Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lounge Chairs Anyone?

I found these while doing a quick CC hunt this morning. Lunararc Sims created CC Lounge Chairs, and the sims actually lounge in them and can use their phone while doing so.

1.jpg

I thought I'd share because I know people want these including me, may your pool parties and bbqs be even more awesome.

Comments

• Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Wow :open_mouth: I'm downloading now!!!!
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Oh that's great. Show us some screenshots of how they work in your game and give some reviews :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    A lot better than the cc one I saw posted yesterday, though still quite awkward.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I saw that too... the creator added a slot, it's the sitting animation... even if Sims clips into the lounge to sit.. it's an amazing idea, they multitasks, too.
  • Options
    Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    06-26-15_12-14nbspPM_zpsngzpkaij.png
    06-26-15_12-14nbspPM-2_zpscuhvuzwe.png
    No cc or mods(You can probably tell)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    That looks great. Happy to hear they can multitask. I saw that the legs get clipped but that is understandable for having to base it off chair animations. Do they clip it walking around it?
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,381 Member
    I saw those and thought, I'll bet the clipping is terrible but your picture is fantastic, thanks so much for link and pic! *Dl'ing now!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    That looks great. Happy to hear they can multitask. I saw that the legs get clipped but that is understandable for having to base it off chair animations. Do they clip it walking around it?

Nope, only when sitting
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    edited July 2015
    @Sara74469
    Nice pictures.

I tested them in game really quick.
    vCQpgKV.jpg
    There's a little clipping here and there which is to expected. ( Dunno if theres any way around that honestly, and when they talk sometimes their arms will clip through the chair as they move.

Other than that this is amazing.
    EnGinbS.jpg
    8KrSEfW.jpg

Kudos to the creator, they did a really great job and I like the designs on the chairs as well.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    They look a little awkward and stiff when sitting. Great idea though!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Those were supposedly some of the same issues the Maxis team was having with the lounges and why we don't have them yet. Apparently has something to do with an issue created by the multi-tasking system - although it does not make a lot of sense - it is easy to see why from the CC versions Maxis did not come out with them because if people pay for it and it does that - Maxis will get an earful for it. Maybe when they solve that issue - it will solve the issues for the CC maker as well.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Those were supposedly some of the same issues the Maxis team was having with the lounges and why we don't have them yet. Apparently has something to do with an issue created by the multi-tasking system - although it does not make a lot of sense - it is easy to see why from the CC versions Maxis did not come out with them because if people pay for it and it does that - Maxis will get an earful for it. Maybe when they solve that issue - it will solve the issues for the CC maker as well.

I agree with you on that. Maxis cannot put out something like that.
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Sara74469 wrote: »
    06-26-15_12-14nbspPM_zpsngzpkaij.png
    06-26-15_12-14nbspPM-2_zpscuhvuzwe.png
    No cc or mods(You can probably tell)

Yes I could tell and It's so creative. I want them now.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    They will go blind from staring into the sun like that B) . Miss lounge chairs!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I bet maxis will relase lounge chairs before august now that a modder did it.
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    does these still work?
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard