Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
    ZakTompson wrote: »
    Hi all. I am newbie. Glad to be here. Have a nice day everyone!)

Hello @ZakTompson :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    AnoukDuarteAnoukDuarte Posts: 58 Member
    @rosemow TY, It's on a weird bone "Acromion" (typical sth for me) I can use my arm but am unable to lift it. Just very happy i can still use the computer lol
  • Options
    ALazySimmerALazySimmer Posts: 16 Member
    Hello, I am a long time Sims 2 player who started playing Sims 4, I think, about a month and a half ago. This weekend I bought my first Expansion Packs and add-ons, so I have the bundle that gives you Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, and the Pet Stuff pack, plus City Living (wanted apartments).

I love playing families through there generations and with Infants now, I am looking forward to starting new journeys in Sims 4.
  • Options
    Hello, I am a long time Sims 2 player who started playing Sims 4, I think, about a month and a half ago. This weekend I bought my first Expansion Packs and add-ons, so I have the bundle that gives you Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, and the Pet Stuff pack, plus City Living (wanted apartments).

I love playing families through there generations and with Infants now, I am looking forward to starting new journeys in Sims 4.

Hello @ALazySimmer :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been enjoying playing Sims 2 and have now started playing Sims 4 also. The new packs that came with the bundle that you bought are great! You will enjoy having them in your game and exploring the different features and items that they bring to the game.
    I hope your legacy families go well.
  • Options
    MelRGamesMelRGames Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi everyone! I've played a bit of sims 3 when I was younger and played sims 4 on and off for a while. I just discovered this forum and have found a lot of useful tips! I recently started a YouTube channel where I post my builds. I'm happy to be a part of this community :)
  • Options
    MelRGames wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I've played a bit of sims 3 when I was younger and played sims 4 on and off for a while. I just discovered this forum and have found a lot of useful tips! I recently started a YouTube channel where I post my builds. I'm happy to be a part of this community :)

Hello @MelRGames :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 3 when you were younger and now have been enjoying playing Sims 4 for a while. There are lots of helpful tips that Simmers post in the forums threads!
    It is very nice that you have a simming YouTube channel. It is a great way to showcase your builds.
  • Options
    KuziyaKuziya Posts: 15 Member
    Hello my name is Kuziya I'm a blind simmer. I do actually mean blind. So far I love the Sims 4 even thoug my first infant is completely overwhelming. I cannot wait to look around.
  • Options
    Kuziya wrote: »
    Hello my name is Kuziya I'm a blind simmer. I do actually mean blind. So far I love the Sims 4 even thoug my first infant is completely overwhelming. I cannot wait to look around.

Hello @Kuziya :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that though you are blind you can enjoy playing Sims 4. Simming is fun. Having an infant does involve a lot of work!
    I hope you will enjoy the forums.
  • Options
    KuziyaKuziya Posts: 15 Member
    heh tell me about it lol she gets into everything like her most favorite thing is to play in the fridge lol :) it's kind of hard with the more visual aspects like seeing where the food is and stuff, but my friend suggested to just make like four so there won't be any spoiled food left over. There used to be a mod for Sims 4 but because they switched to the stupid EA app it doesn't work :(
  • Options
    SimmingBee90SimmingBee90 Posts: 24 Member
    Im SimmingBee90! I like to build.

And I like to see other people's build mode creativity! If you don't mind, hit "like" on my comment please so I can be promoted to Member and post things I do in my game! To enjoy with other players. Thanks! :D
  • Options

And I like to see other people's build mode creativity! If you don't mind, hit "like" on my comment please so I can be promoted to Member and post things I do in my game! To enjoy with other players. Thanks! :D

Hello @SimmingBee90 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy building in the game. Building is a very special part of simming and is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity and have fun at the same time.
    Congratulations on becoming a full member!
  • Options
    SimmingBee90SimmingBee90 Posts: 24 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @SimmingBee90 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy building in the game. Building is a very special part of simming and is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity and have fun at the same time.
    Congratulations on becoming a full member!

Thank you Rosemow!
  • Options
    ItsRegorItsRegor Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I'm Regor! I've been playing the sims for most of my life and I'm happy to officially join the community :smiley:
    I'd say that building is what I do the most, specially since I play on a 10yo macbook so gameplay can be a bit excruciating with all the lag and sims just standing up for half a day! But I do love storytelling, hopefully I can start sharing stuff with you soon!
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    ItsRegor wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Regor! I've been playing the sims for most of my life and I'm happy to officially join the community :smiley:
    I'd say that building is what I do the most, specially since I play on a 10yo macbook so gameplay can be a bit excruciating with all the lag and sims just standing up for half a day! But I do love storytelling, hopefully I can start sharing stuff with you soon!

Hello @ItsRegor :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been enjoying simming for a long time.
    Building is a very enjoyable part of simming. We can express our creativity through our builds and also have fun! It is very nice that you enjoy storytelling also. Simmers would enjoy reading your sims stories :)
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 674 Member
    Long time lurker, now apparently a member. I'm a fairly new player to Sims 4 and I'm currently "recreating" my characters from the old RPG game "The Secret World / Secrets World Legends" in a Sims 4 format. The story line for them is that while waiting for a call to continue the missions to the Congo the agents are laying low and sorting out their daily lives and solving mysteries in the Sims 4 universe.

#SWL pt2hTjGb.png #SIMS4 nYJgnU0b.png

Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    Long time lurker, now apparently a member. I'm a fairly new player to Sims 4 and I'm currently "recreating" my characters from the old RPG game "The Secret World / Secrets World Legends" in a Sims 4 format. The story line for them is that while waiting for a call to continue the missions to the Congo the agents are laying low and sorting out their daily lives and solving mysteries in the Sims 4 universe.

