1K simoleons for this one. Small change now, but someday...
    5Q2Xyiw.png

When she isn't painting she's tending her little garden.
    gexbsNu.png
    It's not much now. But Aurora knows someday it will be magnificent.
    Yuqa7Yn.png
    UHn6vZf.png

She hasn't lost sight of her dreams. She still wants to climb Mt. Komorebi. She trains at a rock wall climbing gym in San Sequoia.
    c0tA4AB.png
    She needs a partner. Tre felt like a perfect fit.
    qVs4mKF.png

But he's clumsy.
    wO121in.png

Like really, really clumsy. Just walking can be a challenge.
    MKSrfqs.png

She's beginning to wonder if he's the right fit. To climb Mt, Komorebi that is. She loves Tre with all her heart. She doesn't want to become a widow. Not to reach the top of the mountain.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,113 Member
    edited May 27
    In honor of Fathers in the Sims and the families that surround them, I made the theme of these teasers revolve around a mermadic road trip vibe and give one of my mermen a special spotlight because of how much he's proven himself to be Family Oriented and a super dad!

Sneaking Off
    As I Imagine the dolphin's words. "You aren't sneaking off again, right?"

53748969251_06af7d4e53_h.jpg

As I imagine Alex's words to the dolphin that stopped him. "I'm totally not sneaking off to the spot I heard that cool human music."

53749381065_34224b97b2_h.jpg

53749289209_e10869763d_h.jpg

He totally snuck off to listen to cool human music.

53749380545_70ca23aa64_h.jpg

A Long Road Trip, I mean Swim
    That Moment near the end of a long swim and a family member is delaying things by wandering off.

53749288989_9efa4fdb91_h.jpg

Father's Day Spotlight
    Something I just really wanted to share because he deserves the recognition. Calum was one of my original sims and he was originally created to have the Twins, my two main merlings. I didn't plan much for him, but he proved to be extremely family oriented well before he got the family-oriented trait. I ended up changing his Child of the Island Trait for the Family Oriented Trait because it's one of those rare moments where the behavior of a sim was unexpectedly aligned with something without the trait.

Anyways, Calum takes pride in his family, and he's since developed so much from what I originally created him to be!

I imagine that Calum had to wrangle the twins to bed after the pod got them safely to the grotto. When he did get both of them to bed, he had this air of confidence about him. It was well deserved.

53748043977_a65bc93e4d_h.jpg

53748043787_8011905d10_h.jpg

53749285489_ac89b298d8_h.jpg

Not sure about how much I can share before the new forums go live. Here's a link to the extended version of the teasers:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Challenges-Stories-Legacies/The-Merfolk-of-the-Sulani-Seas/m-p/13754869#M865
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 811 Member
    edited May 27
    We are driven by our wants. Sometimes our baser needs make us choose unwise courses of action...

mRwRO30.png
    Post edited by Caerfinon on
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,292 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , I like those planters :)
    @Caerfinon , ac.. what if there is deep frozen bacon??????
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,004 Member
    A few screenshots...

I love little Ryan's expression here. And of course baby Maeve sleeping in the background.

YbfHuju.jpg

When your kids are pale redheads, make sure to have them wear hats on sunny days! Ryan's now a toddler with the silly trait. Maeve's due to become a toddler the day before Seán becomes a child, so there'll be a very brief period with three toddlers in the house.

14KJqjP.jpg
  • Options
    @Caerfinon You just got there Jon. Bit early to get so desperate. 😛

@Ellupelluellu Thank you 🙂 They're from the Garden At Home pack by Max20 for anyone interested.
    @Lucy_Henley Aww, those pics are so sweet. 🥰
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited May 27
    thank you @DaniRose2143 🙏
    The forum is only just showing me your post now.
    How nice Tre and aurora own Big Sky Ranch and have begun making their new home. That's so exciting the garden is coming along.
    Aurora is in great shape. Beautiful painting.
    Be very careful with mountain climbing. Afraid of events with possibility of fatality in game but I really want to try rock climbing .
  • Options
    edited May 27
    We tend to want what we want...

