Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    @JordanNicoleJJ - D'aww that date was adorable. Where did the girls get the full lips from? I don't see those on either parent, I kept looking at the pics but is that a random gene?

@OJenn @Heckstress17 I definitely think it's the 'feminine' version of Haku's kips. If it would've only been one kid who got them, I'd think it was random. But comparing all three kids' childhood pics, they're identical. I've considered giving them some 'plastic surgery' to bring their lip size down to at least Haku's size, but ehh...I'll just deal with it. (Plus Pablo has small lips, so that should balance out the gen 3 kids nicely).
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    After getting her fathers permission, Vincent took Lily to the new park in town and proposed!
    tumblr_nv6xf1YWr91ryemaro2_1280.png
    tumblr_nv6xf1YWr91ryemaro4_1280.png
    She said yes!
    tumblr_nv6xf1YWr91ryemaro3_1280.png

Generation 2 will be married shortly :)
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Cutest proposal ever @Heckstress17 Vincent has the best facial expression when she accepts

So I couldnt leave well enough alone and re-built Savannah's house
    81f62be458.jpg

Living Room
    771f5539ea.jpg

f47dd0698f.jpg

Mini-Dining
    53fb8336e1.jpg

Kitchen
    cdb9873fa3.jpg

Bedroom with Walk-In Closet
    422fe8bcee.jpg

• Options
    @OJenn - That house is soooooo cute! You decorated it so nicely, the kitchen's my fav! And it looks like Fall in your game, how cool! That's a mod right?
  • Options
    @OJenn The house is so cute! Seeing 'autumn' in your world made me cave and get the mod. xD I'm currently putting together a little (40x30 lol) autumn 'festival' park thing. I'm gonna see how it looks in Magnolia Promenade...if it doesn't look right, maybe Newcrest. Then I'm gonna build Janae's house! Yeeee building :D
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @OJenn - That house is soooooo cute! You decorated it so nicely, the kitchen's my fav! And it looks like Fall in your game, how cool! That's a mod right?

Yup! I love this mod so much, and clearly I love Fall lol. So fitting for the color of this house. Thanks! I love the kitchen as well!

@OJenn The house is so cute! Seeing 'autumn' in your world made me cave and get the mod. xD I'm currently putting together a little (40x30 lol) autumn 'festival' park thing. I'm gonna see how it looks in Magnolia Promenade...if it doesn't look right, maybe Newcrest. Then I'm gonna build Janae's house! Yeeee building :D

Bwhaha come to the dark side we have cookies :wink:

So you may have been wondering what the balloons were for well I threw a little house warming party for Savannah.

2d2fae0a97.jpg

Caught these two lovebirds in the living room soon after the party started
    453f407de2.jpg

And what a cool bartender, Vincent was flirting with Savannah all night
    b67e4e5e3a.jpg

All in all it was a good time and Savannah even got a little reward afterwards
    1f22857f9c.jpg

Sorry for the flood of updates.
  • Options
    @OJenn I'm slowly but surely coming back to the dark side... All of the fall cc is just so enticing! And I'm loving all of your updates..feel free to keep flooding us. xD

Here's my Harvest Moon Festival WIP. I'm still looking for a 'kissing booth' or just any booth in general for one section, and I want to add some more pumpkins I just found, but other than that it's mostly done.

09-24-15_2-48-39c2a0pm.png
    Stage (also, that sunset)

09-24-15_2-53-02c2a0pm.png
    Stage at night

09-24-15_2-50-59c2a0pm.png
    overview/gazebo -- entrance wasn't finished at that point

09-24-15_3-00-54c2a0pm.png
    entrance (doubles as a wedding spot, mwaahaha)

09-24-15_2-52-40c2a0pm.png
    hot choc./coffee booth

09-24-15_2-52-33c2a0pm.png
    icecream booth

09-24-15_3-01-13c2a0pm.png
    playground

09-24-15_2-50-09c2a0pm.png
    bathroom

09-24-15_2-49-00c2a0pm.png
    picnic spot

09-24-15_3-01-02c2a0pm.png
    daytime overview
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @OJenn - Keep the flood coming! I can't get enough updates lol Such a cute party with the little presents, balloons and cupcakes. Looks like Vincent's putting in a bit more effort with Savannah. Come on Pablo step it up! lol By the way where can I find this mod? I give in too :p
  • Options
    JordanNicoleJJ - That sunset is gorgeous, and omg Magnolia Promenade (even though its small) is probably my favorite town atm.