#SWL pt2hTjGb.png #SIMS4 nYJgnU0b.png

Hello @Caerfinon :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you are making sim versions of the characters from the game. You have reflected the character and dog from the photo very well. I hope that you continue to enjoy playing the characters in your game.
  • Options
    LauwtjeKapauwtjeLauwtjeKapauwtje Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! I'm new to this forum, have spent alot of time on forums though :) I'm playing the sims since 2000. I was 4 years old back then and played alongside with my older sister. Had all the Sims 1, 2 and 3 packs but now I'm always playing the Sims 4. I'm now 27 years old, recovering from a burn out and the Sims really helps with that :) Also, I'm from the Netherlands, Friesland. Kisses and hugs Laura
  • Options
    Hello! I'm new to this forum, have spent alot of time on forums though :) I'm playing the sims since 2000. I was 4 years old back then and played alongside with my older sister. Had all the Sims 1, 2 and 3 packs but now I'm always playing the Sims 4. I'm now 27 years old, recovering from a burn out and the Sims really helps with that :) Also, I'm from the Netherlands, Friesland. Kisses and hugs Laura

Hello @LauwtjeKapauwtje :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since you were a young child and enjoyed playing it with your sister :) You would have had lots of fun over the years playing the different Sims versions and seeing the lives of your sims in your games. It is very nice that you are now playing Sims 4.
    Simming is a great way to relax and have fun at the same time.
  • Options
    Breathe_No_MoreBreathe_No_More Posts: 182 Member
    Hey there!
    My username is "Breathe No More", like one of my favorite songs.
    I discovered The Sims 4 almost two years ago and I really enjoy it a lot! In that time I have also spent an unhealthy amount of money in expansions 🫢🤣.
    Before that I used to play The Sims 2 for a while, because there is an app for Mac users in the Appstore with some expansions of the game.

I write stories since I was little and being able to see my characters in "real life" (well, in the game, of course, but I think you get what I mean) and interacting with the world (and the NPCs) means quite a lot to me. I also love building although I am bad at it, but still it makes fun.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Hey there!
    My username is "Breathe No More", like one of my favorite songs.
    I discovered The Sims 4 almost two years ago and I really enjoy it a lot! In that time I have also spent an unhealthy amount of money in expansions 🫢🤣.
    Before that I used to play The Sims 2 for a while, because there is an app for Mac users in the Appstore with some expansions of the game.

I write stories since I was little and being able to see my characters in "real life" (well, in the game, of course, but I think you get what I mean) and interacting with the world (and the NPCs) means quite a lot to me. I also love building although I am bad at it, but still it makes fun.

Hello @Breathe_No_More :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 2 on Mac and now are also enjoying playing Sims 4. Expansion packs add many enjoyable and fun features, worlds and items into the game.
    It is very nice that you are enjoying making sim versions of the characters from your stories snd seeing them live out their sim lives in your game. It would be special seeing them interacting with each other.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    Breathe_No_MoreBreathe_No_More Posts: 182 Member
    @rosemow
    Thank you for your kind words! 😊 Yes, it's true, all of these extra packs offer a lot to the story being played I think. Usually I don't stick to playing the same game over and over again, normally I spent a few weeks on one thing and than turn to something else, but with The Sims 2 / 4 it's different. Otherwise I wouldn't even join a forum to talk about it, since I tend to be quite introverted.
  • Options
    SimSylSimSyl Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, everyone! <3
    I'm SimSyl, and I've been playing The Sims since I was a kid. My brother had the original game in the house, so I picked it up and never let go, pretty much (which is funny to think about, sometimes. My brother never played any other Sims game again, whereas I played every other one after, and wouldn't have if not for him, possibly). I've enjoyed every game in the franchise, and while The Sims 3 is possibly my favorite one, The Sims 4 is the one I actually play! Sometimes I still go back to The Sims 3, but the quality of life in The Sims 4 is just too good for me to ever really go back (also it helps that it actually runs well on my computer, haha) :P

Right now I'm in the first gen of a random legacy challenge, and hoping I actually make it past gen 3 this time around!

I'm happy to be here, and looking forward to interacting with the community :)
  • Options
    SimSyl wrote: »
    Hi, everyone! <3
    I'm SimSyl, and I've been playing The Sims since I was a kid. My brother had the original game in the house, so I picked it up and never let go, pretty much (which is funny to think about, sometimes. My brother never played any other Sims game again, whereas I played every other one after, and wouldn't have if not for him, possibly). I've enjoyed every game in the franchise, and while The Sims 3 is possibly my favorite one, The Sims 4 is the one I actually play! Sometimes I still go back to The Sims 3, but the quality of life in The Sims 4 is just too good for me to ever really go back (also it helps that it actually runs well on my computer, haha) :P

Right now I'm in the first gen of a random legacy challenge, and hoping I actually make it past gen 3 this time around!

I'm happy to be here, and looking forward to interacting with the community :)

Hello @SimSyl :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since you were young and have played each version of the Sims. It is special that it was your brother that first introduced you to the game.
    I hope your current random legacy challenge goes very well!
  • Options
    AepryllAepryll Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, my name is aj and my pronouns are they/them. I have been playing TS4 since its release but originally started the franchise with TS2. I have found my self here as I want to be able to connect with people within the community. None of my IRL friends play the sims so I would love to make some new friends I can share my sims passion with! Nice to meet you all!
  • Options
    Aepryll wrote: »
    Hello, my name is aj and my pronouns are they/them. I have been playing TS4 since its release but originally started the franchise with TS2. I have found my self here as I want to be able to connect with people within the community. None of my IRL friends play the sims so I would love to make some new friends I can share my sims passion with! Nice to meet you all!

Hello @Aepryll :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and have been playing Sims 4 since its release. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads, and meeting and chatting with fellow simmers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top