Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well, My hopes are up...Too late.

Ive been contemplating what the gamescom announcement could be ALL day, and the only conclusion my mind has wanted to come to was toddlers...I just saw a tweet from the sims being suspicious about what is going to be in the patch and when it would be released...Someone asked what time the patch would be released thursday and The sims responded with "The update will be released soon. We have no other information" I really hope that they are just being suspicious and that TODDLERS will be released in the patch, I know its a long shot, but I just had an excitement "attack" and ive been trying not to get my hopes up...TOO LATE! Anyone else already past the point of no return? ----Please anyone who wants to shoot me down about toddlers being announced, just dont even bother, I KNOW its a far cry, but one can only hope!----
FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)

Comments

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Hope you don't get too dissapointed
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Well, whatever it is we'll find out in a few hours.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    Astro wrote: »

He was asking about the patch that is coming this week.
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm convinced it's going to a half baked version of late night. I hope I'm wrong. We know it's going to be some sort of pack, probably an expansion, since they said another circle was going to be added to their little sims wall.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Astro wrote: »

He was asking about the patch that is coming this week.
    Oh, well either way. If they do announce toddlers coming in a patch it might be Thursdays patch.
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    I hope for toddlers and let babies out crib .
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Look at it this way: they started to mention a bit in advance what will be in patches. If it was toddlers, they would have made a fuss about it.

They just can't go to Gamescom without an ep as everyone is presenting at least that. And let's be honest, it will probably be ln/superstar. Thats my personal conviction and I stand by it 99%.

As usual, I hope I'm wrong, but I seriously doubt it.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Amiutza wrote: »
    Look at it this way: they started to mention a bit in advance what will be in patches. If it was toddlers, they would have made a fuss about it.

They just can't go to Gamescom without an ep as everyone is presenting at least that. And let's be honest, it will probably be ln/superstar. Thats my personal conviction and I stand by it 99%.

That's true. If toddlers were going to be in this patch that's coming out in the next three days. Then they would have hyped about it by now. :|

• Options
    strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    Probably another party bro EP *rolls eyes*
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    *crosses fingers for a family or weather ep* *and pets too*
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I just really doubt toddlers are coming in the patch. It's probably just dishwashers and bug fixes.
    I wish I had sky shattering hopes like you have, OP. I can't get my hopes high enough for EA anymore since I feel like I get shot down every time, so I just sit back and see what's new, then get hyped for something that's confirmed rather than speculation.
    I still assume it's too early for them to add anything regarding family play, considering the pattern of the recent stuff they've been pushing out. It's all about the single life at the moment.
  • Options
    axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    We shall see in just 5 hours or so...
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

That's true. If toddlers were going to be in this patch that's coming out in the next three days. Then they would have hyped about it by now. :|

I don't think that's completely true. Patches are not an option anyway so there's no reason to advertise or hype to get more people on board with it.
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »

I don't think that's completely true. Patches are not an option anyway so there's no reason to advertise or hype to get more people on board with it.

lol I was going to say this but I didnt feel like it, Its not like they need to get people excited to buy it...I mean its a patch, I think it would be a nice surprise.
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    dont give up hope but also dont hold your breath :(
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    As much as I hope you're right.. I'm still at the "trying to not get my hopes up" point, which includes "trying to not speculate... cause I'll get my hopes up". And my ideas have thus far always been far more ambitious than what's been released :p
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I don't think anyone is thinking that toddlers would be in the pre-CK patch with dishwashers. Are people thinking that?
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    If there aren't any toddlers a year after release, we can forget them altogether. What a joke.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I thought I heard the hype train whistle blow and I started to get up and run to see if it was going to run through my town this time, but nope, no hype train for me. Sorry, OP, the fat lady has sung yet, I don't hear 'all aboard" yet. Because that old train track is starting to look pretty rusty and no trains have run through here in a very long time. ;)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    It's..................... not toddlers <.<
  • Options
    If you get an EP no doubt it will be one that was mentioned on the survey months ago. And there wasn't anything about night life on that survey or pets and stuff like we are used to getting. So, dig out the survey and guess which one. :p:)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I considered the possibility that they'll announce both the new EP and that toddlers are being released in the next patch. Could be why they're being so quiet about what's in the patch.

I just hope that the people who have been wanting toddlers so badly don't end up devastated if they don't come again.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    MocaJava wrote: »
    I considered the possibility that they'll announce both the new EP and that toddlers are being released in the next patch. Could be why they're being so quiet about what's in the patch.

I just hope that the people who have been wanting toddlers so badly don't end up devastated if they don't come again.

It's become a running joke. So, yes, a year of waiting and a year before for 'that' to even answer is a long time. We waited since Gamescom of 2013. If anyone has forgotten we were on the TS3 begging them to show us the kids, teens and toddlers before 2014. No answers, and still none.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Well OP, I actually can't wait to see what the next supernatural is. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    MocaJava wrote: »

That's what I thought...I hope, we'lol see, they're just being so suspicious and quiet about this patch that's not like how they usually are.