Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aulani Wahine's Destiny CLOSED!

pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
aulani.jpg

Hey, Tribe Wahine readers!

Since it seems there are two sides (and some in between), I decided to allow you to vote on Aulani's destiny. I know some readers don't speak and hide in the shadows, but they might have an opinion, too.

I have gone back and forth with what to do with Aulani's storyline. I know this--he will choose one--Ysa or Mor. I have plotlines for both women, but I cannot for the life of me figure out which path for him to take.

I know Ysa is unlikeable at the moment, but I can assure you, you will come to like her in the coming storylines I have set up. You just have to see things through her eyes. Would you have acted any differently if your man was stolen from you? And would you be hurt by his seeming devotion to an unworthy woman (in Ysa's eyes and standards)? Would you be angry with him and lash out? I know I would have. It would be hard to take, especially if I think I'm acting correctly, according to Amazon law.

As for Mor--we should look at her perspective, too. These "evil ways" are the ones she grew up with and to her, they are not wrong. Ysa was the evil one in her eyes. She messed up her whole life and family. Her desire was to marry Aulani and live happily with her children in Tribe Wahine. She did not want to become Creator. If she had bad motives in the beginning, her love for Aulani healed anything wanting in her (she has the evil trait just like Aulani).

So, who do you see him with best? Who should get his happily ever after (because, don't worry...eventually, Aulani will be happy before the generation is over. Sorry if that's a spoiler!)

VOTE HERE

Poll closes in two days--by April 28th 11:59 pm. Only vote one time! I can see if you vote more than once, so it won't do you any good to vote more times. ;)

Thank you for participating!!!
iTvMKZ8.jpg
Post edited by pammiechick on

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Voted, my preference is no secret ;)
    Glad you let us decide!
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Glad you let us decide!

I can basically just copy and paste the above - even though my preference is the opposite :D:D:D
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Glad you let us decide!

I can basically just copy and paste the above - even though my preference is the opposite :D:D:D

LOL!

I'm a little worried we'll have an even split. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    edited April 2016
    I voted! I can't wait to see the results. Either way I'm sure the outcome will be good :)

Edit: also, thank you @pammiechick for letting us take part in the story yet again! I always like when writers let their readers participate somehow.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    I voted! I can't wait to see the results. Either way I'm sure the outcome will be good :)

Edit: also, thank you @pammiechick for letting us take part in the story yet again! I always like when writers let their readers participate somehow.

I'm just glad I have caring readers who can help a writer out. Ha! I have changed my mind no less than 50 times...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I voted , was a no brainer for me. lol
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Frn0731 wrote: »

LOL! I definitely know who you chose! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @pammiechick I really have no idea whom I should choose. Can't I just vote for no matter whom of them gets Aulani the other doesn't strike back?
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I voted too... I love Aulani and I want to see him happy <3
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    @pammiechick I really have no idea whom I should choose. Can't I just vote for no matter whom of them gets Aulani the other doesn't strike back?

LOL...um...sorry! That would be tampering with plot! Ha! :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    edited April 2016
    I haven't taken a part in the whole Aulani love triangle debate yet so here are my feelings.

Personally, I'm voting for Mor. To be honest, I never really liked Ysa all that much, I just don't like Tsunderes* in general. When Aulani was given the chance to choose his mate, I wanted him to pick Kosumi instead of Ysa, but no big deal, I thought Aulani and Ysa did make a cute couple. Then when Mor came to the tribe, I also didn't like her that much (You'll see I'm very picky with my ships), I thought she was a sociopath the way she was manipulating things and people. I also thought it was downright wrong for her to use love potions and to control Aulani with her magic (Which is kind of like how women are drugged and 🐸🐸🐸🐸). Basically, I didn't really like the two women in Aulani's life for a very long time until Ysa came for a visit to Tribe Wahine; that's when I started to lean towards Mor.

Aulani and Ysa's relationship is far from perfect, anyone can see that, but I think that their relationship was doomed to fail from the start, and their time away from each other made that more apparent. When they fell in love, they were both young, like Romeo and Juliet; Also like Romeo and Juliet, I think it was more lust than love given their age and their nonexistent past experiences with romance. When Aulani and Ysa finally meet again, the initial attraction and desire they had for each other were gone, and Aulani's new love for Mor only deepened the rift between them. A part of me feels like Aulani's love for Mor might be like Stockholm syndrome, but I do believe their love is shared and mutual, one that was cultivated over time, not like Aulani and Ysa, which is more like a whirlwind romance.

The final thing that made me side with Mor is how she was (unjustly) exiled from Tribe Wahine without a trial and the right to explain her side. Ysa seemed like a toddler who left her toy on the ground to play with another one and threw a temper tantrum when someone else started to play with it because she expected it to still be there when she left but the toy was never hers to begin with.

To conclude #MorlaniFTW

EDIT: Tsundere means a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    I haven't taken a part in the whole Aulani love triangle debate yet so here are my feelings.

Personally, I'm voting for Mor. To be honest, I never really liked Ysa all that much, I just don't like Tsunderes* in general. When Aulani was given the chance to choose his mate, I wanted him to pick Kosumi instead of Ysa, but no big deal, I thought Aulani and Ysa did make a cute couple. Then when Mor came to the tribe, I also didn't like her that much (You'll see I'm very picky with my ships), I thought she was a sociopath the way she was manipulating things and people. I also thought it was downright wrong for her to use love potions and to control Aulani with her magic (Which is kind of like how women are drugged and 🐸🐸🐸🐸). Basically, I didn't really like the two women in Aulani's life for a very long time until Ysa came for a visit to Tribe Wahine; that's when I started to lean towards Mor.

Aulani and Ysa's relationship is far from perfect, anyone can see that, but I think that their relationship was doomed to fail from the start, and their time away from each other made that more apparent. When they fell in love, they were both young, like Romeo and Juliet; Also like Romeo and Juliet, I think it was more lust than love given their age and their nonexistent past experiences with romance. When Aulani and Ysa finally meet again, the initial attraction and desire they had for each other were gone, and Aulani's new love for Mor only deepened the rift between them. A part of me feels like Aulani's love for Mor might be like Stockholm syndrome, but I do believe their love is shared and mutual, one that was cultivated over time, not like Aulani and Ysa, which is more like a whirlwind romance.

The final thing that made me side with Mor is how she was (unjustly) exiled from Tribe Wahine without a trial and the right to explain her side. Ysa seemed like a toddler who left her toy on the ground to play with another one and threw a temper tantrum when someone else started to play with it because she expected it to still be there when she left but the toy was never hers to begin with.

To conclude #MorlaniFTW

EDIT: Tsundere means a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time

Love this analysis!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's neck and neck! The lead has flipped many times today!!! Ahhh!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    It's neck and neck! The lead has flipped many times today!!! Ahhh!!

How many people have voted so far? (Just passing time while biting my nails :D)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    30 votes and it's changed hands AGAIN! (Also, if people vote more than once, I delete their extra votes...just because I think one person has voted around 12 times. Ha!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    I voted. Who knows how it'll all play out though. :)
  • Options
    It changes hourly! I'm on the edge of my seat! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    I voted! I think that it will come down to one vote!
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    I voted! my ship will sail strong or land with titanic. this is the moment of truth!
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I just voted and can't wait to know the results!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    This is so hard! Currently I like Mor, but I'm also very curious how would Ysa manage to win Aulani back.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »

Me too though you all know my position
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I voted Ysa! First love all the way!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]