Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Do you prefer me working on the next chapter or writing excuses here? Thought so... :D
    *opens Blender to work on a pose*
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    That depends on if the next chapter has Tony or not.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Do you prefer me working on the next chapter or writing excuses here? Thought so... :D

You can do it! :)
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    That depends on if the next chapter has Tony or not.

No. Next chapter has Celeste mostly. Does it mean you're less excited? :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Less excited, yes. Still excited though, also yes.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Yay!!! :kissing_heart: We'll stop bugging you now!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    I'll take Celeste anytime now, over a tollie chapter! So many hints were given already about her, so I'm curious how this poor girl will deal with her teen life.
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I'll take Celeste anytime now, over a tollie chapter! So many hints were given already about her, so I'm curious how this poor girl will deal with her teen life.

Same! The pics from Celeste as a teen make her look as if she will be a real rebel and I'm curious why, how she will act and especially how Chris will handle her then.
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Celeste? As long as I get more of Chris' hotness. Guess he can't help being hot with a father like Tony.
    But yeah, it'll be interesting to see exactly how Celeste gets her attitude problem. Details. :)
  • Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    Actually more excited for a Celeste chapter. Looking forward to seeing how she grows up especially since there is so much potential for her being a very complex character.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Merry Christmas from me and the Heffners. We'll be here with you in the next year again.

christmas3.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    MERRY CHRISTMAS DOG :love:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Great picture, @Maladi777. Merry Christmas!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Great Christmas card! <3
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Anybody here? I just wanted you to meet someone. Okay. I'll just leave it here as always.

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Emotional WitcHazard: As I live and breath! My New Years Prayers to get a Heffner Chapter about Celeste have been answered! <3<3<3 Poor Chris the damage is already done theirs no fixing his relationship with his little sis at this point! Although I really think he took on the responsibility as heir for her sake because let’s be honest did she really want to inherit the Heffner name with all this drama attached it would have been too much for her! But because Chris doesn’t tell anyone anything it comes off as him being an @sshole not that he isn’t one but he’d definitely be a little better off!

Dark WitcHazard: It’s not assassin Kellie but it definitely takes the cake for best introduction chapter in my book! Give me a rebellious teen over a self righteous playboy any day!

Shipper WitcHazard: I feel so bad for Celeste Kellie literally was the only true family she ever knew and now she basically has no one! Chris shame on you for not taking this moment of Kellie’s absence to foster a decent relationship with you other sister! :(

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Okay...leaving my thoughts...
    Celeste is awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her. Jordan is also great and I'm hoping her friendship with Celeste continues in the future because Celeste needs another friend. (She has Andre but you know what I mean? Hopefully...)
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I’m speechless. Love it 😍
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Ooh! Awesome! Celeste is so interesting.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I love that Celeste is your typical sassy, smart and cynical teenager! She obviously has nothing but disdain for her brother! He hasn't been the best brother so it's totes understandable from her perspective! Her calling him turnip head, dictator, ect is perfect! :D

It's so teenager to go to school and say 'hey she's going to be my bestie' sure hope that works out for her. I like Jordan and Jordan's friend! (Your voice for Jordan is wonderful. I can hear her, I guess I can hear all your characters different.) :) Andre is adorable and I think Jordan's right he is a bit smitten with Celeste. <3

I love what you've done with Connie! <3 To be honest I forgot I made her till the chapter was over and I saw my name. :o She looks much prettier and more snobbish in your story. Love it! <3:)

As always great chapter!! <3<3

I didn't have to review like I thought I would. It all came back to me as soon as I started to read!! :)
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited January 2019
    Ladies who's ready to ship? :naughty:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    I hope someday they can repair their relationship, but it may be too broken to happen. I just wonder if and when Kelly returns if Celeste would forgive her.
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Emotional WitcHazard: As I live and breath! My New Years Prayers to get a Heffner Chapter about Celeste have been answered! <3<3<3 Poor Chris the damage is already done theirs no fixing his relationship with his little sis at this point! Although I really think he took on the responsibility as heir for her sake because let’s be honest did she really want to inherit the Heffner name with all this drama attached it would have been too much for her! But because Chris doesn’t tell anyone anything it comes off as him being an @sshole not that he isn’t one but he’d definitely be a little better off!

Dark WitcHazard: It’s not assassin Kellie but it definitely takes the cake for best introduction chapter in my book! Give me a rebellious teen over a self righteous playboy any day!

Shipper WitcHazard: I feel so bad for Celeste Kellie literally was the only true family she ever knew and now she basically has no one! Chris shame on you for not taking this moment of Kellie’s absence to foster a decent relationship with you other sister! :(
    The plan was to post this chapter before New Year, but I'm not good with schedules. I'm thankful people still come back for more even though I left them hanging for so long. The story is still very much alive in my head. I'm determined to get it out bit by bit.

I'm glad that Celeste's POV didn't make Emotional WitcHazard to write Chris off completely. Teenagers tend to exaggerate a bit. ;)
    Celeste should put herself in his shoes. She wouldn't like all the stress and judging he has to put up with. She only wants the nice things that come with the heir title. Money and supposed independence. What she doesn't realize is that she actually may be having more freedom than he does.

@Dark WitcHazard Assassin Kellie? :o Is such thing even possible? She can't go against her nature and start killing people like Tony. Or can she?

@Shipper Chris is trying more than he ever had. He even tried to smile and that is something! :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Okay...leaving my thoughts...
    Celeste is awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her. Jordan is also great and I'm hoping her friendship with Celeste continues in the future because Celeste needs another friend. (She has Andre but you know what I mean? Hopefully...)
    I think it is safe to say their friendship is on a good track for now.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassy wrote: »
    I’m speechless. Love it 😍

:o Thank you. :blush:
    heffners_orig.jpg