The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    RazzgarRazzgar Posts: 55 Member
    Bill and Janine made a big decision. They decided to adopt a child. (I've never tried that before so figured I'd change things up a bit.) Today, Janine brought her home...Her name is Tonya...
    Bill met them outside and I think it went well...
    mPl9M7k.png
    Tonya took right to her new home...
    NwS6cVR.png
    3fuR00z.png
    Ga9bjl3.png

Tonya hasn't met her new Aunt Janice (the ghost) yet. That should be interesting...Wait until she finds out her new Mom is a spellcaster and Dad is a vampire...
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited August 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves Welcome to the dark side! It's ok, we have cookies and everything! WonderfulWhims is one of my must have mods. You have all sorts of options for romance, woohoo, pregnancy, you name it. If you're ready to dive into the world of poses there's a version of Pose Player built in and an expanded array of cheats on top of that. I can't imagine playing without it. You're going to fall in love with the world of mods and cc. It's a lot of work to keep things updated but it's worth it.

I'm so happy I could scream. This is how I want to see these two, in love and showing each other affection, no pushing the other one away...WQB0JXK.png

While the girls were off with Liberty celebrating her last day as a single woman, their moms were relaxing in the sun, enjoying the breeze blowing in off the ocean...
    KB9qLou.png
    2eGvIAl.png
    uqdzEGv.png

Raising those five young women wasn't always easy, but it sure has paid off!
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I will move heaven and earth to tell my simmies stories. No buggy mods will ever stop me!✊😁

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,623 Member
    Yesss I caught up 😁 Great way to end the weekend🙂
    @Ellupelluellu
    P.1225 Haha I think the plant will be out for the count indefinitely😂 It wasn’t an easy fight😭
    @DreamPrincess
    P.1225 Wow! Great catches Roddy! Fun time with the dolphins too🙂 P.1226 Haha Roddys excitement while baking cookies with mom🙂
    @GalacticGal
    P.1225 Glad you enjoyed it, I forgot how difficult the storyline was😅 Had some trouble getting through it😆 luckily its all over now
    @Lenny_Ogg
    P.1225 Love how Little Goat 🐐 was on standby the entire time☺️ Agreed with Saiwa, Tyalindo is fantastic!
    @DaniRose2143
    P.1225 Looking fowaord to the backstory ☺️ Thank you for the congratulations, it was a tough one😅 P.1226 Wow, one problem after another, hoping you’re able to figure out the source of that. Glad to see the problems been resolved. P.1227 Sounds exciting! Will definitely give it a try 😁 Glad to see Londyn and Danielle back to their normal selves☺️ Hope the moms enjoy the time at the beach, its well deserved🙂
    @Lyrie
    P.1225 Welcome back! Was actually wondering about your updates earlier this week. Hope you can post some soon🙂 Hazel and Rainbow are adorable as infants!
    @Lucy_Henley
    P.1225 Aw Butterscotch and Emily look adorable while meeting each other.
    @_Gina
    P.1225 Oof RIP Mr. Moody, that picture of Mr.Mcmillian burying him was sad😢 Nice of Dany to help out. Oh no, RIP Mcmillian too😢 At least the update took a happy turn after ☺️
    @RedDestiny92
    P.1226 Wow didn’t realize the movies could have pop ups either, will have to send my sims more often. Also the picture of the easter bunny kidnapping the child😭 Lol that head bop sticks again! I love it, at least it went better the 2nd time😆 Wow, the wedding really took a turn huh. His face during the photos😭 He really didn’t want photos taken. Hope their honeymoon goes well😁
    @Misty4m
    P.1226 Love that the spark is still there between them, even in another save☺️
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,891 Member
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,010 Member
    Victor, Beatrice and Oliver are currently in San Myshuno, in the spice district. Lilith Vatore has shown up. She clearly isn't very bright... she keeps ordering plates of food from the Moroccan food stall, eating it, and then throwing up because she's a vampire. :#:D
  • Options
    RazzgarRazzgar Posts: 55 Member
    Aunt Janice finally introduced herself to Tonya...
    By way of Ghost Scare!...
    L6HaZRq.png
    rMB5hVz.png
    Tonya quickly realized that Aunt Janice was just teasing her...
    I8nlIqu.png
    And it ended well...they are now best buddies in crime! (Sworn to torment Bill and Janine...LOL)
    hSfSL0c.png
    Just a few random family pics....(I think tomorrow, Janine will take Tonya to Chestnut Ridge to visit Karol and Hajar.)
    ldsqooL.png
    3iJ8412.png
    RSRuUPW.png
    3NcPf8W.png
    0t7QrSs.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @GalacticGal, page 1226.
    Thank you!

@BlueSeaWaves,
    Princess Roddy doesn't feel comfortable fishing in Sulani, but when he does, he's always respectful to the local wildlife. He also enjoyed helping his mum with the baking of the peanut butter cookies.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,143 Member
    @Lyrie I enjoyed the Hazel and Rainbow flashback :)
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves @DaniRose2143 Thank you <3
    @LeucosiaX You can just shiftclick on the portal :)

Last but not least Jeb found his horse in Brindleton Bay - after being embarrassed to death by his grandmother and the staff at the owlery...
    Full post here at the forum.
    09765c8af9321a70f18f8e36cbc79597777eb27c.jpg
    0ea11b54d440057a1af753b7175fc428107c84da.jpg
    Now the boys finally all have their horses. 'Just' one month and one week after the Horse Pack release :smiley:
    But I wanted it to be something special since we had to wait so long for the horses.
    e4f0b6c99f015c3972c38099ecabe9ca9b477b9a.jpg

d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I'm having a bit of a creative block this morning. It has nothing to do with writing, it's how to go about shooting some of the scenes for the new Tartosan Sun. What I wrote created an image in my head but I'm not finding poses or game animations that fit. I'm trying to think of ways to get close without having to rewrite the story to fit the shots. So while I sort that out I took a few minutes to create a table of contents for the story since the chapters are so spread out. It's located on Page One at the top of the first post. I also noticed a little oops I made when I went back and changed the way the chapters were titled. I skipped over #19.🙂

Whatever solution I come up with there will be a new chapter by tomorrow evening!
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,772 Member
    I'm having a bit of a creative block this morning. It has nothing to do with writing, it's how to go about shooting some of the scenes for the new Tartosan Sun. What I wrote created an image in my head but I'm not finding poses or game animations that fit. I'm trying to think of ways to get close without having to rewrite the story to fit the shots.

Been there, done that. I feel your pain. All you can do is the best you can do with what you've got. :)

To round out my current barrage of pithy cliches, I will end with - remember that perfect is the enemy of good. B)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    @RedDestiny92 What a whacky couple you have. That was fun!
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @GalacticGal
    Squee! Thank you! :D We only have two more families to go before we get back to Evan and Bonnie and I'm gonna get them both in one update, since Cecilia Kang didn't really have much going on. You'll see. >:D
  • Options
    I'm having a bit of a creative block this morning. It has nothing to do with writing, it's how to go about shooting some of the scenes for the new Tartosan Sun. What I wrote created an image in my head but I'm not finding poses or game animations that fit. I'm trying to think of ways to get close without having to rewrite the story to fit the shots. So while I sort that out I took a few minutes to create a table of contents for the story since the chapters are so spread out. It's located on Page One at the top of the first post. I also noticed a little oops I made when I went back and changed the way the chapters were titled. I skipped over #19.🙂

Whatever solution I come up with there will be a new chapter by tomorrow evening!

Personally, I'm not opposed to text, if you can't find a shot that fits. I do that quite often. Also, try not to stress over it, that can make the problem worse. At any rate, I look forward to the latest chapter. :)
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Thanks everyone been following all the lovely updates and stories!

