Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Min specs for the game

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    sundancer16sundancer16 Posts: 77 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I think I'm going to buy a new computer. What do you reccomend the sims runs THE BEST on?
  • Options
    katgib13katgib13 Posts: 62 Member
    edited October 2010
    Lover_Boy wrote:
    i love how my comoputer blows away these requirements but my game will crash when someone watches tv or walks out side the house or gets something to eat, i thought they delayed the game to fix **** like this

Funny because mine is pretty much the same way. I know my graphics card is lacking and after Christmas, I'm having my computer completely rebuilt. I have to. I have a Dell and you can't just switch out the graphics card on them. Anyway, other than my graphics card, my specs exceed the minimum and I'm still having MAJOR issues. I've updated my hard drive and got more RAM and it didn't help. If anything, it's even worse. Bleh.
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited December 2010
    I have the integreted Nvidia 9100. Its not as good anymore and my game lags because of it (I think)
    Which would work with my computer? HP p6130y
    processor: AMD Phenom 9750 Quad Core Processor

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01748306&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN#
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited March 2011
    this is probably an old one, but i need to know if this video card will work with sims3, nVIDIA GeForce 9200 .. reason is i am getting the Acer AZ3101-u4062 Desktop. Much newer than what i presently have, and faster. and the video card is as stated.
  • Options
    minxy2minxy2 Posts: 7
    edited June 2011
    Thanks! I didnt really understand any of that and got a bit confused with the numbers but I know my computer gooooood for the game! ;)
  • Options
    NytashaNytasha Posts: 31
    edited June 2011
    •17.3" HD+ HP BrightView LED display
    Intel HD Graphics with 1696MB total graphics memory
  • Options
    the_original_pepthe_original_pep Posts: 5
    edited January 2013
    Any one know if the Nvidia Gforce GT640 is compatible?
  • Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited January 2013
    the_original_pep - the simple answer is maybe. There are several versions of this chip. You have to be more specific.
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top