gno0xDi.png
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,004 Member
    Phew!
    Since it's a hot day in Chestnut Ridge, I got Niamh to try ice cream with Maeve (Maeve's first food was mashed mango which she dislikes). Since I'm used to every infant loving ice cream immediately, I was surprised to learn that Maeve was unsure about it! I re-tried it just now, and it turns out that Maeve does love ice cream. Maybe she was unsure of the coldness at first, but the sweetness won her over.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,012 Member
    @Brd709 oh, thank goodness. I really am enjoying your foray into the life of you Sim Self.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited May 27
    @GalacticGal I play on medium to low settings, doesn't sound like a jet engine on those settings. I recently had it cleaned too, but if it something happens thats gives me a chance to upgrade I wouldn't mind 😁

All I can say is Back up, Back up, BACK up. Trust me, I learned the hard way.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,593 Member
    edited May 27
    @LeucosiaX Very cute nursery room ☺️ Congrats to all the winners

@DaniRose2143 Pico won’t be left behind anymore 🙂 Mt. Komorebi and most of the destination worlds are the worlds I’m intimidated to even try to build in.
    Great painting Aurora, can’t wait to see her garden grow😁 Aw Tre 😆 Clumsy trait is one I’ve never played, makes we want to try it out.

@Metior_Ice Calum’s a great father, the twins are very lucky 😁

@Caerfinon 😆 Reminded me of the myth of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸’s shelf life, careful there Jon.
    Edit: Lol that word got frogged I expected it, meant the yellow sponge snack with cream filling 😆

@Lucy_Henley Aw Maeve loved it after all☺️
  • Options
    edited May 27
    @Ellupelluellu
    I suppose when a character has reached the end of usefulness, it's time to move on. I have been greatly enjoying your story. (I left you a little note on your personal page, I do hope you don't mind.

@DaniRose2143
    I love the Clumsy Trait!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,113 Member
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,593 Member
    @GalacticGal I play on medium to low settings, doesn't sound like a jet engine on those settings. I recently had it cleaned too, but if it something happens thats gives me a chance to upgrade I wouldn't mind 😁

All I can say is Back up, Back up, BACK up. Trust me, I learned the hard way.

Yes agreed, I've been backing up weekly in case 🙂
  • Options
    @Caerfinon, your detective must be boiling in that uniform, but it doesn't show.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,104 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Maybe Tre shouldn't be given the opportunity to fall from a height of more than, um, walking on regular ground ;)
    @LeucosiaX Pretty builds, and your celebrity sims always look so great!
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there has been a change with postimages.org? I'm trying to share images, and instead of the usual links I get links with "tempimage" in the name, and the bbcode doesn't display the image on here properly.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal He was only a little overheated, but he had a bunch of focused modlets to deal with the effects.
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,292 Member
    @DaniRose2143 ,
    thank you :) Again something to add to get list after game is done :)

@GalacticGal ,
    It's okay, I do appreciate your try to help , it just is that maybe this dog is too old, stubborn, or both, to learn new things like that anymore :smiley:
    Thank you about my game :) It's just regular slow gameplay without any actual story in mind. :)

I loaded Babs and Geoffrey....

then my phone rang.. and again and again. Felt like I have never talked in phone more than today. And really it was even not important... uncle told their tractor was broken.. cousin complained about new vacuum cleaner not being good.. friend wanted to know does red dress fit her...

IBf9KlQ.png
    After all the talking I took screenies and closed the game :smiley:

@mightysprite looks like mine is like before , postimage.org , I mean. I do have an account tho:
    27-5-2024-21-32-30.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,862 Member
    thank you @mightysprite 🙏 I never tried postimages. let me know if it gets resolved.

@Caerfinon oh wow, you got really far in your game. Look like you finished the quest. Congratulation. Good luck with Strangerville.

@BlueSeaWaves beautiful photo of the pets in Mt Korembi. I have a horse there, but I have not gone far with the path. Please post screenshots of any scenic rides you have there. It's a beautiful world.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,366 Member
    @mightysprite I use Post Image when on my phone. Seems to be working ok.
    Screenshot-20240527-145417-4.png
  • Options
    Thanks @simgirl1010 @LeucosiaX @Ellupelluellu , sounds like it isn't a sitewide change then, I will wait and be patient because on the rare occasions I've had postimages issues in the past, they get resolved within a day or so :)
  • Options
    @mightysprite @simgirl1010 I haven't been able to use Postimages. I upload my screenshots in their original .png format. Postimages converts all of them to .avif which doesn't work here. From what I've found online there's no way to stop Postimages from doing that.
  • Options
    edited May 27
    yes, these new temp names I'm seeing do seem to be attached to .avif files now that you mention it-- when did that start for you @DaniRose2143 ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top