@DaniRose2143 Sure! I can agree though I think about six sims is my max heh.
    @GalacticGal Thank you, good to be back and they are fun! :)
    @RedDestiny92 Long time no see friendo! Very happy to see all your lovely sims (and nonsense) lol!
    @BlueSeaWaves Aw, thank you! I do have a few more updates taken a long time ago, then I will play and update again!
    @mightysprite Thanks! I missed updating and will get back into it! :)
  • Options
    @GalacticGal Not having a lot of pictures in the early part of the chapter may be the way to go. When I get to the wedding ceremony itself it's all going be picture heavy. Seriously picture heavy. The fun on the beach, at the rehearsal, and the bachelorette party are all just a build up to the ceremony itself.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited August 2023
    Continuing with the TS1 Goths. To recap, I used a TS1-Goths family from the Gallery and played Cassandra, who became interested in programming and robotics and formed a marriage and business empire with Victor Feng and his ex-wife but continuing business partner Lily Feng. Lily had control of FengCorp and all of its capital: Victor's political dominance made it easier to do business and expand: and Cassandra had taken rote-programmed androids and made them sentient and uber-capable. Victor and Cassandra had two children, Victor and Samantha, and Victor was groomed as his parents' heir. Their heir he came, too, marrying a child of the TS4 Goths (Teresa) and forming a new power trio with her and his mother, combining the strengths of three families together. Cassandra retains her role as the technical brains, and Victor has assumed his father's ex-wife's place as the manager of FengCorp and his wife Teresa has moved into politics. Their three children are all teenagers, though at different stages: the older girls, Gabriella and Adriana, have graduated early and are exploring the world together, while young Victor has just started high school. Gabriella is the most promising among them, since Ade is more interested in gaming, and Victor hasn't really emerged as a distinct personality yet.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited August 2023
    One by one they returned from the Otherworld.
    Even though they only spent a few hours there, it seems that around a week went by in Chestnut Ridge.
    And when Vlad came back, he fell. The bond was screaming for Ji Ho. Vlad wasn't himself anymore and tried to attack Saiwa and Jeb.
    d2baa7c7b1ea9918d56a9e5b789ad242c7969f58.jpg

But they already went through this with him last christmas and Jeb stunned Vlad by freezing him into an ice cube...
    e6bb557f60b7ceb462d555da9e34984350c8ceee.jpg

Everyone but Jack returned. The portal is closing eventually. And then Jack's goat stepped through - alone.
    Full post is 👉 here in the forum.
    d069764bf4f38991d8190cb177bcaeb297059788.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    replies
    @BlueSeaWaves you should be fine as long as you back up your saves but be careful the first time I tried mods I had way too many way too soon, you don't need them but they can be fun for a while and then boom ten more mods. :p Funny enough I haven't taken anyone in a while I saw it but kind of forgot it was there I get fairly invested when it is time for sims some things just blend in. I was able to cancel it but I had to watch for awhile because I usually have my kids go hang out with him and for a minute I thought he was really stuck that way heh. Yes but he had no choice he was oddly adorable, he warmed up to the idea. So far so good.
    @DaniRose2143 they are a super cute couple, I bet they did it on purpose just to bug you, these sims lol those lovely ladies had a killer view, I keep waiting to get tired of the scenery but I simply can't. You win devs ha. Also hear hear, I only have a few mods right now though I swear I keep getting tempted. I think....we can't ever really be picture heavy cause we need more....I am an enabler.
    @GalacticGal You know, I think they know I have other families to get to and do this to get my attention, the sims know us too well :D
    @Lyrie right back atcha :)

Okay again I have a lot of pictures and their honeymood(I know what I typed, Angelo is still Angelo :D ) isn't even done yet

Anyways, I couldn't decide where to take them I keep locking myself to the same worlds but whatever I decided on mt Komorebi and put them in a rental close to the mountain.
    HFFSy7ch.png
    I think Shea was prepared for the worst, and Angelo was just thrilled no one was close to his wife, he can't help himself.
    fn93Nj4h.png
    fVrXLxeh.png
    Instead of his usual breakdown he started hissing and grabbing his stomach, you know instead of drinking the plasma packs I keep in his inventory, that dirty look could not have been more deserved, I won't delete you now but watch it Ito, he'll make you go missing in the wilderness and blame you for it.