Lol @Heckstress17, here is the mod here and luckily its a default replacement!
  • Options
    SimmindipitySimmindipity Posts: 674 Member
    tumblr_nv2zbcpvaK1stztwzo1_1280.png
    tumblr_nv2zbcpvaK1stztwzo3_1280.png
    tumblr_nv2zbcpvaK1stztwzo2_1280.png
    tumblr_nv2zbcpvaK1stztwzo4_1280.png
    tumblr_nv2zbcpvaK1stztwzo6_1280.png
    tumblr_nv2zbcpvaK1stztwzo5_1280.png
    tumblr_nv2zbcpvaK1stztwzo7_1280.png
    Sihi & Elena(friend of family) met up at the park with their kids. After some play time Sihi treated the kids to cookies and ice cream and put them to bed.
  • Options
    @BrandyD83 - That play date is adorable, and you are making me wish I got the cool kitchen stuff for that ice cream.
  • Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    :D everything is adorable in the pic's me to @OJenn
    @BrandyD83 - That play date is adorable, and you are making me wish I got the cool kitchen stuff for that ice cream.
    btw I just got my link up for showcase http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855553/yunanesca-showcase?new=1

~Sincerely, Yuna~
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    @OJenn thanks! :) Savannahs house is gorgeous! It has a edgy-earthy kinda feeling. Love it!

@Heckstress17 thanks, i'm glad to be posting again! So glad I managed to save it lol :) When Romeo was born I put the lifespan on long for a little bit so I could build his skills, form relationships and get good grades. However when Markos was born I put the gameplay back to normal and have not switched it back since. I think if you play on normal and want skilled kids you either have to pair them up with a bonus trait so they gain skills faster or sacrifice other things (like having friends XD). I didn't really focus too much on Markos or Japoni, they did reach decent levels in mental (Markos) and Creativity (Japoni) but I never completed their childhood aspirations because I knew they wouldn't be my heir. I made each child come home and do their homework straight away (unless it was a Friday, they would find time on the weekend). I really pushed it with Valentina though, she was on those monkey bars for ages one night building her skill.. I even had to make her take a sleep potion LOL. I'm doing a maximum of 3 kids for the next gen.. even 2!

@jordannichole101 beautiful festival lot :) I must admit the autumn mod is pretty cool looking. I think we defiantly need a seasons for TS4 but not before we need generations lol. I'm too afraid to install anything else on my game for now after my big scare >.<

@BrandyD83 cute playdate :) your pictures always have this nice warm overtone, do you add a filter to them or are they just timed well? :) The ice creams make me want to get kitchen stuff too but i'm refusing to buy anymore TS4 stuff till we get some kinda generations pack lol :P
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    Sims3fan1986Sims3fan1986 Posts: 443 Member
    Here is Some Pictures of my family
    Raven is in cooking up a storm to work on her skill
    10_zpst6iok3uy.png
    And Liam is working on his logic skill
    11_zpsoudhvhre.png
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    And i have build to community lot so far
    Death Hallows Park
    TS4%202015-09-24%2013-22-41-654_zpstzhvksyi.jpg
    TS4%202015-09-24%2013-22-59-586_zpstag2hqdq.jpg
    TS4%202015-09-24%2013-21-29-333_zpstl2z2sjd.jpg
    TS4%202015-09-24%2013-22-05-104_zpsfka3tm1x.jpg
    TS4%202015-09-24%2013-22-19-024_zpssatg3czl.jpg
    TS4%202015-09-24%2013-21-45-693_zpsge0amzup.jpg
    Eclipse Gym
    TS4%202015-09-24%2014-15-21-751_zpskzfxwf9k.jpg
    TS4%202015-09-24%2014-16-12-596_zpsqt1cgs6x.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Aw I love that lot idea. I really miss the seasonal festivals from TS3. I wanna see your sims go there!

@BrandyD83 - It's so cute that Sihi and her friends kids had a playdate. My sims don't have friends lol Must be nice. :p

@Sims3fan1986 - It'll be interesting to see if Raven's kids get her hair color. That's a really nice park. The sand under the playground area was a nice touch. I'm definitely gonna have to try that.
    Wedding Pic Spam!
    tumblr_nv75yeJcZT1ryemaro1_1280.png
    tumblr_nv75yeJcZT1ryemaro2_1280.png
    tumblr_nv75yeJcZT1ryemaro4_1280.png

Sage and Kono got emotional
    tumblr_nv7akmJIfW1ryemaro2_1280.png
    tumblr_nv7akmJIfW1ryemaro8_1280.png

At the reception Kono decided that he was okay with Vincent.
    tumblr_nv7akmJIfW1ryemaro3_1280.png

The Kalani family knows how to party lol
    tumblr_nv7akmJIfW1ryemaro6_1280.png

Lily's little brother Kasen congratulated her on the wedding. Kato, his twin was there as well, but managed to slip out of every pic.
    tumblr_nv7in9jzwZ1ryemaro1_1280.png
    tumblr_nv7in9jzwZ1ryemaro2_1280.png

Their Wedding was a huge success. Now it's back to the real world for these newlyweds.
    tumblr_nv7kn4v9GO1ryemaro1_1280.png
    tumblr_nv7kn4v9GO1ryemaro2_1280.png

• Options
    It is a CC Hair just for female Sim
  • Options
    I only hope that my wedding when tht time time comes XD mines in the past seem to have fails I only id one thos XD all the gues wer asleep in that one that i tried.
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    So I turned off aging until the guys get their stuff together lol. I have had it happen in game before where a sim will ask my sims out on dates. I haven't quite figured out what triggers this but I am going to base my mate decision on who asks first and then how well the date went.

Update Time and the inevitable pic spam

So since neither guy was asking, I had Savannah ask Pablo first and he of course agreed.
    ee831fd2c0.jpg

There was a lot of embracing
    b72f5c308c.jpg

And staring
    bee4644848.jpg

And kissing
    2fa68152da.jpg

But it was all very forced and Savannah initiated a lot of it
    e8fc815293.jpg

Meanwhile instead going on a date with Vincent she invited him over to hang out. Right away he was flirty <3
    188405847a.jpg

I think Savannah might be falling for him
    bf97fb09dc.jpg

So much so that she showed him the observatory
    e23c33efc0.jpg

52f3f48c9a.jpg

cfa04d0929.jpg

He is kind of perfect, autonomous kiss on the cheek for the win
    2fff904944.jpg

So far Vincent is in the lead (Vincent 2, Pablo 0)
    e5ffc41a4d.jpg

Pablo has another sim week to win the girl but it may be Vincent who is her mate.
  • Options
    LOL @OJenn love how the two of them are competing for her :') too funny. I think I like her more with Pablo though.. It's hard because both sims are pretty attractive and will have good genetics no doubt :) I'm still undecided on who I'm going to set up with Valentina.. I'm more lenient towards Vincent because he has a different hair colour to Valentina. I don;t know i'll make my mind up when she ages up :)

Romeo & Krista moved out and into their own house :) I kinda rushed decorated it because it's not my heir house lol and I could always go back and change things later on if I need to at some point.

81ed9d79f0.jpg
    720fc1e7e8.jpg
    580c166007.jpg
    7ed5b23357.jpg
    407e3411c6.jpg
    8f5a092bde.jpg
    1320c0a19f.jpg
    632268a407.jpg
    159b8009bb.jpg

Romeo & Krista are also expecting a little boy.. hence the boy themed rooms :D

35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

• Options
    @Tellex - I could see her with either Pablo or Vincent so I am really hoping that one of them takes the leap first.
    That is some spectacular rushed decorating there, looks great!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @Tellex - That house is awesome. The dining room and bathroom are to die for. I didn't build my non heir kids a house. But since I built Lily a house and didn't love it they ended up getting one anyways lol

@OJenn - I love this dating game thing that Savannah's got going on. Vincent is such a romantic. You can't deny they've got great chemistry. I think it's too late for Pablo. Ya snooze ya lose!

@yunesca - My Wedding's never go as planned. Even at this one the guest didn't sit in their seats :(

Edit: Do you guys know if the game will let me know when Lily's parents die? They're elders, she doesn't live with them but I wanna know if they die.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    not that I know of I know in sim 3 it dose cause your sim will be notified. but not sure in sims 3 I know you can have I think funeral's in sims 4 I think, may be I'm crossing that with sim 3.
    @OJenn those pic are adorable.
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options

Edit: Do you guys know if the game will let me know when Lily's parents die? They're elders, she doesn't live with them but I wanna know if they die.

Not unless you have the mc command center and notifications on? Otherwise you just gotta peep at the family tree to see if they have passed :(

35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

• Options
    Aw okay :( I haven't used that mod before I've been doing my best not to go too overboard with cc but I'm sure it won't last lol

Speaking of not lasting, you guys have broken me down. I'm finally gonna buy my first expansion. I'm debating between Spa Day and Get To Work. I’m really looking for new things for my sims to do. I don’t think I’d like running a business or going to work with my sims. (Do you have to? or can I just send them to do their thing and check in if I want?) But I assume since Get To Work is the only actual expansion it would be have the most new content, right? Help me out guys! Get To Work in on sale for $30 so it's only a $10 difference between the two right now.