Ahem, moving on.
    O10QQVth.png
    I let them have some freedom while I was looking around I found the regular slope but he beat me to it, he was just real excited to play in the snow.
    oCN5U43h.png
    Then he face planted and worked himself into this pose, like he meant to fall, he so didn't but he will never admit it.
    svLXeuOh.png
    Not to be outdone, Shea joined in and I lost sight of Angelo so I don't know if he was behaving or breaking down cause he couldn't see her then he appeared behind her supposedly ready to ski again. He might be hopeless, but he kind of has a little bit of golden retriever energy...if you squint.
    The festival of snow happened to pop up so I let them go hang out there.
    1pEQWwEh.png
    I suppose he didn't see much competition here so he was rather chill about other people talking to Shea.

Or he was just too distracted with free will on he really just liked that mountain.
    Gvdztw9h.png
    I had him buy the festival outfit before letting them play in the snow, it was kind of strange how docile he was, I guess all he needs is some snow and his lady. That is why we can't live here he simply must be problematic...I demand it!
    NYL8HWkh.png
    LrlHa8Ah.png
    And back on the mountain, oh I see this is like therapy, I suppose if it helps.
    After a long day outside, he infact kept insisting he wanted to go back I humored him for a bit.
    SiGlO57h.png
    They got ready for bed and the movie went unwatched because who has time for that?
    RtmZbAvh.png
    Then on cue to the peaceful first day the voices started bugging Shea and Angelo could only stand there and adore her, yeah that's your wife, no take-backs. I think he's okay with that.
    PNDFHpFh.png
    I don't think this is new but I've never seen it before, I thought he would be okay if he was distracted I thought it was like a challenge.
    NLIgrJ9h.png
    Annnnnnnd immediate break down and now I feel bad, thanks Angelo.
    H6sCMcEh.png
    Shea demanded five more minutes noticing him there, he didn't really mind they could be attached at the hip right?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Lenny_Ogg Whoa. That was tense.
  • Options
    When two horses love each other very much...

YLDKGxL.jpg

(And yeah, Oliver's photobombing :D Someone's gotta clean up the manure!)
  • Options
    Baby Caramel is here! It's a little filly (female foal). She looks exactly like Butterscotch :)

ispK4GU.jpg
  • Options
    Fun in the sun. I should have bet on Matteo's mom to be the one to jump on the Aqua-zip. I thought for sure it would be Summer's mom.
    lVD2G2J.png

I'm still hoping to be done tonight, but I'm still working on the wedding itself so who knows what surprises are lurking. While the girls are having their fun in the sun, Londyn has something to reveal to the group after a talk with her mom. It's something good and we'll see it play out in the next chapter.🙂
    1L9Q0H8.png
  • Options
    edited March 17
    At the Speed of Life, a NEW Erik Cantrell Save

Erik laid back against his pillow, an arm still wrapped around Kayleigh. “I think it’s time we move her out of our bedroom,” he said. “It just feels, sometimes, as if she’s watching.”
    “Oh,” Kayleigh said.
    “She’s almost five. We’ve never had one of our children in our room this long. It’s bothering me. A lot.” Erik disclosed.

“What about transforming the Butler’s room back into a bedroom? I know some of the kids use it as a library/game room, but not that often,” Kayleigh offered. “We can move one or two of them there.”
    “No. I want all the kids on the same floor as us. If a stealthy fan can creep up the stairs, mostly unnoticed, how much easier to creep into the back bedroom? They could just slip in through the sliders into the formal livingroom. And just which of the kids are you willing to put at risk?”

Kayleigh sat up in bed, eyes wide. “None of them. Not for a minute. I’ll talk to the twins,” she said. “We made those two bedrooms into a suite when they were born.”
    “Perhaps, we can persuade them to let Cadence have the room closest to the bathroom, which makes her closer to us,” Erik said.
    “I think they’ll agree. They have that lovely room they’ve used as a playroom/library. But I do notice they don’t study there much anymore.”
    “No, more often than not when I get home all the older ones are at the diningroom table doing their homework together.”
    “Even if we have to remove the desks, for now. There should be plenty of room for the two of them.”
    1CxYSqK.jpg

“If we offer a new paint job and new carpeting. . .” Kayleigh said. “And I think we should freshen up the bedroom half of the suite, too.”
    “That’s easily done.”
    “I’ll talk to them first thing tomorrow.”
    “But why are you taking our suite away?” Melodie moaned. She came home feeling very sad.
    bdqH7v8.jpg
    “It’s the best solution for now. You can choose the paint and the carpeting.”

“Get out of our room, Jamison,” Melodie said. “It’s our last night in our room, so please leave.”
    “Yeah, and I want to go to bed,” Harmony chimed in.
    KX212Fp.jpg

*~~*~~*~~*~~*

“Ma’am?” Charlie Nialls said, poking his head through the front door. He was one of the workers hired to paint and lay down new carpeting upstairs in the official “Girls’ Room”. His jumpsuit spattered with a myriad of colors, paint drippings all. “There’s a problem just outside of your security gates,” he continued. Kayleigh walked toward him, stepping away from the breakfast she was preparing. Harmony took over the cooking for her.
    “What sort of problem?” she asked.
    “Well, I think she’s dead, Ma’am.”

“She? Dead? Who, and how do you know? Oh, my gosh.” The only she could think of was . . .
    “She’s frozen solid, Ma’am. And I don’t think she’s breathing. At all.” Following Charlie back outside. Kayleigh gazed at the corpse through the slats in the gate. She whipped out her phone. “Yes, I’d like to report a Death, please.”
    Sure enough, it was Erik’s Stan, Kalama Huntington III, just as she suspected. This turned her stomach and tears stung her eyes. Poor thing.
    8dMhvrj.jpg

Before long the medical examiner arrived to ascertain what happened. (As if it wasn’t apparent.)
    Their maid was aghast and the fan who decided to hang out in front of their house was simply overcome with grief.
    ufUoE1A.jpg

“Of course,” Kayleigh told them on the phone. “No, I know my husband will agree. Thank you.”

Erik arrived home again to find the Paparazzi out front. Of course. “Erik, can you give me an exclusive interview?”
    “Sure.”
    “How do you feel about another fan freezing to death outside of your estate, again?”
    Wk5D3H2.jpg
    “I’m devasted, of course,” Erik began. “I just can’t understand it. I set a heater by which they could warm themselves, and I just don’t get why they don’t use it. It’s very cold here.”
    “Do you have anything to say to her family?”
    “Yes, thank you. You have our condolences and we will be picking up the tab for the funeral services. And now, if you’ll excuse me,” Erik said, passing through the gates to disappear inside of his home.

A few minutes later, Andrew sung out, “Mommy, he’s doing it again.”
    “Whose doing what again, Andrew?” Kayleigh sounded exasperated. “You know you’ve really turned into quite the Tattle tale. In fact, if you don’t quit, I’ll pin one on you.”
    “B-but you told us not to juggle a soccer ball in the house.”
    “So, whose juggling?” She looked around to see her four oldest children in the room. She immediately ruled out Cadence, who was still too little for that activity.

“It’s Dad, Mom,” Jamison said. “Guess he’s really upset, huh.”
    “Yes, he is. I suggest all of you leave your father alone, for now. He’s — trying to deal with things.”
    “But,”
    “Ah —” She held up a finger. “It’s his house. He designed it, and he had it built with his own money. He is the king of this castle. Now, no more.”
    ReIprA0.jpg
    uR2cueG.jpg
    I8HWLs4.jpg

A few minutes later Erik moved onto the back patio. He brought some freshly grown grapes with him.
    He attacked those grapes with the same vigor he used against the soccer ball.
    IwyqS4A.jpg
    i14UJIi.jpg

Once he filled the bottle with grape nectar, he washed his feet and put his shoes back on. Finding Cadence, he swept her up and played a rousing game of Bear. Her giggles renewed his spirit.
    wWchHxR.jpg

The painters finished up both rooms, which left twenty-four hours for the paint fumes to dissipate. Come Friday, Erik would be minus a Toddler, but a Child would be added to his brood.

More to come, Thanks for reading!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top